Website Downtime
Hey everyone,

As you are aware, the website has been offline for over a week. This was due to our "wonderful" (and now ex) webhosts shutting us down because we were, and I quote, "overloading their servers." They were also sending those error 500 messages because the website was simply using more CPU resources than they would allow. So I decided to hell with them and just switched to another web host. It took a long time just for the transfer process for our domain name to complete. After several hours of working on this thing today, I finally got us back online. Hopefully the DNS servers will finish propagating soon so that everyone will finally have access to the site again.

I am sorry for this long of a downtime, and I hope that the increased CPU/Process allowances of our new webhost is enough to support our community. It will cost more per month to keep the site online, but thats always inevitable for growing websites.

--Chad

List of archived stories

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Re: List of archived stories

Post by Silver_noro » 3 weeks ago

Hello!
I found this on your list "we shall have tugs until death do us part (m/f)"
I was looking it for long time, can you post it?
Do you remember who is the author?
He wrote cool stories.

Thanks in advance😁

Samiiinz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:
New Zealand

Post by Samiiinz » 2 weeks ago

Hey there,

I used to frequent this site many years ago and was gutted when all the good stories were consigned to oblivion, great initiative to have these possibly restored and reposted. I was wondering if 'the 8 days of Christmas' stories could be reposted. I'd be so grateful.
Cheers