Website Downtime
Hey everyone,

As you are aware, the website has been offline for over a week. This was due to our "wonderful" (and now ex) webhosts shutting us down because we were, and I quote, "overloading their servers." They were also sending those error 500 messages because the website was simply using more CPU resources than they would allow. So I decided to hell with them and just switched to another web host. It took a long time just for the transfer process for our domain name to complete. After several hours of working on this thing today, I finally got us back online. Hopefully the DNS servers will finish propagating soon so that everyone will finally have access to the site again.

I am sorry for this long of a downtime, and I hope that the increased CPU/Process allowances of our new webhost is enough to support our community. It will cost more per month to keep the site online, but thats always inevitable for growing websites.

--Chad

Bondage model by choice

Looking for the right story? Then look no further! The story catalog contains a brief description of some of the stories posted on the website.

Topic author
slackywacky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:

Bondage model by choice

Post by slackywacky » 3 weeks ago

Title of Story : Bondage model by choice

Author : slackywacky aka FH

Gender Roles : MM/FF (most of the time, lots of variations)

Content Rating: MATURE 18+ (sometimes)

Link to Topic: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2014

Tags: rope chains leather tape gags blindfolds indoor outdoor endurance

Synopsis: Linda becomes a bondage model and experiences all kind of restrictions as a model and in her personal life.