Website Issues
Hey everyone,

I know the site has been having issues running since we migrated to the new host. I have been busy with work and have just not had the time to address them. Please be patie t and let me get a free weekend so I can deal with them. I may need to reinstall the board, which is why I have been putting it off because that would take quite a bit of time.

Thanks for the patience.
--Chad

Dupatta Bondage (f/m, F/m)

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Topic author
TamatoaShiny123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
United States of America

Story Contest Awards

Dupatta Bondage (f/m, F/m)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 » 4 months ago

If anyone has it, could someone post this story. While I forget the title and author, i remember the plot: while visiting, a boy visiting his aunt plays a TUG w/his cousin. When she leaves, the aunt takes over, wrapping him up in duppatas. In part 2, she blackmails him into making him come over whenever and allow her to tie him up.

Anyone have this?
I have another site now! Yay!

https://tamatoashiny123.home.blog/

(Oh, and I still have a DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666)

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver
Mood:

Post by Soraka » 4 months ago

I never heard of dupattas before (Not a native speaker, it's an Indian scarf worn by women for those wondering....), so I decided to search on that word and found some hits in my collection:
- bondage challengers by Indianjones (Long fictional story)
- Tied up games with aunt by firebird (Only one post)

Does one of these story titles/authors sound familiar?

Topic author
TamatoaShiny123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
United States of America

Story Contest Awards

Post by TamatoaShiny123 » 4 months ago

I believe it’s the Firebird one

AuntMary
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:
United States of America

Post by AuntMary » 3 months ago

Where can I read the Firebird story?

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver
Mood:

Post by Soraka » 3 months ago

by firebird » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:44 pm

It was a pleasant morning in the month of december. I had just finished with my end semester exams. I am a kind of a person that would like to get bound and also bind another individual. My aunt is in her mid thirtys and is quite beautiful. I live in india and here it is traditional to wear a dress along with a dupatta (a long scarf like cloth which matches the dress). my aunt is a home maker. i was at her house at this time and she was getting ready. after having breakfast she had her bath and got ready. she dressed herself in a orange and blue salwar kameez and a orange bandhani(a style of design) dupatta with patches of bright blue. the dupatta attracted my attention. it was silky and soft and i instantly startrd wondering whwther or not i could find some way of getting tied up by that.
Luckily i never had to think of a way. My aunts daughter who is small about 8 years old asked me to play a game as she got bored. I agreed. We started playing a game wherein one person acts as a policeman and catches the other. after about some time i got caught by my sister and she took me to her moms room(my aunt's) and started saying that she will imprison me in a jail. Her mom started asking what was going on and she said that i am the thief and she was a policeman and had caught me red handed and was finding a way to punish me.
At that instant the bell rang. it was my younger cousin's (my aunt's daughter) friend and she left to play with her and asked my aunt to give me the punishment instead.
She asked me to sit and said that she will return in a short while. She came back in five minutes and immediately came to me and held the center of her dupatta and asked me to give my hands forward. I did so and she held them and twisted them to take them to the back. She pushed me a little so i was forced to turn around. She crossed my wrists and started tying up my wrists with her soft and silky dupatta. She wraped the dupatta around a few times and knotted it tightly. then she left to buy some vegetables. She came back within the hour and untied my wrists without saying anything.she took the dupatta and started folding it into layers and asked me to stand up. as i did she carefully placed that dupatta over my eyes and knotted it around my head. i was blindfolded. it actually felt good. i could feel the soft cloth over my eyes preventing me from opening my eyes. dupattas are generally long pieces of cloth. she used on end to blindfold me. without wasting a moment she grabbed my arms, crosses them behind my back and tied them tightly with the second send of the dupatta. i heard her opening her cupboard which i knew she kept all her dupattas in. the next thing she did was asked me to lay flat on my stomach on the bed. i did so.she started tying up my feet by the ankles. when she was done she slid the portion of the dupatta used as blindfold and put it over my mouth. she took a hankie and stuffed it in my mouth and rearranged the dupatta over my mouth and tied it even tighter. i was now gagged and couldn't speak. i saw my ankles bound with another of her cotton dupattas. she removed a few dupattas from the cupboard and placed them on the bed. she brought in a large bedsheet and lay it flat on the bed. before this she helped me stand up. now i was again made to lay down on the bed. she started to wrap me in the bedsheet. i was practically mummified.
Then she unfolded her dupattas about two of them. she blindfolded me with one and used the second one to cover the remaining part of my face. she said that this is the punishment that i was getting because i was the thief and i will stay like this for the next few hours.
she came into the room after about two and started untying me. after she was finished untying me i told her that i actually enjoyed the experience.
she out of nowhere asked me whether i would like to tie her up some time and i said yes. she said that we could play blindfold games like blind mans buff and while playing those games we could add some tie up variations to the game.

Topic author
TamatoaShiny123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:
United States of America

Story Contest Awards

Post by TamatoaShiny123 » 3 months ago

Thanks for bringing this back!!!

Hey @SoftlySwitching , check this out!

AuntMary
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:
United States of America

Post by AuntMary » 3 months ago

Yeah. Thanks for posting this.
It's a great story.

juhiseervi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer