The rich family (f/?)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The rich family (f/?)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

I’m a 15 year old daughter of a rich family that I plan a fake robbery when my family is out. Have blond hair and purple glasses over my blue eyes, wearing a black sleeves shirt and grey shorts.
Already practiced in tying myself up, I started tying my ankles, knees and my big toes together. I stuffed my mouth with a bandanna and duct taped my mouth. That’s when you walk in, a real robber surprised to see me already half bound. What happens next?
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Good thing I’m a woman. Your safe. Sort of.

Hands behind your backs roses tied. Elbows together, chest harness. Thick scarf over your eyes and wrists to knees, ankles to elbows, big toes to blindfold.

Shame you gagged yourself, because I’m going to have one hell of a job understanding you when I tickle your feet to make you tell me where the valuables are and what the combination to the safe is.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

JulieG wrote: 2 months ago Good thing I’m a woman. Your safe. Sort of.

Hands behind your backs roses tied. Elbows together, chest harness. Thick scarf over your eyes and wrists to knees, ankles to elbows, big toes to blindfold.

Shame you gagged yourself, because I’m going to have one hell of a job understanding you when I tickle your feet to make you tell me where the valuables are and what the combination to the safe is.
Yeah I’ll break right as you start, I hate being tickled especially on my feet lol
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

“What the hell do you think you’re doing young lady?” I yell when I see you.

Dressed all in black with a motorcycle helmet over my face, I grab your arms and box tie them behind your back. “Practicing self bondage without any scissors to get free? That’s super dangerous. Espically with that gag in your mouth, you could choke on that.”

I then start stealing what I want to from your family. I return to your room where you’re trying to get free, but can’t. “This is what I was talking about.”

I then take a pair of scissors and place them on the edge of your bed. I put you in a loose hogtie and say “now when you want to be let out, you can free yourself. Don’t make this mistake again.”
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

DioA wrote: 2 months ago “What the hell do you think you’re doing young lady?” I yell when I see you.

Dressed all in black with a motorcycle helmet over my face, I grab your arms and box tie them behind your back. “Practicing self bondage without any scissors to get free? That’s super dangerous. Espically with that gag in your mouth, you could choke on that.”

I then start stealing what I want to from your family. I return to your room where you’re trying to get free, but can’t. “This is what I was talking about.”

I then take a pair of scissors and place them on the edge of your bed. I put you in a loose hogtie and say “now when you want to be let out, you can free yourself. Don’t make this mistake again.”
Might of just fueled my needs to do more lol
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

“Blimey, this is a surprise, looks like you’ve done half my job for me”. I say as I tie your hands behind you with your own rope. I tie more rope around your body and arms pinning them to your sides. I lay you face down on your bed and draw your ankles up behind you and tie them to your ankles so you are hogtied. I peel the duct tape off your mouth and remove the stuffing. “Don’t want you choking young lady, you need to be careful playing these games”. I regag you with fresh duct tape.

I finish stealing your parents valuables, then after final check to make sure you are ok I leave. Once I am clear I call the police to come and release you.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Well I don’t want a kidnapping,,let’s say I’m your big sister surprising you.

“Oh Katie. Uo to your old games again? Here let me help.”

Before you can stop me I grab some rope, tie your hands behind your back, palms out, and tie them to the belt loops of your shorts. Elbows together next with several loops round shoulders, chest and tummy. Your glasses come off to be replaced by a thick scarf blindfold before I tie your ankles to your chest harness/elbows and your shins to your thighs.

“Let’s see if this is secure.” My nails drag over your bare feet for about 20 minutes non stop tickling. “Now mum and dad are out so try to escape.”

I check on you once every hour or so, giving you encouragement by intense feet tickling for 10-20 minutes each time.

It is a very long night!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

"Bloody hell!" I exclaim upon seeing you, "Why is it every place I rob these days has a chump practicing self-bondage in it!"

Worse for you, you were doing this in the kitchen to have access to the scissors for when you were done. Unfortunately for you, I tape your arms to the broom handle... your parents will be freeing you. You'll be able to explain everything except maybe the bandana you only wear while practicing with your Bob Ross paints...
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Sian91 wrote: 1 month ago Well I don’t want a kidnapping,,let’s say I’m your big sister surprising you.

“Oh Katie. Uo to your old games again? Here let me help.”

Before you can stop me I grab some rope, tie your hands behind your back, palms out, and tie them to the belt loops of your shorts. Elbows together next with several loops round shoulders, chest and tummy. Your glasses come off to be replaced by a thick scarf blindfold before I tie your ankles to your chest harness/elbows and your shins to your thighs.

“Let’s see if this is secure.” My nails drag over your bare feet for about 20 minutes non stop tickling. “Now mum and dad are out so try to escape.”

I check on you once every hour or so, giving you encouragement by intense feet tickling for 10-20 minutes each time.

It is a very long night!
Sounds like what my sister would do lol. Though I’d die if I’m tickled that long,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic