(M/M) kidnapping story which involves the captive escaping only to be caught again

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

(M/M) kidnapping story which involves the captive escaping only to be caught again

Post by harukatsukino »

hello, i'm new in this site. I'm looking for a story where the captive tries to escape the capturer only to be recaptured. Earlier I read bondwriter's story Simon and the Wicked Brother (https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... ked#p67091), it was amazing, one of the best story I've read so far, and of course it involves the captive escaping only to be re-captured scene.

Any other stories that has this scene?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harukatsukino[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]'s tales are easily among my favourites.
If you enjoyed that one, then there's a good chance you'll also enjoy the one I'm going to suggest.

There are not that many tales that fit the bill for what you're looking for.
But if you're in the mood for another M/M one, then Bound & Gagged should definitely be up your alley:
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=130

I don't want to give you any spoilers, but this fits exactly the description of what you're asking.
The main difference from Bondwriter's fine story, is that the Bound and Gagged characters are older (kidnapped guy: 23, kidnappers: 27/28) and the themes are very non-consensual and less lighthearted in nature.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harukatsukino
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harukatsukino »

Awesome! thanks for replying!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]harukatsukino[/mention] No problem, mate.
Hope you find it to your liking. The kidnapping takes a few chapters to kick in, but trust me, it's a major theme.

If I think of any other tales that feature this particular interest of yours, I'll let you know.

Welcome to the board, by the way!
Didn't get the chance to welcome you when you first joined three months ago.

Hope to see your name pop up on the forum more often in the coming weeks ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic