Scenario I thought of, tying and gagging guys vs girls

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Scenario I thought of, tying and gagging guys vs girls

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Let’s say you have a boy and a girl ready for you to tie up and gag them, how do you go about it? Would you tie them up and gag them in the same way? Would you tie and gag them in different ways? I’m interested if you guys have a different approach to binding and gagging when it comes to guys vs girls submissives, different bondage materials? Bondage positions? Gags? Let me know!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

The restraining (hands, feet, gags etc) is the same. The difference is the torment. Men and women are usually ticklish on their feet and other areas. Squeezing a man’s balls doesn’t work on a woman, the crotch ropes are different, boob ties don’t work on men and nippe, clamps work differently. Big boobs like mine you can lift them by the nipple, on men the body follows too quickly.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Well the only boy ive ever thought of tying up is myself. Ive often thought of being tied jp with a girl by an older woman when i imagine us either being tied up the same way and teased, tormented and tortured together. Sometimes id imagine one being tied to watch the other one tortured: tickled mostly, but one tied standing to a pole watching the other tied to a bed tickled. Or maybe tied in some compromising position.

But mostly we’re tied the same way.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’d say it depends more on the character; rather than it just being a boy or a girl; otherwise I probably would do the same style for both.

…but for the sake of the scenario:

Let’s say the guy is more muscular and a bit bigger than the girl: they get tied to a chair with rope, and since we don’t want him to get free, we decide to tie his wrists to the armrests, and then his biceps to the slats of the back of the chair just above the elbows.

This way, he can’t move either of his arms…from there, we also tie his ankles to the front legs of the chair; then his torso against the seat around the back of the chair, and another rope underneath the chair & over his lap.

Rigid and immobilized, we can now gag him: a sock crammed in the mouth, a few pieces of silver duct tape to seal the wad inside; and completed with a tight handkerchief tied over his taped mouth.

While he’s mumbling in the background, we take the time to tie up the girl…her we gag right away: same deal, a sock stuffed inside her mouth, a few pieces of tape over her lips, and then a tight OTM gag to hold the duct tape in place.

She gets her hands bound behind her back around a pole protruding from the ceilings, and then we hold her against the pole with a length of rope tied around her upper body, looped above and below her chest until she’s secure.

From her sitting position, it’s a simple matter to tie her legs together above and below her knees, and then at her ankles.

The two of them can’t get any leverage to free themselves, so now they both just mumble at each other worriedly through their gags; with guards checking in on them frequently to make sure they’re still restrained.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic