Pirate bondage

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Pirate bondage

Post by Asuka the bound »

Been having this one for a while now, the main idea being a pirate woman rebels against her captain and gets thoroughly punished for it, likely made a captive of the crew. After that maybe transitioning into the crew going on to get more interesting captives from across the lands. Pretty freeform and open to a lot of interpretation.
Long time lover of bondage, anime, RP, games , kidnapping, tickling.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

I love playing this out with you
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noggip »

That actually sounds pretty interesting, haven't seen many pirate-themed stories like that. Someone who has a good direction for the story should def write it.
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I could possibly start something along these lines depending on what you were hoping to see from it
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Asuka the bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Asuka the bound »

SoftlySwitching wrote: 4 years ago I could possibly start something along these lines depending on what you were hoping to see from it
Cool, if you want to send me a message we could discuss it more in detail.
Long time lover of bondage, anime, RP, games , kidnapping, tickling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic