The thief (?/f)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The thief (?/f)

Post by Katie~Snoop »

I got news that a neighbor would be out of town for a week. Knowing this neighbor was rich I couldn’t help but make a plan to sneak in and snoop around the large house.

I dressed in all black, with a mask over my face in case of cameras. I make my way in the house and snooped about, only to my plan didn’t go how I expected.
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 011020 »

Very unfortunate for you that you didn’t know your neighbors friend was going to stop by their house from time to time throughout the week while they are away. And much to my surprise and delight I find you. Now my visit to check in on their house has turned in to something exciting - much more exciting.

But the question is what do I do with you, after all I have all week…
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

It just so happens that I was planning on robbing the same house, of course having snuck in first I hear you enter as I am busy trying to unlock their safe. Quietly hiding behind a corner waiting for you to enter the room, I give you a quick knock on the head from behind knocking you out cold, best way to keep this quiet. I quickly get to work by dragging you out into the lobby and placing you onto a wooden chair and slipping off your shoes and socks, spreading your legs through the arms of the chairs and crossing them together under it, with some rope I loop around your ankles six times before cinching the rope between your ankles to form a nice tight X of rope before double knotting it.

Next comes your arms, placing them together behind your back behind the chair back I loop a several ropes tightly four times around and twice between to cinch them at your wrists, forearms, and elbows. Another rope gets looped around your wrists and down to your feet, tying a knot around your right big toe to keep you from squirming too much as I start circling ropes around your chest under and over your breasts, making four loops each and knotting the ropes to the wooden frame of the chair's back.

I see you beginning to stir as I am finishing up this last rope, taking your socks and balling them up I stuff them into your mouth before you can mutter anything and begin layering tape strips across your face from ear-to-ear, smoothing them out so your lips leave an imprint before I use the remainder of the tape to turn your hands into small tight taped up fists.

"This was a very eventful evening, but I haven't finished yet." I say returning to the safe and finishing picking it. With a bag full of jewellery I return to you and tying a vibrator pressed against your crotch to your left thigh and turning it on low. "There is a phone in the kitchen, a daring thief like yourself should be able to call someone to come help you in no time. Good luck, the owners of this house won't be happy to find you still tied up with an empty safe when they get back."

I give you a wave goodbye as I leave you to struggle.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

I'm interested to robbing in your neighbor luxury house.
I had been plan the coup for long time. And i noticed you during the stakeouts. I know you are the neighbor.
I spied you from the window while on the wall of your rich neighbor understood how works garden cameras
AndI saw you, in your room, while you were tying yourself. Alone, in your room, barefoot.
I was very surprised and fascinated, being a fan of role play, DID and bondage.
Was "tempted" between robbing your neighbor's house or the your, so I could tie you up...:-)
But I abandon the idea and focus on the neighbor.

He's away all weekend. I know you're home alone too. At 5pm your family had left. Tonight you are alone.
But i focus on my plan.
I am preparing to enter the house, hidden in a van.
While checking the situation I notice with surprise that you cunningly enter in the house, dressed in a "stealth" mode
Im disbelief i wait you come in house through the window that he leaves half open so the cat can come in house (he trusts the garden cameras)

Have to neutralize you, I get duct tape and ropes that have in the van. I wait until you're inside and I go
I have night visor, see you going up in the stairs. You take off the shoes so not make noise if you bump objects in the dark. Clever girl......

I prepare wad with light dose of ether, just to confuse you and approach you from behind. You're upstairs observing things in the house,
all expensive and beautiful.
Action. With one arm I wrap your arms and the other hand i rip off the mask (of nancy drew.....its destiny.) and press the ether on your face
“MMPPHHHHhhhhhhhhh.” you squirm, kick, but weakened. I carefully place you on the floor, pick you up and place on the bed in the bedroom
Tie your wrists to the two sides of the backrest of the cushions and the ankles together, on the other backrest. Then the knees together.
You are tied to Y
I search in the drawers, find women's stockings, make a ball, who put it in your mouth and tape on it.

I start go around the house to steal things valuable. I hear you wriggling and making incomprehensible sounds. Fun.
After taking what I'm looking I'll come back to you.
I'm watching you, you're scared. Really beautiful, blonde, lovely eyes. I'm telling you to calm down, I'm not there for hurt you.

"You're alone in the house too, right?" I ask.
You don't know what to answer, but nod that you're not alone.
"I don't believe you. And your family is not rich, but wealthy"....
You wide your eyes, very worried.
"Where is the safe in your house? and the combination?"
You no make mention to collaborating. Meanwhile, the thunders in distance has becomes a storm... which cover the noises. All...
“So, amateur thief?”
I climb on the bed straddling on your torso. You are scared.
"You don't have be afraid. Just talk..."
"No?"
I start tickling your hips and armpits. Slowly. Immediately you try to resist, then you surrender
“MMMPPPHHHHHHGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
I'll give you a break but you don't to say anything. A perfect heroine.
"Well"....

I get out of bed, you are surprised. I go the bottom of the stairs, get a shoe. Back upstairs. I'll show to you. Remove the laces. Get closer to your feet.
Maybe you understood...
“MMMHHNNNOOOO!”
I take off your socks. Pretty feet. Enamel. You try to catch the socks with your toes, but I tear them off. Tie hardly the big toes thats you wiggling. well done.
And connect them to the ankle rope.
Tense soles. Helpless. Pale. Delicate. Like your worried face.
"The storm cover your voice. It's night. You're at home alone. We have hours. I'm optimistic....your name is...?"
"mmmKathhiemmpf..."
I scroll through the soles, you gasps. I take a toothbrush from bathroom and a pen and sit down to your helpless feet and soles.
You look at me shocked.
But almost like a challenge...
"I saw you 12 days ago in your room. I was in the surrounding wall. You tied up yourself. Barefoot. Ankles, knees, big toes, gag.....we should had known
each other in the boy scouts. I love tie up games...
You blush. But you want challenge me. Your family's safe to defend. And your passive, secret nature on background..
It's going to be a long night.
"It's going to be a long night Katie"
“MMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”
A delightful two hour of sweet hell........

After the confession, i open your safe. Back on neighbour bedroom. I admire this blonde gorgeous barefoot damsel. Tempted to start again.(she too?)
Loosen the bonds so you can free yourself. I leave a small note between your toes.
When you loose i will be far away. You free yourself. Read the ticket. A Discord username with dedication: Villain seeks Damsel

Thanks for reading me
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

Both dressed entirely in black, including stocking masks and gloves, we stand face to face with each other, eye to eye, for ages, with our guns pointed at each other! But then you stop the gun, pull your mask off your head and curse. "Damn - my first break-in and everything goes wrong! Why?" You start to cry.

I comfort you, but listen inside: First break-in? Interesting!

"You did an amateur job! You know what? We'll just share the loot - and you'll get a free crash course on "How do I break in properly?" for free!" Beaming with joy, you agree.

"OK. Lesson One: Make sure the house is empty!" You turn red like a tomato. I move on quickly. "Lesson Two: Find out everything beforehand: alarm systems, escape routes, cameras, neighbors, guard dogs, etc." You nod eagerly. "Number three: Always have a rope with you that you can use to tie someone up!" You beam and take a rope out of your bag. "I thought of that! I guess I'm already a good burglar!" Internally I doubt it, but I praise you and ask: "Do you also know how to use it correctly?" Silence.

"Fine, I'll give you a free crash course. Give me the rope and cross your hands behind your back." I slowly tie your hands. Through my slow bondage and step-by-step explanations, I gain your trust. You test your bonds and say happily: "Great, I can't free myself at all! What do I do now?" "Next, you tie your victim's feet so they can't run away. Just like that!" A little later your feet are also tied. I take off your shoes and socks. You beam, "You're definitely using them to gag your victim so they can't scream for help! See, I'm not a complete novice!" I praise you, then you willingly open your mouth. After gagging you with your socks, I put the loot in the sack and say: "And now the last and most important rule for burglars!" You look excited. "Don't trust anyone! Goodbye! And another extra lesson for free: Leave the house before the owners come back!"

You have to watch in disbelief as I grab the prey and leave you tied up and gagged! And since you've already established that I tied you up way too professionally to escape - and gagged you too professionally anyone hearing your screams for help - you probably have no choice but to wait for the residents of the house to return and thus for your arrest...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic