Keyholding and other male bonding

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Keyholding and other male bonding

Post by mikeybound »

Here’s the idea. A high schooler is friends with a college age guy (think Justin from QaF and Tom Welling from Smallville types), and the high schooler wants to explore chastity, but can only get this crappy plastic device.

So the college friend finds out and, after some minor freaking out and talking, agrees to get a custom steelwerks extreme. The condition being he holds the key and unlocks the friend at his discretion only. They may have certain conditions to be met before the key is handed over permanently, and the high schooler may get a PA to increase security.

What I’m interested in here, besides bondagefreak style restraints, gags, and sensory deprivation, is portraying chastity as a lifestyle, in school, at home, in life. Cover the mundane stuff along with exciting TUGs scenes.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

As a non-native speaker living in a non-English speaking part of the world, I am not familiar with the characters mentioned here, though Google was able to provide me with some photos to help. As for PA, I have no idea what that means. Google gives me many possible meanings for this abbreviation.

Since the use of a chastity device goes hand in hand with sexual contact, I assume the highschooler will be 18 and in his final year of high school.

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]
The concept is interesting and I'm flattered that you mention me here, though I must say this is WAY out of my natural comfort zone. I could never do justice to such themes.

Chastity through the use of a mechanical device is at the polar opposite of my personal interests.
Chastity through mental domination and forced chastity WITHOUT physical enforcement tools, now THAT is something I can write about.

The only member that I know (besides yourself) who has a particular interest in chastity devices would be my own little [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]. Maybe he'll find this idea appealing enough to give it a try, though I won't coerce him into doing it.

You've written in the past if I remember correctly.
Since you have such a precise idea of what you'd like to read, you should consider developing this idea yourself.

Unless you or Sniffingyoursocks decide to pursue this, I have VERY little faith that this request'll see a follow-though.

What you're asking for is another lifestyle-theme story.
It takes a LOT of motivation and creative thinking to develop a lifestyle scene while simultaneously keeping the audience interested.

The "lifestyle-theme" idea alone will put off 99.9% of writers on this board.
During my years here, I've seen a handful of writers make the attempt, only to give up prematurely.
The only lifestyle-theme story we have on here that's endured the test of time is riddled with polarizing, real life issues and unfair situations. You know of what I speak.

A vanilla, drama-free, consensual lifestyle-theme story will not last long on this board, IMO.
I could be wrong though.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]
As I suspected, none have deemed this thread worthy of response.
Have you received any private comeback about this request yet?

It would undoubtedly gain more traction on male-bondage/bdsm oriented websites.
This place is too focused on games and vanilla stories for serious lifestyle themes to work.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Yea and also chasity isn't neccessarily considered bondage, at least compared to what the audience expects on this website. It's just a method of forcing someone not to get erections, not a tie up situation.

If this story were to be written, it would only include chasity as a component to control the one being tied, and not a major part of the story.

And bondagefreak is also correct about the age. If this is high school the story needs to be 18+ characters.

And as for my personal tastes, chasity just seems stupid to me. It's just another way of feminizing a sub. Never really understood that. But that's just my opinion though.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I saw the thread popping up here and thought about it a bit.

As I‘m currently on a business trip, I didn‘t have enough time for the things I want to say on that one.

First: interesting idea, @milkeybound
As my Master already said, I‘m pretty into chastity - especially forced chastity. Not only being physically enforced to be chaste, but also the use of a device - what is in big contrast to my Master‘s liking.

However - as my original story I started on TUGS.net (I asked for it) was lost due to the old forum breakdown - I only have some parts of it, sadly not the beginning - I was planning on writing a new story either way.

Don‘t want to spoil anything, but I planned putting chastity in it as well as other stuff I‘m into, what will probably be new and unseen on here.

I party agree with @chadmc90. It won‘t work if it is the major part of the story - what‘s why it also won‘t be in my story. It will be part of it and some chapters will include a lot of chastity or things around that, but it will only work if it isn‘t the „heart“ of the story.
But when it will be fitted into the storyline aside all the stuff we all love - then I genuinely believe that it will have a chance.

I‘ll try either way ;-)
And hope you guys will like it :)
@bondagefreak, @chadmc90, @milkeybound
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic