Posting Guidelines (READ BEFORE POSTING)

This forum is an archive of old announcements that no longer shown in the global announcements threads.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Posting Guidelines (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Post by chadmc90 »

Here are some guidelines for posting
  • No flaming. Do not post hateful or offensive remarks. Political posts are now banned as well.
  • Visual Media must NEVER depict nudity. That includes female breasts and male/female genitalia.
  • Photographs of children under 18 are NOT permitted on the board. Fictional artwork of children, however, are permitted.
  • Links to other sites should follow the same guidelines mentioned above.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Love it how users don't have permissions to report posts here... xD
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

It's taken care of.
Deleted User 520

Post by Deleted User 520 »

Just want clarify. I have looked up pics that have me inspiration for my stories. So I can't post anything without owner consent correct? Or do they just have to be fully clothed? The rules seem a little fuzzy here. I have no problem leaving the pics out. Just thought it would add to the stories I'm writing. I just dont want to do anything inappropriate.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

ricktied wrote: 5 years ago Just want clarify. I have looked up pics that have me inspiration for my stories. So I can't post anything without owner consent correct? Or do they just have to be fully clothed? The rules seem a little fuzzy here. I have no problem leaving the pics out. Just thought it would add to the stories I'm writing. I just dont want to do anything inappropriate.
Sorry for the late response on this but if it's an adult there can't be any nudity and NO pictures of children allowed.
bc99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bc99 »

Sorry to ask,

i was a member of the old site, not a frequent one, sorry.
but now i'm not cleared to view pictures?

can someone inform me please?
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
bc99 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry to ask,

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bc99 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry to ask,

I'd need more information to figure out what's going on. maybe it's one of those things you need at least a post count of 2 to access.
Another thing that puzzles me is how you posted without needing approval with a post count of 0, and why your post count still reads 0! This may also be related to your problem, and was an occasional problem at the old site as well.
Hopefully Chad can figure this out; I sure can't. Though I can think of one possible solution, i'd better let chad handle it first.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago [quote=bc99 post_id=8595 time=<a href="tel:1527981596">1527981596</a> user_id=1327]
Sorry to ask,

I'd need more information to figure out what's going on. maybe it's one of those things you need at least a post count of 2 to access.
Another thing that puzzles me is how you posted without needing approval with a post count of 0, and why your post count still reads 0! This may also be related to your problem, and was an occasional problem at the old site as well.
Hopefully Chad can figure this out; I sure can't. Though I can think of one possible solution, i'd better let chad handle it first.
[/quote]

Sorry I'm just catching up on this again but the reason bc99s post count still reads 0 is because posting in certain areas of the forums b(such as headlines and city hall) don't count to post count and you can post without a minimum post count. As for the photos the problem is indeed as Jason said you need more posts
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by chloroformmeplease »

I was a member of the old site too. I wrote many stories and posted photos with them too. So apparently now you cannot post stories of adults tying up someone under 18 which we could before and the language has changed as well. Honestly I am not clear on what I can and cannot post. In an adult story can adults be naked in the story? Can you whip or spank another adult in the story? Can you use chloroform on them in the story? What are all of the does and all of the don'ts? I have not been made clear upon the actual rules because they are not actually very clear here unless in my search I have no yet found where they are all posted.
Respectfully...................
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

chloroformmeplease wrote: 5 years ago I was a member of the old site too. I wrote many stories and posted photos with them too. So apparently now you cannot post stories of adults tying up someone under 18 which we could before and the language has changed as well. Honestly I am not clear on what I can and cannot post. In an adult story can adults be naked in the story? Can you whip or spank another adult in the story? Can you use chloroform on them in the story? What are all of the does and all of the don'ts? I have not been made clear upon the actual rules because they are not actually very clear here unless in my search I have no yet found where they are all posted.
Respectfully...................
1. No, even on the old site writers couldn't post stories of adults trying up minors. It just wasn't enforced very well and therefore alot of people got away with breaking that rule.

2. Stories can have sexual themes as long as there are no intermixing of children and adults, and as long as the story doesn't get too extreme and violent. Visual media(pictures, videos, etc.), however, can not.

There is a "Rules" link in the menu bar at the top of the site that explains all of this.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm unsure of the rules regarding sexual (or near-sexual) bondage experiences between underage characters. I had a series on the old site (Dave & Steve's Adventures) in which two boys of around 12 years played TUGs while slowly awakening to the sexual aspects of their hobby. I've assumed such content is unwelcome here and haven't reposted but after rereading the rules I still don't know for certain.

Could someone help clear this up for me?
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

If I am writing a story where a woman has tied up a guy can she punish him? Torture him? Can adult on adult be sexual? I am sort of in the dark here and I have some good ideas for some stories. I would also like to repost some of my old ones but I have to edit them a bit.
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

chloroformmeplease wrote: 5 years ago If I am writing a story where a woman has tied up a guy can she punish him? Torture him? Can adult on adult be sexual? I am sort of in the dark here and I have some good ideas for some stories. I would also like to repost some of my old ones but I have to edit them a bit.
I don't know how to say this politely, but PLEASE stop pestering the administrators and PLEASE read the response that was provided to you by [mention]chadmc90[/mention].

NONE of the rules have changed except for "photos of minors" and "political debates". The other rules remain unchanged. The difference is that the staff is now large enough that the old rules can be properly enforced.

Now, if you still do not know whether "adult on adult can be sexual" and have no clue as to what falls into the category of "extreme/violent" (ex: gore, disfiguration, mutilation) after reading [mention]chadmc90[/mention]'s response and reading the Forum Rules, then you are either daft or intentionally trying to create a scene.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Gotta agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] here. The posting rules are very clear on this matter. You're wasting everyone's time by asking every rule here again. Just read it and follow it, problem solved.
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I am not daft nor was I trying to create a scene. Thank you though for insulting me as I would not have treated you that way.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

chloroformmeplease wrote: 5 years ago If I am writing a story where a woman has tied up a guy can she punish him? Torture him? Can adult on adult be sexual? I am sort of in the dark here and I have some good ideas for some stories. I would also like to repost some of my old ones but I have to edit them a bit.
Xtc here (obviously!
Yes
Yes
Yes
If people are offended on the grounds of "good taste", the mods might have to take action but the nature of the forum requires a fairly broad-minded apporoach from the members. Be sure to tag the posts and lodge them in the correct section(s) and there should be no problems unless the content is really didgusting (mutilation, etc).
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

chloroformmeplease wrote: 5 years ago I am not daft nor was I trying to create a scene. Thank you though for insulting me as I would not have treated you that way.
You are creating a scene right now...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, [mention]TheBaconDude[/mention] and [mention]chloroformmeplease[/mention], yellow card.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

chadmc90 wrote: 6 years ago Here are some guidelines for posting
  • No flaming. Do not post hateful or offensive remarks. Political posts are now banned as well.
  • Visual Media must NEVER depict nudity. That includes female breasts and male/female genitalia.
  • Pictures of children under 18 must not contain any sexual undertones. Children should be fully clothed and the setting depicted should not suggest anything sexual.
  • Links to other sites should follow the same guidelines mentioned above.
If pictures of kids are no longer allowed, wouldn't it be a good idea to update this very first post in this thread?

Drawscore
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago
If pictures of kids are no longer allowed, wouldn't it be a good idea to update this very first post in this thread?

Drawscore
That's actually an excellent point, and the wording there has confused the hell out of me as well.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I fixed it to reflect the site rules.
Locked Previous topicNext topic