New and curious

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Binding~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New and curious

Post by Binding~Snoop »

New here and thought I ask to see how you’ll tie me up. I’ll invite you over, currently waiting on the couch dressed in a black shirt and grey sweatpants with my feet bare. I mentioned I have things like rope, tape, a pair of handcuffs but feel free to bring anything else you would like to use.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

If I am invited to tie someone up I am going to do it right, being invited inside and taking a look around I settle besides you on the couch and order you to face away from me. Taking your wrists and placing your palms together behind your back I take the first folded white cotton rope and loop it around your wrists five times, tucking in the ends through the fold before passing the ends between your wrists twice to really tighten the bind before knotting it and tucking the knot inside the loops. From there I take another rope and pull your elbows together, repeating the tie I just did around your elbows so they are touching.

I stand you up and give your sweatpants covered behind a nice swat before pushing you face first into the couch and pulling your legs out from under you, holding your legs together I lash another rope around your ankles before cinching it with two passes between your legs. Before I knot the ankle binds I take another three ropes and repeat this same tie at your shins, just above your knees, and finally your upper thighs. Taking the ends of loose ends of ankle and shin binds, I bring them together so they meet between both binds and double knot them together, repeating this at your knee and thigh binds.

I tell you to wait here as I disappear for a minute or two, returning and sitting you up on the couch once more before I cram a pair of your old socks into your mouth, following up with a nice large ballgag to keep them in place. With your mouth taken care of I take a new rope and fold it around your chest just under your breasts, making two passes around your chest and arms I pass the ends through the fold in the rope behind your back and make two passes around your chest again above your breasts this time.

Taking another rope and tying the ends of the chest rope to it I pass it up over your left clavicle and down between your breasts under both chest loops before bringing it back up over your right clavicle and tying it to at your back. Happy with that I take another rope and fold it around your waist twice, before passing the ends through the fold and down between your legs, making it nice and tight as I pass it up between your butt cheeks and around the waist loop, I pull you off the couch and lay you down on the floor, bringing your legs up to your butt I take the ends of the crotch rope and double knot it to your big toes.

Satisfied with that binding, I relax and take out a feather to begin tormenting your beautiful bare soles with, any movement pulling on your already tight crotchrope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic