Picture Game

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Id tape her to an office chair, with her hamds taped to the arms, and feet taped together. Gagged with a tight wraparound tape gag. Id take off her shoes and tickle her feet and spin her around in the chair.
Last edited by Wrappedmouth 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

I would take her to a cheap motel and make her put on black pantyhose, a pencil skirt and black high heel pumps. I would duct tape her hands behind her back, ankles together and wrap tape around her mouth multiple times. I'd make her stand in the doorway, call room service, set up a live stream camera and just wait
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

This looks like a Christmas picture to me.

Both ladies fall victim to the knockout gas, and pass out. When the daughter wakes up, she is tied up on the ground and gagged with her scarf tied tightly over her mouth, all alone. When her mother wakes up she is lying in a car trunk. She is mummified in Christmas ribbon, with red tape wrapped over her mouth. She looks up at her captor.
"Merry Christmas to me," he says, closing the lid.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Tie her to an inflatable tube and drag her behind a boat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

velibels
Lurker

Post by velibels »

id rip off the bottom of her dress, use it to tie her arms behind the post, leaving enough material to conceal her areas IF she isnt struggling, and for fun, id rip a bit down the middle to expose some more and leave her there for the public use

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Bad time to be home alone, eh? First things first, those handcuffs are holding tight, so no getting lose. Let’s add some chain and a padlock to your ankles, definitely not going anywhere. Honey, I can’t hear you with two socks in your mouth, so you might as well stop complaining. Let’s finish it off by tying that braid to your ankle cuffs in an uktra right hogtie!
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Tie her hands in front and gag her with cloth stuffed in her mouth, and a tight black cloth over her mouth. Then use the big sweater to hide her bonds from view.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Same as I said last time. It's a cute outfit, but it would have to go. Hogtied and ball gagged. Then have some fun.

captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I grab her and put my hand over her mouth. I then ziptie her hands behind her back and gag her with a few pieces of duct tape. Once she is secured, I tell her to get moving.
Bound and gagged with no chance of escape. Looks like I'm the damsel in distress once again...

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I'd duct tape her to a chair, wrap duct tape over her mouth, then stash her away in a big closet.

BandG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BandG »

Tied to a tree with a big ball gag!

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Mummified together, face to face, and wrap gagged with bandages, then stuffed in a trunk.
Last edited by Wrappedmouth 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

The strong fighters easily overpowered her, tying her to a corner of the ring. Her legs were spread, arms behind, and a ball gag put in her mouth. This announcer then met all the fighters up close and personal.

TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Hogtied and ball gagged
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

What this girl doesn't know, is when this guy has finished his drink, he is going to lead her to his car, then when no one is around he is going to chloroform her, then push her into the trunk of her quickly tie her wrists and anckels together with white nylon rope and gag her with white cloth.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

I kept telling her not to loiter around my store after dark, but she didn’t listen. Unfortunately for her, the suspicious activity was me having my buddies over to play some games before their official release. In order to keep her out of the way, she is now suspended from a ceiling beam with ropes attached to a chest harness, her arms tied behind her back, and her legs suspended together behind her as the prize for whoever wins the most games tonight.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%

TapeGaggedJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeGaggedJ »

Tights tights tights wrote:
3 months ago
What this girl doesn't know, is when this guy has finished his drink, he is going to lead her to his car, then when no one is around he is going to chloroform her, then push her into the trunk of her quickly tie her wrists and anckels together with white nylon rope and gag her with white cloth.
I meant for both of them to be tied :lol:
MMMPPPHHH MMMPPPHHH

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

TapeGaggedJ wrote:
3 months ago
Unfortunately, all you can do is post the picture. What happens to the people is entirely up to the next person who posts.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TapeGaggedJ wrote:
3 months ago
Tights tights tights wrote:
3 months ago
I'm sure you wanted anything in your own way to happen!.. but the whole point of this activity is that whoever posts a reply to the last posted picture decides the scenario of what they see!

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Responding to SoftlySwitching's picture.

It would only take a few quick wraps of tape for her to be totally helpless, and a wraparound tape gag would keep her quiet.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This girl thinks she is already having the time of her life, but what she dosn't realise is that her beach date has somthing more enjoyable up his sleeves.. the girl and boy take a walk in the trees behind them.. there the boy decides to grab the girl, push her against a tree and lash rope around her on the tree and ties her tight and rippes off her beach bra and gaggs her with it.

captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

She wanted to get kinky and I happily obliged. I would tie each of her hands to the bedpost with silk scarves, place a black sleepmask over her eyes, and gag her with a couple of pieces of black tape. I walk to the edge of the room and admire her for a few minutes. She is probably wondering where I went so I walk back over to her. I then gently caress her face and tell her how beautiful she is and that she is all mine!
Bound and gagged with no chance of escape. Looks like I'm the damsel in distress once again...

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

I would use think white rope to tie her hands together, and anchor them above her head to the ceiling. Using the same rope, tie her at her ankles knees and thighs, securing her ankles to the bottom of a staircase. I would use a thick silk cloth to silence her, securing it in her mouth with several layers of duct tape. To add insult to injury, I would remove one of her heels to make her focus on balancing, instead of struggling to get free

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Looks like she's a beautiful date for someone. Perhaps she'll find herself a bit more trapped later in the evening. Lots of guys keep duct tape in their vehicles, after all....

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Has this topic died? Come on, someone keep it going!
Last edited by tiedpgirl 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.