You Gag The Person Above You

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

You Gag The Person Above You

Post by InABind »

I remember there was a thread here that seems to have been deleted that had the premise of “based off of their profile, how would you gag the person above you?”. Anyways I’m making this post to hopefully start that game up again.
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

Well, based on your profile I see that you’re into cross dressing, so I’ll go ahead and be your big sister who forced you to wear her old cheerleader costume, then I’ll quickly chair tie you, stuff a sponge in your mouth, then use clear tape over it. Lastly, I’ll do your make up and put a blonde wig on you. I’ll leave you to struggle in front of a mirror, watching yourself all dressed up.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

@GwenGagged I decide I want you nice and quiet. After mummifying you in vet wrap from shoulders to ankles, I stuff your socks in your mouth, which I secure in place with a nice tight cleave gag. I add five strips of tape over the cleave, then do a wraparound with vet wrap over the duct tape. That should keep you from talking.
johopp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by johopp »

@TiedAndTaped3D

After I hogtie you with cable ties (and also ziptie your thumbs together), I take off your socks and stuff them in your mouth. I wrap your head twice at mouth height with clear tape (being careful not to stick your hair) - and then I stick several short strips of tape over your already taped mouth - e.g. one yellow, one green, one red, one black, etc . - each slightly offset so that a beautiful tape rainbow seals your mouth tightly. (Your profile photo was the perfect inspiration for me! ;) )

And this rainbow will definitely last longer than the one in nature...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic