Picture Game

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

All right, I'll have a go:-

"So this is what it feels like, to have one's hands tied behind one's back? Lovely! OK, you can untie me now."

"Er - no, I'm afraid not, darling. It doesn't quite work like that!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

Don't run away hun...the door is double locked. Now stand still so I can cuff your slender little ankles together. Now lay on your stomach and put your hands behind your back. Ever experienced a night tight hogtie with cold cuffs?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

A few hours later, the view in that mirror was drastically different. No longer smiling around the cleave gag in her mouth, she was hogtied on the bed and left behind.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

What this beautiful girl dosn't know, is that when his date takes her back to his place, he intends to tie her up tight and gag her. After they enter his place he plans to have her sit on the couch in the living room there he will chorifoam her then tie her wrist, anckels, chest and thighs with white nylon rope.. he will then put a cloth into her mouth then take gag her.. then when she wakes up, he will stand and admire the site of her struggling in her bonds and mumbling through her gag.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The mysterious, sombrero-clad stranger threw his lasso over the girl, pinioning her arms securely to her sides, then lifted her up on to the back of a horse which was standing nearby. As the mount sprang into action and charged away from the scene, the mystery man was seen tying off the lasso rope so as to permanently hold the girl's arms to her sides, then binding her wrists together behind her with another length of cord. This is the only known picture of the abductor and neither he nor his abductee have been seen since. Anyone with any information as to his identity or whereabouts should contact law enforcement authorities at once.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

You don't need to swim to have fun, you look good as you are now, trust me.. you will enjoy this even more 😉
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Sorry, but you won't be performing tonight, at least not on that stage. There's a gentleman's club around the corner always looking for new talent. And once you're tied up and gagged, you won't be able to refuse.

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She thinks she's on for a nice date with the best-looking guy on the football team, but boy is she in for a surprise! As soon as she's out of her car, the bag will go over her head, her hands will be tied behind her back, and she will be in the van through the side door. Then, as we head off back to base, we will have the time to tie her up properly ...

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Apologies - the picture didn't load. My fault, people.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

A crook walked in on a photoshoot with this model. After forcing the photographer into a secure room and locking him in, the criminal proceeded to have his own photoshoot with the model. Her arms were pulled excruciatingly tight behind her back, a chest harness around her breasts, legs tied together in four places, a crotch rope connected to her hands, a harness gag, and a hogtie connecting her toes to the top of the gag.

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

See? This photo of her, taken before I grabbed her, shows that she was entirely unsuspecting that I was going to force her arms behind her back and tie her wrists together, then ballgag her and push her into the back of my van, before tying her ankles together and driving off to meet with the slaver.

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

I asked her to close her eyes, and when she opened them, she saw a man standing in front of her with a camera, and a bag full of zip ties and duct tape. Her hands were zipped behind her back, elbow together. He laid her on the floor and zip tied her as ankles, knees and thighs. He removed her shoes and socks, only to duct tape her socks in her mouth. He then took the duct tape and wrapped several layers from her feet to her mouth.

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This cute mother and daughter duo turned up, thinking it was for a harmless photo session. By the time they realised it was not, each of them had been hooded by me and my associate and handcuffed behind their backs. Then, we hustled them out of the studio by the back stairs and into our truck, where we tied their ankles together. By that stage they were totally ours as we drove away ...

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Trying to steal that necklace she's wearing, a crook had to bind her arms and legs with tape. When she tried to call for help, a rag was sealed into her mouth with more tape.

tickletied84
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tickletied84 »

Arms tied behind her at elbows and wrists, then a rope thrown over one of the branches of the trees. Forced into a strappado position, her sandals are removed and used to 'warm her rear'.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

This new kindergarten teacher didn't know what she was getting herself into. Less than five minutes after the first day of school started, she found herself on her back on top of one of the tables, arms and legs tied separately to each leg of the table. The scarf she left by her desk was used to keep her quiet, and the kids are now running amok, doing what they want, including whatever they can come up with to her helpless body.

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well, she thought it was going to be a happy homecoming, and it was - just not for her. When she walked in all she could see was her mother and sisters, hogtied and gagged on the floor of the lounge - and it was only a matter of minutes before she had joined them.

haenh123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by haenh123 »

This is the picture he received from a random cell phone of his wife. Followed by pics of dressed in various secretarial outfits tied in different positions. One of her duct taped to a pole, hogtied with zip ties, tied to a chair with thick white rope, and her mummified in saran wrap. What was clear was the same panties duct taped in her mouth.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

That dress will only get in the way when she's kidnapped later, so it will be removed. Then tape around her arms and legs, and wrapped around her head to gag her.

Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

As an act of public service I tape her arm as far apart as possible to the railing and bend her knees and tape them together, and finally I gag her with a ballgag.

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I simply have to make her regret attending her high school reunion dressed like that by tricking her into joining me in the old locker room, where once alone she so very quickly did her skirt removed, and panties too, slipping the knot out of that so called top being the last things she’d feel before the binding began.

Her arms spread wide apart, zip ties hold then through the vents on the two lockers they cross, her legs open and zip tied too, her womanhood exposed for all to see, and of course if you haven’t already guessed she’d be wearing her panties as I gag, black gaffer tape holding them in place.

All that would be left would be the sign that simply said, for tonight only - try me for free,

45592E0D-D93A-445C-A05A-4E64E3788EEA.jpeg

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

After binding her tightly with rope around her mouth, chest, arms, body, and legs, using well over 200 feet of rope in total, I would briefly enjoy myself by feeling her up, then stash her in the hollow between those trees and use some extra rope to keep her there, and then leave her to be found by the next people to pass this way.

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Wow what an incredible view she says”, looking across the canyon as I screw for eye boots into the cliff face adding “well you know what will make it better and why I’ve brought you here”. “Oh yes I know you wicked boy”, she acknowledges as slowly, seductively she peals off her tank top and bra, “there now that’s a good start”, I comment as I step closer with large black bit gag in hand. “Uumm, aahhh”, she sighs as I buckle it tightly in place, moving back so she can remove her leggings and black thong.

“Stand against the cliff and spread yourself wide”, I order as willingly she obeys. “Mmmm, oooooohhhhhhh, she moans as I bind her wrists and ankles tightly to the eye bolts spreading her wide, “aaaahhhh, oooooohhhhh, mmmmm”, she squeals as I slip the vibe deep inside her womanhood and crotch rope her for extra pleasure. “Is that nice”, I tease as I step back and watch the show as it unfolds before me.

1DC3B625-0293-43F2-918F-610902206AEC.jpeg

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Her photo shoot had been going well. I told her we had one more session to do before she was done for the day. She eagerly placed her arms at her sides where I tied them with a sparkling rope that almost matched her bathing suit. Another few hitches were added around her thighs and calves, as well as her upper arms. With a supporting hand on her back, I helped her hop over to the diving board. Being very careful we ended the day with her suspended horizontally inches above the water, with an excellent shot of her. Once the photo shoot was over, she asked me if I was ready to take her down. Climbing onto a float and paddling myself towards her as I took off my bathing suit I replied “not just yet.....”
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Trying to stay warm in their poofy fur coats, the girls were more than eager to get in my car to get out of the cold. Little did they know the backseat was sealed off and allowed me to pump in gas to knock them out. When they awaken, they'll have a hard time figuring out where they are, as they'll be hogtied and cleave gagged in the trunk.