Date night

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Tapedupcouple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Date night

Post by Tapedupcouple »

We are married couple in our early 30s, we would love to hear what would happen to us coming home from a date night Interrupting a robbery. All dressed up from our night out we would be so infatuated with each other we could easily be caught off guard.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

I tell myself this seems like a nice house to ransack! I enter your home and begin gathering up my belongings you both stumble in. I think I’m busted but notice you both are so infatuated with each other you don’t seem to notice me. I take advantage of your lack of situational awareness and sneak around to find something to restrain you with. I am able to find rope and duct tape around the house. I just have to wait for the most opportune time. You get up to get some wine from the kitchen and that’s when I pounce. I walk up behind your wife and thinking I’m you she lets her guard down. I handgag her and whisper if you make a sound my partner will hurt your husband. She nods in affirmation and I tell her to put her hands in front. I use rope to tie them together then I have her put them into fists and wrap duct tape over them to ensure there’s no picking at the knots. I take more rope and wrap it around her arms, binding her wrists and arms tightly. Then I take her ankles and wrap them in rope while admiring her legs, I continue to bind them below and above the knees and things. I stuff your wife’s mouth with a pair of dirty panties I found and wrap tape around her head multiple times to make it tight and effective. I put a finger to my mouth signaling for her to be quiet so I can now restrain my other captive. As you returning from the kitchen I put my finger into your back and tell you I have a gun. Your wife’s already been tied up and now it’s your turn, put your hands behind your back and don’t make a sound or my partner will torture your wife. I take rope and wrap your wrists and securing them together, like your wife I wrap tape around your hands. I tie your elbows together and then move to your legs and tie your ankles and thighs together. I take your socks off and shove them into your mouth before wrapping tape around your head to secure them in. I make you hop into the living room where you see your wife by herself all trussed up nice and tight. I sit you down side by side. Before I leave I decide to have some fun with you two, I take off your wife’s shoes and place both your feet together on the coffee table. I tape them down and begin tickling them. We play a game who ever laughs loudest gets their feet spanked. I cut you lose from the table and take your wife, I make her hop over to me. I sit down and bend her over my knee like a small child and begin fondling and spanking her ass while asking you where the valuables are. You try and communicate but the gag is too effective. I laugh as I’m just messing with you but unfortunately it’s time for me to leave. I have you both hop around while spanking your asses and force you onto to chairs. I then use up the rest of the duct tape to mummify you both to the chairs wrapping your shins, thighs, and upper bodies to the chairs. I then place you back to back and go
Back over your upper bodies securing you to each other. I make my exit and leave the door open for your neighbors to come find you in due time.

It’s nice to see another couple on here!
Tapedupcouple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Thanks for the reply!

Haha dont think we would be wiggling out of that anytime soon.
Would be pretty embarrassing having to get rescued like that and im sure it would take awhile to cut through all that tape.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic