How would you hijack my boyfriend´s little game?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How would you hijack my boyfriend´s little game?

Post by emily-a »

My boyfriend and I play one of our little games...

I´m wearing my sexiest underwear (nothing else). He´s put a collar and leash on me. He ties me to a chair in our living room. My hands are tied behind the back of the chair, my feet tied to the chair legs. He puts a tape-gag over my mouth. In the bedroom, he´s laid out some additional toys for later use. (Anything you might need for a hot kinky Saturday night at home.)

Then he says he´ll have to run out on a quick errand. He´s written a little note for me. It says he´ll be back by a certain time (an hour from now). "Since I know how much you love being tied up, I know you won´t mind waiting. And I´ll definitely make it worth the wait when I get back." There´s a small drawing of handcuffs and a little red heart, followed by his name. And a sexy drawing (he´s a decent enough artist, and he´s put a little effort into it) of me tied up on the bed. He leaves it on the small table next to me, where I can see it. Both frustrated and turned on by what he´s doing, I watch him leave. I can´t move at all. I look longingly at the note... the drawing of me tied to our bed and I can´t wait for him to come back.

And then I hear you (man or woman doesn´t matter) climb through the window or breaking open the door. Did he decide to improvise a burglar role-play? No, it really is a burglar...

So what will you do when you find me like that?

(Alternatively, if you prefer, he might have done the same thing, but instead of a chair-tie he left me on the sofa with my hands tied behind me, legs tied together and tape-gagged.)
Last edited by emily-a 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

“Wow, usually I’m the one who has to do the tying.” I say standing over you. “If I’m being honest, I’m kinda disappointed.”

As I begin ransacking the place, I occasionally check up on you. You’re not able to escape. Perfect.

However, when I hear your boyfriend coming home, I grab my knock out gas and hit him with is as soon as he walks in.

I quickly cuff and gag him before he can come to. I free you from the chair and take you to the bedroom. I tie your hands behind your back in a reverse prayer position. Next I replace your tape gag with a large ball gag. After that I take off your panties and frog tie your legs.

Now it’s your boyfriend’s turn. I bring him in, strip off his clothes, and place a Chasity cage on him. He’s placed in a tight hogtie and positioned between your legs. I gag him with a ring gag and slide a double ended dildo in his mouth. I then slide the other end in you. I fasten the two of you together before taping a cordless vibrator over your clit. “Well, I’ve got to run.” I say. “One last thing for me to take though.”

Taking your panties that you were wearing, I ball them up and slip them in my pocket. “You two have fun.”
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

As i hit the floor i notice a fantastic sight! A tied up woman! My core begins to warm up. I look her over. She is bundled up very nicely, completely secured except for a blindfold. Fortunately, I wore my full catsuit, including a cowl. She can’t see my face. I am free to explore the house!

She screams through her gag but I am sure no one outside of the house can hear her. I love watching her struggle hard against the ropes. Whoever tied her up did a wonderful job!

In ransacking the house I find cash. I find jewelry. This is great! But I know that there is more where this came from. The key to it: holding this woman for ransom. But how?

When I was in the garage I found an entire case of duct tape. A case of it! Who needs that much? And a two-wheeled cart. There is a Ford Explorer in the garage. Perfect !

I use the two-wheeler to move the duct tape into the house by the woman. “This won’t hurt a bit, sweetie. I promise!” Beginning at her ankles i encase her entire body in the tape. It is such fun! When I got to get boobs I was careful to wrap the tape above and below them. I love how they jut out! I will play with them later.

“Love, i must tape your mouth and eyes as well. But if you will cooperate I will make sure the tape won’t hurt. Sit very still, please !”

It was no challenge to found wrap in a drawer next to the refrigerator. “This is perfect! It’s the cling wrap!!”

I wrap it entirely around her head, making sure to leave her nose completely clear. The tape then wraps over the plastic, completing her mummification.

This is where the two-wheeler comes in. The blade is simple to slide under the back legs of the chair. Tilting the chair backwards, I balance her weight perfectly and roll her toward the door. It is a simple matter to get her down the two steps to the concrete floor.

“This is the difficult part”, I say. “Getting you into the SUV.” But using leverage, I lift the bottom rung and pull towards me. The chair back is level to the bed of the vehicle and slides in easily.

“One last thing.” I take her phone and quickly find her man’s number. Then I text: I have her. I want $500,000. Watch for further instructions.”
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Oh @AmyRu

You can kidnap me anytime you want. Just dont think anyone will pay 500k for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic