The Escape Artist

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Escape Artist

Post by Arkane »

I have an idea to try if someone is interested. It could be a single story or a short serie.

A female escape artist took some years away from work to raise her family, now she wants to get back in the show business. She and her assistant are training for her big come back to the scenes.

Her two daughters, and another girl who hangs out with them, are asked to watch and judge the tricks are practicing.
The escapist mother is really good and a bit boastful and a show-off. So when she's challenged by her audience to do a tie up game she readily accepts, and the assistant is enlisted as her ally.

They have a big house with a near guest house, a garden shed and a garage and many places to play. The two women are tied separately, they must try to find and free each other or to find a flag and take it (even if tied). The goal of the game can be modified as necessary.

The girls can oppose them. After tying them up (leaving them some chance to move about) the girls have to wait some time, then they can chase them and round them up. They can tie them again and give them another round of time to get their escape done. Then the game is over (and the escapist team loses, if they can't reach their goal or set themselves free).

The girls have all the advantages, apparently, but the escapist mother and her assistant seem to have a devilish ability to untie any bondage...
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I have a couple stories with a similar theme, only the mature 40ish mom is bound by her son and his male friends as opposed to girls. Let me know if interested.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

@ Ianc1980: obviously, your story sounds interesting! Please, post it in the forum.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Ok, it’ll go in the fictional stories for everyone category.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Ianc1980 wrote: 4 years ago Ok, it’ll go in the fictional stories for everyone category.
Ok, I've already read that story elsewhere, but please go on with the next parts. It's a fun story, and I think it's a nice addition to this forum.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Oh, ok.
Yeah, it’s my story and it’s on my DA page.
Thank you.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Id like to read this tio
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Up, up...

someone wants to try and write this story?

Thanks for the attention...
Nandaxyz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nandaxyz »

interesting , i really like two or more girl free each other to escape, especially for escape artist 8-)
Hope someone make it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic