Picture Game

"How Would..." topics go here. Remember to stay on the topic of TUGS, and any off topic threads will be removed and poster(s) will receive warnings.

Please Note: How Would Topics that have not been posted on in more than 90 days will be automatically deleted.
Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Cathy always tried to act like one of the hard girls, always tried to play the mean, I don’t care types, but the other girls in class knew how to change her attitude, and so they went to work one morning before Phys Ed,

Imagine Cathy shame, embarrassment and humiliation when the locker room doors were flung open to reveal her top had been removed her bra too, her sweats had been pulled down to reveal her black nylon thong and she was bound spreadeagled between two lockers......gym socks for a gag.....

F39B39D1-7806-435A-B42A-B5526C853A5D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

She had been teasing her coworkers at the haunted house for days, flashing bits of her underwear at them, giving them winks and smiles when she knew they were looking. She had been trying so hard to get them to do something, now that they were she wasn’t so sure she liked it.

She had run out of room, getting cornered against the back wall. Soon she would find herself bound tightly to a sawhorse by tons of leather straps, her skin bulging out from between the tight wraps. As each new guest would enter the room, they would see her being menaced and paddled by a figure in a leather apron and mask. By the end their screams barely covered her sobbing. After the night wrapped up, she could only wriggle slightly, worn out from the night, as her captors took her home to teach a more “.personal” lesson
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

"That coat seems to be a bit too big on you. Why don't you come with me to the back room and we'll see if there's anything back there." After she took off the coat and followed him, the door was locked behind her. He grabbed her, wrestled her to the floor, wrapped rope around her body and a thick scarf between her teeth. As she finally got a chance to see the empty room, she heard him say "Well, now there's something back here! We're going to have so much fun!"

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“In this country we have standards. I know we are just a small island, but those standards are to be maintained. For the crime of indecent exposure, you are sentenced to five days of cultural training”.

*Well that doesn’t sound so bad* Lara thought to herself. Then she watched in horror as the “cultural suit” was brought out. First she was placed in a long hooded dress with no sleeves. Then she had a scarf wrapped around her neck, woven in the colors of the islands flag. A sash was tied around her waist, trapping her arms at her sides. This was followed by an extremely tight poncho, leaving just her ankles and feet free. She was led to her hotel room where the bellhop walked her to her room. “Enjoy your stay in Restrictivia”
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

What a large coat! Little did anyone know, she was able to completely hide a bound and gagged woman in there with her. Not right now maybe, but she had done it.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It’s my own fault for only bringing one sleeping bag, but you know what? I like it better this way. I managed to cram both of them in there, each with their hands tied behind the other’s back, and both gagged to a single ball in between them locking them into a kiss while they are transported to my lair!

Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

She looks cold so out of obligation I will help her. I start by tying her wrists, knees, ankles and elbows (also tying rope around her breasts pinning her arms) with rope, then I put a sock in her mouth and then a ballgag. Then I wrap her in a blanket and mummify her in tape.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I told her to be gentle with the tongue depressors, and that I don’t like gagging. She didn’t listen. So now I’m pretty sure that she’s trying to tell me that she doesn’t like the two tongue depressors held together with rubber bands, and holding her tongue outside of her mouth. And I’m positive she’s less than thrilled being tied to a gurney facedown, with her knees tied to the arm railings keeping her butt raised in the air for the whole hospital to see.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Those Egyptian queens had some really interesting ideas. Honestly, who else would have allowed themselves to be completely wrapped in bandages until they couldn't get out, then sealed in a sarcophagus with a lid that weighs several hundred pounds with all that gold, and finally closed into a tomb miles away from the nearest town? Then they spent the next few days trying to escape. If they didn't, their servants would return to let them out, but not before pleasuring their queen under threat of death.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She wanted to explore the countryside, and so we did. The rope belt on her waist was tied between her wrists, and I led her around by that for a while. When she started complaining, I had to make sure I could continue to enjoy our tour. We swung by the car where she had left her leggings the night before. Both socks went into her mouth followed by her leggings being used as a cleave gag, and I got to see the rest of the abandoned village in peace!

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I'm a scientist she claimed , so I told her I had the perfect experiment just for her - so once she was naked, her panties had been used along side some rope for a gag and she had been placed in a strict strappeo with legs held in a spreader bar I decide it was time to see just how loud she could scream as I flogger her bare breasts and moan from the vibe making her wet

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=NT3_4tnry_Agq_31)original_219871871.jpg

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Since she wanted to show off, I helped her. That beautiful red hair was tied off to a rod overhead. Her breasts were sticking out from where I pulled her bra down, and her arms were tightly tied together forcing her beautiful endowments out further. I let her keep the panties, so as not to distract from the main attractions, and left her I gagged. “Just remember, the longer you don’t scream the longer no one sees you like this....

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

After luring that t-rex to the big battle and winning, she needed to blow off some steam. Good thing that hunk of a dino keeper was available. They returned to his trailer, where she was tied to his bed and slowly stripped as they both thoroughly enjoyed each other.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Those things are just irresistible! Which is why she’s lying hogtied on my bed, gagged with her own panties and held in with her bra and some creative knotwork. Each breast has duct tape wrapped around the base, forcing them outward and really showing them off!

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Surprise, this lounge bar has some interesting live entertainment. They choose a random female patron during the dinner rush, grab them from behind and drag them up to the small stage. Then she is thoroughly bound at her wrists, ankles, knees, and that wonderful chest harness we all love so much, and finally hogtied. To avoid disturbing the other guests as they finish their meals and enjoy the show, she is gagged with a clean kitchen rag and several wraps of duct tape.

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

She showed up right on time for her voice acting session. All she knew was her character would have a brief but loud part, and it would open other doors for her in the industry. What she didn’t know was that her character was the victim of an insane bad guy who tickled his victims. In order to make things realistic, the director had some friends come in and tie her up. They tied her arms behind her back, and then hung her up from the ropes. Her knees were tied to the ceiling and spread apart, allowing one of the thugs to sit underneath her and tickle her feet while the microphone caught everything. At the end, they were about to untie her when they stopped. “Just got a call from the director. He wants to extend your contract for five other movies. We’ll just leave you here for now, we’ll be recording here all week!”

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Wow is this fun, no one around to interrupt us”, she said as we played down near the river, “it’s ok I guess, but I know how to make it a lot more enjoyable”, I replied with a wink, adding but first let’s get you down to just your panties shall well.

“Oh this is so naughty”, she acknowledged once tied spreadeagled to the exposed concrete reinforcement in just her tiny red thong, “no it’s you that’s so naughty”, I responded as my hand slipped between her legs, “but I think you need a nice big gag before we go any further”, I stated balling up her pantyhose.

“Umm, oohhh, aahhhhhh”, she whimpered as I slowly and tantalising played with her helpless body..........

18446033-722A-456E-9817-FB4FAF048974.jpeg

SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It was so nice of her to make breakfast for me, I had to think of a way to properly thank her. After all, it’s hard to rob a home on an empty stomach. So now I’m using her as a table, her hands tied together, her ankles too, and her legs duct taped to the floor. Once I’m done I can finish finding her valuables.

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

You don't look like you want to get out of bed. Allow me to help you with that. I'll just wrap tape around you in various places, add a gag, and you'll have an excuse to stay here all day.

Sociopath3
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sociopath3 »

I tie the guy up with rope first (wrists, elbows, knees and ankles) then I tape him to a chair and tape his fingers together. Then I make the girl sit on his knees, facing him and legs wrapped around him; I then tape her legs wrapped around him and tape their torsos together and tie her hands with rope and wrap them in tape. To gag them I stuff the others socks in their mouths and I fasten large ballgags into their mouths and finally I tape their heads together at the mouth.

rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Precocious little tease, thinking her assets are out of reach to me! You wait, though, until I've got her tied with her back against a pole, hands behind her around it and her ankles tied together and to it! Then we'll soon have those flimsy clothes off her and all that she's hiding will be mine!

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

So ladies, you haven’t listened to the must isolate ruling I see”, I comment “so I have a choice for you, either a. Strip to panties and bra and be bound apart or go directly to jail without passing go for the next 2 year”, I add with a smile.

Thankfully they choice option one and now each and everyone of of the luscious lady’s lie hogtied ties so very very tightly, ball gagged so effectively and most of all locked in their own little cages in the barn

27E9B4C4-6328-4960-B6C4-5D1719D31E9B.jpeg

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

She came over to play games during this social isolation, both of us planning to keep our distance. But when she said no to all of the games I suggested and then asked why I have rope hanging in my basement, I suggested a new game. Now her arms are tied at wrists and elbows, her legs are frog tied, and I've added a chest harness and crotch rope. And that cloth next to her is a tight cleave gag.

Bandit666
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

“Are you looking down my top again”, she screamed at her step brother and his friend Michael as she heard them hovering around on the stairs. But there was only silence and she decided not to look. Which, in her case was a very, very grave mistake. For only 15 minutes later she lay helpless on the floor, her moms panties muffling her abusive screams, the duct tape wrapped around her head pulling on her skin and hair.

Gone was her little black tank top, pull down as her black satin bra, her wrists and elbows bound so tightly together her shoulders ached. But then her legs had faired no better for her nice tight leggings were gone, her matching black panties too. Oh yes she was naked and hogtied while the boys charged their friends £5 a view, and £10 a feel.......

11D68DBF-4676-41E2-AFFC-963AB87042C5.jpeg

tiedpgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedpgirl »

Hanging out in the storage shed near the pool, especially while still wearing a swimsuit, is never a good idea. The local boys often capture young women who venture in there, binding them hand and foot and gagging them. These girls are rarely able to leave without having to put their swimsuits back on.