Site Anniversary

Check out the latest TUG news here!
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Site Anniversary

Post by chadmc90 »

Guys,

As some of you may have realized already, this month has marked the first year since the new site was made. I'm happy the Community has come back together despite losing the old site and its sheer content of stories. I'm not sure they will all ever be recovered, but I hope the new community here continues to thrive. Please, continue sharing your wonderful stories with everyone and keep it alive.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this sites success in the past year!

MaxRoper
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Happy anniversary! I am grateful to the co-re-founders (?) of this site who managed to get it off the ground in a remarkably short amount of time. Without you guys we would've lost this community. Thanks and congratulations. You done good.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

22,000 posts and almost 3000 members.
Not bad for a first year! Not bad at all.

Minus a few notable exceptions, most of the old membership has found it's way back.
The old family is back together, and we have [mention]chadmc90[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] to thank for it.

Cheers guys!
Let's make this year even better than the last 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: viewtopic.php?p=38748#p38748

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Happy ropey B-day !
And huge thanks to the team, for their efficient 'behind-the-scene' work.
This is a great place to share stories, related pics and thoughts. Cohabitation between nationalities and genders goes smooth and different kinds of styles and genres find a place here. It's a vibrant place and community. Cheers!
don't run ! I'm friendly ...

Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

Happy anniversary and give thanks to those who had the idea of a similar website, unique as far as its content after the fall of several similar sites.
Especially part of the non-English speaking part, which in our respective languages we do not even have similar websites.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.

FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Happy anniversary, and thanks to the admins and the mods. I still think this is an important place for people to figure out their enjoyment for bondage, and just as an outlet for everyone here.

It also still seems like there is less quantity here but a higher quality. I still find a higher amount of stuff I enjoy than I did for the last few years on the old forum.

Thanks everyone.

Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Congratulations on the 1-year anniversary. Best Regards to all the Admins and Moderators.

Ebascoray

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I wanted to put a shout out to @DenverKidnap who helped get this site back on its feet but he seems to have done one of his duck-dives.

If you read this, Den, know that your contribution is also appreciated.
Shorts are cool, but Speedos rule.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I would like to express my thanks to all members of this forum, in particular the founders and administrators, you guys are incredible for providing an environment like this for so many people with common interests. Congratulations to all and keep up the great work.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well it’s all been said really but happy anniversary and a great thanks to all those who work behind the scenes to keep this open for all of us to enjoy, happy reading, happy chatting and happy bondage to all :D ;)

gagged86
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gagged86 »

Happy Anniversary, TUGs Community!!! :D