you fill out this bind-her request form?

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

you fill out this bind-her request form?

Post by DioA »

Hello and Welcome to Bind-Her, the world’s number one destination for women and non-binary bondage enthusiasts. Here at Bind-Her, we fulfill our client’s every desire. Every package begins with the order form, letting our world class riggers know exactly what you want.

1.) How long do you wish to be tied up for?
A.) 30 mins - 1hr
B.) 1hr - 2hr
C.) 2hr - 3 hr
D.) randomly chosen.

2.) Which type of restrains do you want?
A.) Rope
B.) Tape
C.) Metal
D.) Leather

3.) What gag do you request?
A.) Tape
B.) Ball
C.) Cleve
D.) No gag

3.) Blindfold
A.) Yes
B.) No

4.) How do you want to spend your time tied?
A.) Left Alone
B.) Tickled
C.) Teased
D.) Tortured

5.) What outfit do you want to be tied in?
A.) Formal Attire
B.) Sportswear
C.) Lingerie/underwear
D.) Nothing

Please answer all questions and a representative will be by to complete your transaction. Please be aware that this service is only available to women and non-binary individuals. Bind-Her does not currently service male clients. Please note Bind-Her is not responsible for any accidental orgasms you experience. Bind-Her technicians are not able to fall in love with their clients, please do not fall in love with them.
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

1: D.) randomly chosen.
2: C.) Metal
3: D.) No gag
3 again: A.) Yes
4: D.) Tortured
5: C.) Lingerie/underwear
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

0Kay wrote: 2 months ago 1: D.) randomly chosen.
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her for your bondage needs. Today, based on your answers, we’ve curated your package for you. Based on our records, we notice that you have brown hair, so we’ve selected an absolutely ravishing royal purple lingerie set complete with stockings, garters, bra, and panties. You’ve selected metal restraints, so we’ve decided to cuff your wrists together over your head and connected to the ceiling. Your ankles have been cuffed to either side of a speeder bar. Your breasts have been pulled out and had nipple clamps attached to you. They’re connected by a decently heavy chain. A silk scarf has been tied over your eyes. The time has been randomly set for one hour and thirty-seven minutes. As it begins, a riding crop comes down on your backside. You will be slapped, whipped, and tortured until it goes off, coming at random times. Please feel free to leave us any additional comments and thank you for choosing Bind-Her.
ryanz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryanz »

20 year old nonbiny here
1: D)Randomly chosen
2: A)Rope
3: B)Ball(i am surprised you had no stuffing option WITH the ball)
4: A)Yes
5: D)Tortured
6: D)Nothing
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’ll give it a go

Random time
Leather restraints
Ball gag
Blindfold
Tortured
Naked
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago I’ll give it a go

Random time
Leather restraints
Ball gag
Blindfold
Tortured
Naked
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her. Today we’ve curated a special session based on your preferences. First, we’ll strip you out of all your clothes. Then a ballgag harness will be fastened between your lips along with a leather blindfold. Next your arms are placed in a leather armbinder and tightened as much as possible. A tens unit has been applied to your breasts and thighs, sending shocks through your body. Both your holes have been plugged with vibrating toys. Your knees and ankles are bound with leather belts. Finally, your rigger will spend the three hours with you spanking, groping, and fondling you. Based on your online activity, they also have thrown in foot worshiping special for you. Thank you for choosing Bind-Her!
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

1: D
2: A
3: B
4: A
5: D
6: D
Do your worst!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago 1: D
Do your worst!
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her. Our records indicate that you are an extreme intensity client, and only our most extensive packages are right for you. First being stripped, you’re placed into a leather hood with a ball gag harness locked over it, stretching your mouth wide open. And intricate rope harness has been tied around your entire body, being lightly hung up from the ceiling. An automated fuck machine has been placed underneath you, double penetrating you with each thrust. Clamps have been applied to both your nipples. Lastly, a vibrator was been placed over your clit. Enjoy, you’ll be like this for the next four hours
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

DioA wrote: 2 months ago
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her for your bondage needs. Today, based on your answers, we’ve curated your package for you. Based on our records, we notice that you have brown hair, so we’ve selected an absolutely ravishing royal purple lingerie set complete with stockings, garters, bra, and panties. You’ve selected metal restraints, so we’ve decided to cuff your wrists together over your head and connected to the ceiling. Your ankles have been cuffed to either side of a speeder bar. Your breasts have been pulled out and had nipple clamps attached to you. They’re connected by a decently heavy chain. A silk scarf has been tied over your eyes. The time has been randomly set for one hour and thirty-seven minutes. As it begins, a riding crop comes down on your backside. You will be slapped, whipped, and tortured until it goes off, coming at random times. Please feel free to leave us any additional comments and thank you for choosing Bind-Her.
I do wonder how my captor responds when I beg them to stop...

Not that I want them to stop, of course. I just want to see how they'll react ;)
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

0Kay wrote: 2 months ago
I do wonder how my captor responds when I beg them to stop...

Not that I want them to stop, of course. I just want to see how they'll react ;)
Oh, they won’t stop. You may get handgagged, or maybe you’ll have to hold the rod in your mouth.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

1. C
2. A
3. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Sian91 wrote: 2 months ago 1. C
2. A
3. B
3. A
4. B
5. A
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her. Based on your request, we have your package ready for you. We have a gorgeous open back sleeveless dress for you. Your wrists will be tied over your head, your knees and ankles bound together and placed on top of a table. With you seated on a stool, you will be ball gagged and blindfolded. Now, our technition will spend the next three hours tickling your armpits, sides, feet, and thighs. We hope you enjoy your experience and thank you for choosing Bind-Her.
SilverLinings
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilverLinings »

B.) 1hr - 2hr

A.) Rope

C.) Cleve

3.) Blindfold
A.) Yes

B.) Tickled
C.) Teased
D.) Tortured

B.) Sportswear

Let's have in Bind-Her...my check is in the mail!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

SilverLinings wrote: 2 months ago 1.) How long do you wish to be tied up for?
B.) 1hr - 2hr

A.) Rope

C.) Cleve

3.) Blindfold
A.) Yes

B.) Tickled
C.) Teased
D.) Tortured

B.) Sportswear

Let's have in Bind-Her...my check is in the mail!
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her. Today, we’ve got you in a sporty and seductive set consisting of a black sports bra, olive green spandex shorts, and black Nike crew socks. Quickly Cleve gagging you, we follow by binding your wrists, elbows, chest, knees, and ankles. Our technician takes the tie off his suit and ties it over your eyes. It’s our pleasure to tickle for until your face turns being red, at which point your bra is pulled down and your nipples are clamped. Your socks are then removed and stuffed in behind your Cleve gag. Your shorts are pulled down and you are spanked with a paddle, turning your ass the same shade of red as your face. Once tortured, a vibrating egg is slipped in your shorts while you’re groped, fondled, and squeezed. As an added cherry on top, we’ve decided to throw in some free foot worshiping at no additional charge. With your toes being sucked, sole licked, and whole foot massaged, we hope your experience has been satisfactory. We hope to see you again. Thank you for choosing Bind-Her.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

Do your worst!
Thank you for choosing Bind-Her. Our records indicate that you are an extreme intensity client, and only our most extensive packages are right for you. First being stripped, you’re placed into a leather hood with a ball gag harness locked over it, stretching your mouth wide open. And intricate rope harness has been tied around your entire body, being lightly hung up from the ceiling. An automated fuck machine has been placed underneath you, double penetrating you with each thrust. Clamps have been applied to both your nipples. Lastly, a vibrator was been placed over your clit. Enjoy, you’ll be like this for the next four hours
Wow. Is there a monthly subscription I can sign up for? You'd have a loyal customer for life if this is what I had to look forward to every month!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago
Do your worst!
Wow. Is there a monthly subscription I can sign up for? You'd have a loyal customer for life if this is what I had to look forward to every month!
Why not just make it a career? We can have our trainee’s practice on you. We also could use you for promotional materials, product testing, receiving and processing order requests.
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

That would honestly be the perfect job for me. Of course, I'd probably spend too much time bound, gagged and tormented to actually spend any money I'd earn. Maybe we can work out a "room and board" basis as pay? Say, you keep me in bondage at all times, and make sure I get fed and cleaned regularly, and in return, you can use me for whatever purpose you wish?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago That would honestly be the perfect job for me. Of course, I'd probably spend too much time bound, gagged and tormented to actually spend any money I'd earn. Maybe we can work out a "room and board" basis as pay? Say, you keep me in bondage at all times, and make sure I get fed and cleaned regularly, and in return, you can use me for whatever purpose you wish?
All is can say is you’re hired!
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago That would honestly be the perfect job for me. Of course, I'd probably spend too much time bound, gagged and tormented to actually spend any money I'd earn. Maybe we can work out a "room and board" basis as pay? Say, you keep me in bondage at all times, and make sure I get fed and cleaned regularly, and in return, you can use me for whatever purpose you wish?
All is can say is you’re hired!
Are there any more job openings? Or will I just have to be a regular customer?
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

@RopeWhoreJenny, @0Kay there’s plenty of openings, but first I’m going to have to see how well y’all get along with each other. I think the best case scenario would be to have the new hires in a room with ropes, tape, and toys and see how well these team bonding activities go.
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Well @RopeWhoreJenny you heard the boss. How would you like to be tied up?
RopeWhoreJenny
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeWhoreJenny »

I think we should both be tied up. The boss ties us both up together. First one to escape gets the other to herself for an hour. Sound good?
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Katievick24 »

D) randomly chosen
A) rope
B) ball
B) no
C) teased
C) bra and panties
0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

RopeWhoreJenny wrote: 2 months ago I think we should both be tied up. The boss ties us both up together. First one to escape gets the other to herself for an hour. Sound good?
Hmm excellent suggestion
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

DioA wrote: 2 months ago Hello and Welcome to Bind-Her, the world’s number one destination for women and non-binary bondage enthusiasts. Here at Bind-Her, we fulfill our client’s every desire. Every package begins with the order form, letting our world class riggers know exactly what you want.

A.) 30 mins - 1hr
B.) 1hr - 2hr
C.) 2hr - 3 hr
D.) randomly chosen.

A.) Rope
B.) Tape
C.) Metal
D.) Leather

A.) Tape
B.) Ball
C.) Cleve
D.) No gag

3.) Blindfold
A.) Yes
B.) No

A.) Left Alone
B.) Tickled
C.) Teased
D.) Tortured

A.) Formal Attire
B.) Sportswear
C.) Lingerie/underwear
D.) Nothing

Please answer all questions and a representative will be by to complete your transaction. Please be aware that this service is only available to women and non-binary individuals. Bind-Her does not currently service male clients. Please note Bind-Her is not responsible for any accidental orgasms you experience. Bind-Her technicians are not able to fall in love with their clients, please do not fall in love with them.
Of its not too much trouble I'd love to put a request in for my wife.

C
A
B
A
B,C, and D
B
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic