Mega Story compilation

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mega Story compilation

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys, so I just had a thought for an interesting experiment, if enough are interested. Someone post the start of a story, any plot. Make the title say it's for this as well though lol. Then, first person to comment "next", gets to write part 2. then someone else, part 3. It'd be quite interesting to see a mega compilation. You can say next more than once, but not twice in a row, and if you've done it once you must wait an hour after the latest part to say it again.
Hello there!

Other Work
Dr_Depravo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dr_Depravo »

It sounds like it could be interesting but quite the mess.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't want to discourage what could turn into a fun community project, but don't expect something of decent quality to come out of this.
We've tried similar projects in the past, and as can be noted on threads like the M/M picture game-thread (you post of photo and the next poster has to come up with a text to go with it, before finally posting a photo of his/her own), the result is mediocre at best.

You'll most likely have members using this open-compilation story to push some of their less popular kinks onto the board.
You'll also be faced with those who refuse to use capital letters or punctuation marks, as well as those who can't be bothered to write more than a single line or actually proof read what they wrote.

Not saying it can't be done, but I do think that you'll be less disappointed if you keep your hopes low in terms of overall quality.
If you guys do start a story like this, be sure to add some guidelines to the opening post (ex: X words MINIMUM, capital letters and punctiation marks are a must, proofreading, themes to avoid, etc).

Hope it works out!
Could still be fun.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago I don't want to discourage what could turn into a fun community project, but don't expect something of decent quality to come out of this.
We've tried similar projects in the past, and as can be noted on threads like the M/M picture game-thread (you post of photo and the next poster has to come up with a text to go with it, before finally posting a photo of his/her own), the result is mediocre at best.

You'll most likely have members using this open-compilation story to push some of their less popular kinks onto the board.
You'll also be faced with those who refuse to use capital letters or punctuation marks, as well as those who can't be bothered to write more than a single line or actually proof read what they wrote.

Not saying it can't be done, but I do think that you'll be less disappointed if you keep your hopes low in terms of overall quality.
If you guys do start a story like this, be sure to add some guidelines to the opening post (ex: X words MINIMUM, capital letters and punctiation marks are a must, proofreading, themes to avoid, etc).

Hope it works out!
Could still be fun.
Well that sucks lol I thought it could work well 😭
Hello there!

Other Work
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Although bondagefreak (Note lack of capital letter! ;) ) is in full curmudgeon mode, what he says must be born in mind.
However, I still think it's worth a try as a community project. Just don't expect Shakespeare.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic