Escape magic act

Have a request for a story that's suitable for adults 18 and older? Then post it here!
Bound Katie

Escape magic act

Post by Bound Katie »

I'd love to read a story about a "girl next door", pretty, shy and a little reluctant who goes to a magic show and the magician asks for a volunteer. He goes into the audience and finds this girl who is reluctant to participate but is brought up on stage and then has to be held back when she see the site of a pole being brought on stage with a M assistant bringing piles of rope with him. She then recoils after seeing a red ball-gag and the magician telling her she's going to be tied up. She doesn't have to wear anything sexy perhaps not jeans though. The M assistant has to forcefully push her against the pole and she is tightly tied by the ropes and gagged and is told she has to escape in 5 minutes else a large blade swings down onto her.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Do you have an age preference for the volunteer?
Bound Katie

Post by Bound Katie »

Mid 30's, secretary type, wears pencil skirts and knee length pleated skirts.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Hmmmm... I may be able to think of something. How about a mom with her son and a couple friends go to an amusement park on Halloween. There’s a Magic show and one of her son’s friends, who’s a bit mischievous, “volunteers” the attractive mother to assist. She’s definitely timid and not happy about it. No jeans but since it’s Halloween maybe she’s wearing a costume?
Let me know what you think.
Bound Katie

Post by Bound Katie »

Mmm that does sound good. How about a mid length black pleated skirt. She must be timid and come across as unwilling and has to 'dragged' to the act by stage hands. She must be ball gagged to prevent her from protesting too much. Can't wait. Thanks
Katie
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Ianc1980 wrote: 3 years ago Hmmmm... I may be able to think of something. How about a mom with her son and a couple friends go to an amusement park on Halloween. There’s a Magic show and one of her son’s friends, who’s a bit mischievous, “volunteers” the attractive mother to assist. She’s definitely timid and not happy about it. No jeans but since it’s Halloween maybe she’s wearing a costume?
Let me know what you think.
I REALLY like this idea!
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Thank you! I will see what I can do. I have written several stories with a similar theme on my DA page. Check them out I have the same username.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic