Home invasion (?/F)

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Katievick24
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home invasion (?/F)

Post by Katievick24 »

I’m home alone, a very wealthy businesswoman with a stuffed safe in my bedroom, you’re a robber and you’re breaking in to crack it, you need to keep me subdued for at least an hour…how do you do it?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Lucky for me, you are a creature of habit. This afternoon i laced a bottle of red wine with a sedative and now it is a matter of waiting.

You pass out on the sofa after a dinner for one and i slip in through the patio window. I quickly handcuff your wrists and elbows behind you and padlock a ball gag into your mouth, before locking a pair of cuffs on your ankles and hogcuffing you by locking your elbows to your ankle cuffs

I sit bsck and wait for you to awaken, and once you do, i smile at you under my ski mask and say, "I have locked you up with your own cuffs and padlock. We both know that the keys are in your safe, so if you give me the combination, i can let you go with the small price of the deeds to your share and to all of rhe properties you own. The alternative is.........uncomfortable. i will be in touch."
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

Bold of you to assume that I was after the safe…

Breaking in shortly after you get out of the office, I happen to catch you while you’re undressing. After hand gagging you, I drag you over to your bed and pin you between the mattress and my body. As you fight, bite, and scratch at me, I forcefully gather your hands behind your back and bind your wrists together, keeping the knot away from your fingers. Next, I bind your ankles and knees together before sticking a bandana in your mouth and taping it in. Now that you can’t go anywhere, I really make sure that you can’t go anywhere. I start binding your elbows together, followed by a chest harness complete with a crotch rope and pleasure knot. I then pull your feet towards your ass, hogtying you so tightly your chest is pulled back, causing your breast to pop out like crazy. I then spank, slap, and prod you until you give up the safe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic