Received a good butt kicking(m/f)

Looking for the right story? Then look no further! The story catalog contains a brief description of some of the stories posted on the website.
Oyster stew
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Received a good butt kicking(m/f)

Post by Oyster stew »

When I was 13,I went to mu cousins house for the weekend where me and my 12 year old cousin where alone.She was always the “girly” type that used the term “girlboss” and other crap like that
She was wearing pajamas and a t-shirt.
“I’m bored,I bet I can destroy you in a fight”she casually said
“Oh my god not these shit again”I said
She suddenly stood up and when to her room,she came back with her jiu jitsu belt and some rope.
Just for some context,my cousin has been doing jiu jitsu since she was 8,and judo since she was 10.she put some mats on the floor.
“Just get on it”she said
I got on it ready to just beat her and get this over with but I couldn’t do anything.she tangled me up in her hands and legs and no matter what I did I couldn’t get up and kept getting pulled back.she then sat on my back and without saying a word,she started looping rope around it.
“Hey what are you do… I was quickly cut off by my ankle being twisted.she had me in an ankle lock and I just had to stay still.
She tightly bound my ankles and knees together and got up.by my surprised she grabbed my hands and judo thrower me on the mat hard.
It didn’t hurt but I was very dizzy and confused.
I felt some rope being looped around my body and tightened.
When I Finaly regained my senses,I was hogtied on the floor and my cousin was standing there, a look of pride on her face and she took her jiu jitsu belt in her hand
“Untie me n…. I was quickly cut off with her belt stuffed in my mouth
MPHHHH i tried to talk but it made her giggle.I then suddenly realized I have to pee,I tried to beg her but it only came out as muffled pleads.
“Might have to use a more effective gag”she mumbled to herself as I was trying to hold my piss in.
My cousin was a very good inventor.for the next 12 minutes that I was trying not to pee myself she was attaching ropes and jiu jitsu belts to a judo belt.she was done Finaly.
“Try to spit it out”she said confidently with a mischievous tone in her voice.
I tried but the second the gag started moving forward and out of my mouth,every single rope in the hogtie tightened completely,along with a rope she had tied around my neck.
“Oh look at you,chocking and completely stuck”she giggled to herself.i wanted to squirm in anger but the hogtie was painful already along with the choke rope.but I couldn’t hold it in anymore and she could tell.
“Let’s get a better view”she flipped me onto my side
“Try to move and your gonna regret it”
I didn’t try to flip over,but I tried to beg through the gag,she got more exited as my please grew more desperate,until it happened.
My cousin burst out in laughter as my pants as I wetted myself
“A little something for you to remember me by”she said as she pulled out a thic black marker,she dragged me towards the mirror where I helplessly watched her write”girls rule”,”girlpower”on my feet,I knew these wouldn’t go away for weeks so I just helplessly stood there as she wrote them.
She then whipped out her phone and started taking pictures.
MPHHHH I screamed as I tried to squirm away,only to end my chocking myself with the rope.
“I’m not gonna send it to anyone,calm down”she said as she untied the rope around my neck.
It was almost time for me to go back,I bended over to put on my shoe when I felt a hard kick to my forehead,it send me crashing down to the floor.
“Girls rule!” My cousin yelled as she closed the door,
I knew that message,as it was embedded in me for at least 2 weeks
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

@Oyster stew Welcome to the club of writers, but the story catalog is not for posting stories, it is for advertising your stories, Also your gender tag should be the tier, and then the person who is tied up, so for you it would be f/m. Please browse the site some more before continuing to post.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic