Couple tied up

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Ropelover28nj

Couple tied up

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Would love to read something along the lines of a home invasion,where a guy and a girl get forcibly hogtied and gagged,preferably naked :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and I really enjoy being bound and gagged together. We will hopefully post some stories soon. Would love read some couple in distress stories
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

My wife and I are very like minded. Always have had the fantasy of us in such a predicament.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Glad to know we arent the only ones. Could only imagine the fun of some group tie ups!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago Glad to know we arent the only ones. Could only imagine the fun of some group tie ups!
That would be amazing!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago My wife and I really enjoy being bound and gagged together. We will hopefully post some stories soon. Would love read some couple in distress stories
Any willingness to let me be tied up with the two of you? ;)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago
Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago My wife and I really enjoy being bound and gagged together. We will hopefully post some stories soon. Would love read some couple in distress stories

Could only imagine how fun it would be for the mrs and I to be bound and gagged with others
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago

Could only imagine how fun it would be for the mrs and I to be bound and gagged with others
What we all be wearing and how would we be tied up?........I like to be naked or in my underwear when im tied up and im obsessed with nice tight hogties😁
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago [quote=Tapedupcouple post_id=87580 time=<a href="tel:1614990397">1614990397</a> user_id=39577]
[quote=Ropelover28nj post_id=87579 time=<a href="tel:1614989768">1614989768</a> user_id=18941]
[quote=Tapedupcouple post_id=86000 time=<a href="tel:1613887244">1613887244</a> user_id=39577]
My wife and I really enjoy being bound and gagged together. We will hopefully post some stories soon. Would love read some couple in distress stories
[/quote]

[/quote]

What we all be wearing and how would we be tied up?........I like to be naked or in my underwear when im tied up and im obsessed with nice tight hogties😁
[/quote]

Id like to imagine that my wife and I are attending a vegas themed charity event that you are putting on. We show up to the event all dressed up, myself wearing nice jeans and black collared shirt, my lovely blonde wife would be wearing her tight leather pants and a low cut silver top with a pair of sexy heels. We are welcomed into the event after a drink or two we decide to explore the high end establishment. Suddenly we hear some thuds and moaning coming from behind a door looking at each other we decide to investigate we open the door and are shocked to see you tightly hogtied and silver duct tape wrapped around your mouth. We recognize you as the head of the event committee. We put two and two together and realize that an imposter has stripped you of your suit and left you tightly hogtied while they make off with all the funds from the night. You mmppphhh wildly trying to warn as a couple guards come up behind us and soon enough everything goes black. We awake next to you. You are still hogtied and gagged and we are tightly tied up back to back our arms are behind our backs and more rope wraps around our bodies pinning us together along with more rope on our legs and ankles. We mmmppphhh and moan squirming and wiggling as the party goes on.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sounds like the story"s half written.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

[mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention] wow,I like it alot and I agree [mention]JulieG[/mention] ita pretty much all there 😊
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Haha glad you enjoy it, may just have to get this story written out properly for our first post
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 3 years ago Haha glad you enjoy it, may just have to get this story written out properly for our first post
Definitely should, maybe the come in and add more rope to me for being too loud😊
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Anyone up for a foursome :D
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Anyone up for a foursome :D
The more the better!
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

The more the better!
[mention]JulieG[/mention] 👍 agreed
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Five anyone?
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

CapturedCarol wrote: 3 years ago Five anyone?
No objections here😄
Gaggedlad
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedlad »

I’d like to join the party...
Always gagged... or keeping someone very quiet ;)
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago [quote=Tapedupcouple post_id=87580 time=<a href="tel:1614990397">1614990397</a> user_id=39577]
[quote=Ropelover28nj post_id=87579 time=<a href="tel:1614989768">1614989768</a> user_id=18941]
[quote=Tapedupcouple post_id=86000 time=<a href="tel:1613887244">1613887244</a> user_id=39577]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Id like to imagine that my wife and I are attending a vegas themed charity event that you are putting on. We show up to the event all dressed up, myself wearing nice jeans and black collared shirt, my lovely blonde wife would be wearing her tight leather pants and a low cut silver top with a pair of sexy heels. We are welcomed into the event after a drink or two we decide to explore the high end establishment. Suddenly we hear some thuds and moaning coming from behind a door looking at each other we decide to investigate we open the door and are shocked to see you tightly hogtied and silver duct tape wrapped around your mouth. We recognize you as the head of the event committee. We put two and two together and realize that an imposter has stripped you of your suit and left you tightly hogtied while they make off with all the funds from the night. You mmppphhh wildly trying to warn as a couple guards come up behind us and soon enough everything goes black. We awake next to you. You are still hogtied and gagged and we are tightly tied up back to back our arms are behind our backs and more rope wraps around our bodies pinning us together along with more rope on our legs and ankles. We mmmppphhh and moan squirming and wiggling as the party goes on.
[/quote]

[mention]Tapedupcouple[/mention] If you would fancy discussing this further please drop me a note. (After you have 10 posts that it enabled)
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

mrjones2009 wrote: 3 years ago

[/quote]

[/quote]

@Tapedupcouple If you would fancy discussing this further please drop me a note. (After you have 10 posts that it enabled)
[/quote]

Thanks we will def have to take you up on that, guess we better get to posting haha
joanneb1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joanneb1980 »

I may have an idea for this, hopefully i can share soon
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

joanneb1980 wrote: 3 years ago I may have an idea for this, hopefully i can share soon
Please do🙂
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic