Snowed in (F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Snowed in (F)

Post by Sian91 »

This is not meant to be copycat of @AmyRu story. It is different.

I live in North Wales. Usually we have snow most years and sometimes it is heavy, not Austrian Ski season heavy (usually) but enough that smaller country roads get blocked, sometimes for a couple of days. Now I live alone, I do have neighbours, but for this I’m imagining I visited you, who lives alone in a more isolated House, maybe half a mile from the next cottage. Well I came to visit you on Saturday afternoon, prepared to stay the night. (I prefer females but could play with a man). It snows and we are cut off. No phone, no internet, no electricity. You have gas cooker for food and a log fire for heat but we are stuck, for a couple of days together. Batteries in our phones die so we play a board game! Like Monopoly, and the looser (me) agrees to be tied up by the winner. I came round wearing jeans, boots (left by the door) thick woolly socks, t shirt and baggy pull over. You can undress me to tie up but if you are male I won’t get naked and there’s no sex, just tie up.

What would you do? You have me to yourself, submissive for two whole days.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

If I tied you up it would be hands behind back, tied over chest and arms like a harness with knees and ankles tied. Gagged with duct tape such as a wraparound tape gag or maybe a ballgag. I’d be cheeky and tickle you as you’re tied up but also keep you warm with blankets and hugs :)
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 3 months ago If I tied you up it would be hands behind back, tied over chest and arms like a harness with knees and ankles tied. Gagged with duct tape such as a wraparound tape gag or maybe a ballgag. I’d be cheeky and tickle you as you’re tied up but also keep you warm with blankets and hugs :)
Sounds nice
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 3 months ago If I tied you up it would be hands behind back, tied over chest and arms like a harness with knees and ankles tied. Gagged with duct tape such as a wraparound tape gag or maybe a ballgag. I’d be cheeky and tickle you as you’re tied up but also keep you warm with blankets and hugs :)
Sounds nice
I agree :)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

OK@Sian91 you’re with me for tonight it seems, possibly longer. Nice open fir and lots of wholesome food, maybe a bottle of wine or two. No TV so let’s play Monopoly. Oh theres a few additional rules. 1. If you go to jail, you wear these hand cuffs. 2. If you’re running low on cash you can sell your clothes to the bank. Here’s the price list. Sock £10, shirt £50, bra £250 etc. Rule 3. Looser is the winners slave. That’s a naughty grin you have. You like the rules?

An hour or so later, and most of two wine bottles. And you have just traded in your knickers having mortgaged or given me most of your property. Fleet Street with three houses and you’re bankrupt, and naked. I’m in black jeans, white sweater and barefoot. “Just pop the hand cuffs on Sian.”

You eagerly cuff your hands behind your back and hear me coming down stairs. I'm carrying a large box with lots of rope hanging out of it. I look at you with a wicked grin.

15 minutes later you are no longer hand cuffed. Your hands are tied behind your back with rope. Elbows too. Ropes round shoulders, elbows and tummy. Your legs are tied at ankles knees and thighs. Big toes tied together. Im just finishing a very tight crotch rope. You are blindfolded with a leather Anne Summers special and you are gagged with your own socks and half a roll of elastoplast medical tape.

I lay you across my knees and slap your bottom a couple of times , before tugging your crotch rope once or twice.

“The radio said it could be two or three days before the roads are clear. You can stay with me.” I spank your bottom twice more and trace my finger round your ropes tickling you lightly. “Two or three days…………….”
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@JulieG It sounds like you planned this in advance. I hope you did.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Sian91 wrote: 3 months ago @JulieG It sounds like you planned this in advance. I hope you did.
For months sweetie, fir months.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Hi. JF here. Just a warning. This became pretty long. Wanted to cover the whole 2 days.
Evening comes and I've won. After we put the game away we begin negotiating your bondage with things like limits and possible aftercare. When we're all set I go grab restraints and give you time to stretch. I also set up battery powered heaters in the bedrooms and bathrooms. I have two days to keep you as my captive and I plan to keep you for two days.
I ask you to take your pull over off to make tying easier. I bring rope and start on your wrists. After making sure you couldn't get out, I tie your elbows together and trap your arms further with a chest harness. Next, I have you lay face down and I fold your legs so your ankles cross in a wide x. I tie those. I tie that close to your chest ropes leaving you in an immobilizing hogtie. I tease you by promising you a rematch if you can get out. I know you won't so the struggle that follows is in vain. We talk about the day and weather with some catching up until dinner is finished.
I untie you so you can get ready to eat. I then tie your waist and chest to the back of the chair so you're forced to sit up straight the whole time. After we finish I untie you and lock a leather collar around your neck. As part of this, you'll get an extra turn cleaning up. You're ball gagged with a locked buckle so I you don't try to talk me into helping. *exception for our safe action*.
You sleep unbound and ungagged in the guest room that night.
The next morning after showers (quick ones to use the remaining hot water wisely) and breakfast, it's time to have more fun (after your hair dries). I recollar you and we sit on the couch. I start tying you again. I trap your wrists and upper arms in a boxtie. I then ball gag you again (a clean one) before frogtying your legs. I leave you to struggle for while I hang around for an hour. After that, it's time to retie your legs and arms. I ungag you, offer you some water and regag you. I put a thick knotted cleave gag into your mouth. I cross your wrists behind you and tie the knot out of reach. I tie your ankles and thighs in regular double columns and let you sit in your bondage while I do other things for 2 more hours. I ask some yes or no questions this whole time while making sure you know how good you look in rope, and in general. I then ungag you before I go prepare lunch in case you need to call me.
After lunch, we just do some kind of game or chat together. Then it's time for the next part of your punishment. We go to the guest bed. I cuff your wrists and ankles to it with leather cuffs. It's a queen so there's a good bit of space and you can't reach the posts. I blindfold you and take your socks off. Your giggling gives away that you know what's about to happen. I start lightly tickling your feet and slowly getting more intense with it. I also go for your sides stomach and pits until you're a squirming, laughing and helpless mess. We do 3 half hour sets with breaks to keep your breathing healthy. We talk about when the snow will be clear and our weekend so far. After a while it's time for another round. I free you and offer you a blanket and some tea. We hang out together, eat dinner and go to bed. You sleep with your hands cuffed in front.
The next day, we look outside and see the road cleared but still no lights. We stay in a little longer and play games with your hands still restrained. You get tickled for a few minutes every time you lose. Then early that afternoon the power returns. We charge our phones and check calls and notifications. We finally get to take relaxing baths or showers with no rush.
Before you leave there's one more thing to do. We get dressed to go outside into my back yard. In the back, I bind you with more rope. I tie your wrists vertically with one on top of another and both palms facing out. I add another chest harness before tying your thighs. I get some pictures of you tightly restrained standing and walking in the snow to save some memories. I untie your thighs so you can sit and kneel for more poses.
I untie and uncollar you so you can pack. We say bye to each other and thank each other for a fun weekend together.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

@JF Bound what a wonderfully descriptive and thoughtful story.
JFBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JFBound »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago @JF Bound what a wonderfully descriptive and thoughtful story.
Thank you. I knew it would a a little bit of a long tale so I could cover all the fun. It's nice to know you enjoyed yourself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic