Murder Mystery But Bondage ?/F+

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Murder Mystery But Bondage ?/F+

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all,

i've had this idea for a while which id write myself if i had the time at the moment. The idea is centred around a similar theme to a murder mystery weekend but gradually kidnapping people instead and making them disapear. (For those who dont know what im talking about, they are popular in the uk. With a murder mystery weekend basically you stay in an old house with a cast of various characters and over the course of your stay people get 'murdered' and its your job to work ot who the murderer is.)

Maybe if there was a way for the reader to be a part of the story, perhaps one of the people who have to work out who is behind it that would be good. Maybe there could be like a vote at the end for people to suggest who they think the kidnapper is before its revealed?

Anyone interested in writing this? Feel free to pm me for more info :)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

This could be very interesting. Although, the way I understand how these things work (I'm admittedly only semi-familiar with them) is you see each crime scene and can get clues from them. I'm not sure how you'd be able to do that with kidnappings. That's assuming I fully understand the concept, and it's entirely possible I don't.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I remember reading a story similar to this idea a few years back on one of those now-defunct dreambooks. Would love to read another story revolving around this particular theme.
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage93 »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 4 years ago Hi all,

i've had this idea for a while which id write myself if i had the time at the moment. The idea is centred around a similar theme to a murder mystery weekend but gradually kidnapping people instead and making them disapear. (For those who dont know what im talking about, they are popular in the uk. With a murder mystery weekend basically you stay in an old house with a cast of various characters and over the course of your stay people get 'murdered' and its your job to work ot who the murderer is.)

Maybe if there was a way for the reader to be a part of the story, perhaps one of the people who have to work out who is behind it that would be good. Maybe there could be like a vote at the end for people to suggest who they think the kidnapper is before its revealed?

Anyone interested in writing this? Feel free to pm me for more info :)

My biggest regret from the old site is never being able to read the full 'Camp Bound' story. This could make a good similar story. A summer camp where damsels are kidnapped over the course of the summer and they have to solve the mystery by the end of the summer or the kidnapped damsels are surrendered to a life of slavery. Its a tradition that goes on every year and so far the kidnappers are undefeated.

Did anyone ever read or recover the rest of Camp Bound and its sequel, such a shame its not on here
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I saw a story similar to this on deviant art, group of girls are together in a house. Two of them were kidnappers and as girls slowly disappeared they had to try and figure out which among them were doing the kidnapping. It is a fun concept!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic