The Boys' Knotty Summer

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Boys' Knotty Summer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Months ago there was a site similar to the previous one where there was a story called "The Boys' Knotty Summer" starring a certain Nicholas. I had art by someone called Chiched. Is there anyone who saved that story?
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I've got the fIrst few chapters but could not retrieve any more.
I wonder if [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] can help?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Oh, I would love it. Since that site closed, my biggest regret was not to read that great story again.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I don't want to post only the partial tale as we already have too many orphans. I have up to the first illustrated chapter. The original site was [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]'s so I hope that he will be able to help.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

It's okay. I will be patient.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

You're in luck, I have it all, as I still have a saved version of the tugstories site on my HD. here are the first two chapters.

The Boys' Knotty Summer
Chapter 1

Discovered!

by Nicholas H.

To begin with my story, I should introduce myself at the time as a 14 year old male, athlete-slim, just as tall as any normal kid, with short brown hair and green eyes. While I look like the average Latin boy, at the same time I don’t (mom is a foreigner with German ancestry).

During one of my many summer vacation’s afternoons, I was invited by my cousin to sleep over. Tyler (13) is a little bit different; he is shorter than me, has darker skin, black eyes and hair. We had already played tie-up games together but this was a special occasion I’ll never forget.

Around 3 pm, my mom dropped me off at my uncle’s house, a two-story building where there’s nothing much to do than play soccer, cards or watch TV (no computer though), but we managed to have fun anyway. Tyler had only one brother, who was 10 years older than him, so he never got into - neither knew about - our games. Tyler answered the door, said hello and I followed him right into the kitchen where he was washing some dishes.

“My mom’s working late. She asked me to do some stuff and then we’ll have the whole day to play,” Tyler said, as I started to help him.

“What about Marcus?”

“I have no idea. He’s always wandering in his car, but don’t worry, he won’t be back till 10,” he replied and I relished the idea of being all by ourselves in that big house.

I really enjoyed spending time with Tyler because he was open to try anything and wouldn’t say shit like you were weird or something. Right after we finished all of his chores, the doorbell rang and several friends from the neighborhood invited us to play soccer. They always showed up when they knew I was around and we often agreed to dispute a match with them if we, ehem, weren’t doing something else.

We went upstairs to get the ball, changed from our normal clothes into blue satin shorts and a light t-shirt, with a pair of worn out sneakers. I remember it turned out to be a particularly tough game, despite the fact I was a fine soccer player. My teammates were Adrian (13) and Phil (12), the “blond brothers”; against Tyler’s team: Adam (13) and Chris (14). While we disputed the match, the relentless sun punished us severely; it must have been the hottest day of the season, for I was soaked in sweat only 15 minutes after we started. It went on excitingly, until there was an incident I ought to tell due to its relevance in the story. Tyler tried one last time to score before the game ended. He had already left Phil behind and had dribbled Adrian, the goalkeeper, running at full speed towards our goal. I was the last barrier to go through before scoring, and if that happened, we would lose. I must admit I don’t like losing, especially in my own game, so I decided Tyler wouldn’t score this goal and started running in the opposite direction, like I was going to collide with him. When I was pretty close, I threw myself to the ground, stretching my right leg at my cousin; and I tackled him. Back then I didn’t think it was going to hurt him THAT bad, but he recovered from it, so let’s just call it a minor soccer injury. When I got up, I saw Tyler on the ground clutching and rubbing his right ankle and screaming like hell.

“Sorry Tyler, I had to protect my team you know. No hard feelings right?” I said, expecting a little understanding. I reached down, inspected his wound and helped him to his feet.

“Yeah sure, you stupid cheater,” he replied and pushed me. A sudden chill ran through my body. I tried to apologize again but he wouldn’t accept it. If there ever was an outstanding characteristic in Tyler, that was vengeance. The decision was left for penalty kicks and we won 3 – 2. Tyler didn’t seem to be angry, but I knew him, he was furious. The game over, the loser team bought us a big bottle of Coke, which we drank greedily, and then Tyler and I headed back to the house. It was around 5pm. We trotted up to the second floor, where all bedrooms were. We were filthy and in desperate need of a shower. I had already taken my sweaty t-shirt off and as I was entering his room, Tyler on impulse kicked my ankle and I tripped and fell down hard.

“AHHH! That hurt goddammit! What was that for?” I cried out loud, astonished, massaging my foot. He immediately reached into his top drawer and took a long coil of elastic bandage, the ones you use to use for boxing.

“Nothing,” he replied while he pushed me rather roughly on my stomach, “just lay down still, because you’re going to be my prisoner for the whole afternoon.” I couldn’t believe his words and laughed. At that time, I wasn’t worried about getting out, because Tyler couldn’t even tie his freaking shoelaces - whenever he had tied me up I had always managed to free myself within seconds. I tried getting up but he jumped and sat on my butt, pulling my wrists back. I squirmed and wiggled trying to escape, but Tyler’s grip held -although younger, Tyler was quite strong, strong enough to hold me.

“Calm down,” he said, “you’re just making it harder for yourself.” I laughed again, but soon that smile disappeared from my face. It was then Tyler finally got the chance to turn the tables on me and prove a point or two to me regarding tying up skills. He grabbed my wrists and I felt the loops around them while he wrapped vertically, and then horizontally; he finally knotted it beyond the reach of my fingers. I struggled somewhat worried and, surprise, I couldn’t get out! It was nothing like the crappy ties he used to do; there was no slack and all loops had a part in strictly securing my hands to each other. I had no logical explanation to how he had suddenly become an expert tier, but what really mattered at that instant – and worst of all - was that I realized any attempt of escape without help would be futile.

“HELLLPMPPPPPPPHHHH….!!!” My scream was muffled when Tyler clamped his sweaty warm hand over my mouth. I groaned, squirmed and mmmpppphhhhed but Tyler had pressed the back of my head using his other hand and had effectively hand-gagged me.

“There’s no point in screaming for help now, Nick. Nobody is home and you’re going to pay for what you did this afternoon.” I think, however, he would have tied me either way, but then he had a good excuse to do it. At that tender age, I was not familiarized with the term “bondage” – we just referred it as “tie up game”. It’s obvious that at that age most people start their love for tying up, as it happened to me. Looking back with hindsight, I think it is very likely that Ty (that’s how I call him, ironic isn’t it?) also enjoyed bondage more than he was letting on at the time.

“Are you sorry?’ Tyler asked with his hand still tightly clamped over my mouth. I tried desperately to reply, “I am!”, but it all came out as “MMP MPPPHHHH” through his hand.

“This is your last chance Nick. Are you sorry?” He asked again and ignored my following “MMP MPHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“Well Nick, you leave no me choice but to punish you,” Tyler said in a sober tone. Then he removed his hand and I said, “I’m sormmppphhhh…” but was cut off again as he shoved a sock in my mouth and sealed it with a convenient roll of duct tape under the bed, wrapping it around my head.

“Get up now!” he commanded. Tyler helped me to my feet and then marched me to his bed where I was laid on, still with bound arms. He proceeded to take off my shoes and socks, and then he repeated the tying technique with my ankles and secured them together to a rope that hung from the ceiling. There I lay shirtless, tape-gagged, hands bound behind my back, and my restrained feet lifted a meter up, making it impossible for me to get up. My cousin just laughed at me; he would be getting fun at my expense. I soon would know what he was up to.

“Nick, I really should get a shower. You won’t mind if I leave you alone for a while, will you?” Ty mocked but got no answer.

“Haha.” He went on admiring his handiwork, patted on my cheek, said, “Don't go anywhere!”, and closed the bathroom door after him.

I tried to free myself, but to no avail. I mightily struggled against the ropes, twisting my shoulders up and down, pulling and pushing my arms against the ropes. Ty returned after 15 minutes to find me the same way he had left me, only sweatier. I was breathing heavily as he reached to my feet and wiggled his fingers. He was aware that I was extremely ticklish and he had always taken advantage on that; he was really, really evil in that way.

“Mmmpphhhhhh!!!” I screamed through my gag, hoping compassion. Nevertheless, he started the dreadful tickling. He tickled me with increased intensity and I burst out laughing under my gag. He kept on tickling me, under my armpits, my sides, but specially my bare feet, a smile of pleasure on his face. I was totally helpless and laughed my head out as he continued. I screamed, wriggled and squirmed all the way until he stopped for a minute or two so I could recover from it. By then, tears were already rolling down my cheeks. I was exhausted. I thought it was better if I just remained quiet and stood still to regain strength, for I knew the relief would be temporary.

“Do you like that Nick?” I shook my head with pleading eyes.

“Well, I sure don’t like having a bruise on my leg you jerk!” He punched me on the arm. Then Tyler approached again wiggling his fingers, but like a miracle, we heard steps coming up the stairs. He froze and looked at me.

“OH, SHIT!!!”

“Mphhhhhhhh !!!” I begged through the tape; I wanted him to untie me before it was too late! We truly didn’t want to be seen playing tie up games; we thought it would be too embarrassing, particularly for me in that position. I should have looked stupid tied that way and tortured by a 13 year old boy. I suppose he thought it was impossible to untie me before I was discovered and he just hid behind the closet, the coward little rat. The steps came nearer and nearer, until they reached the closed door which was shortly knocked and then opened…

Discovered! - Part 2

by Nicholas H.

Slowly, the door creaked open and a voice that carried a soft southern drawl spoke.

“Tyler! You forgot your ball at the field! The front door was open so I …”

SLAM!

Realizing it was Adrian, my cousin Tyler had emerged from his hiding spot and slammed the door shut in the boy’s face. I sighed, because luckily, Adrian had not seen me tied up on the bed from where he had stood. He couldn’t have, since the bed was out of sight: a short corridor communicated the entrance to the actual room.

“Oh…uh… thanks Adrian, please just leave it out there. I’ll pick it up later,” my cousin answered, slurring his words. Noticing a strange tone in Tyler’s voice, Adrian asked both curious and concerned,

“Is everything ok? Can I come in?”

“No!!

“Err… I mean… this really isn’t a good time… I’m getting dressed you know.”

“Ok then,” Adrian said unsatisfied, but continued, “by the way, can I talk to Nick? I wanted to say goodbye because I know he’s leaving in a few hours and –”

“He can’t right now. He’s taking a shower.”

“Oh well… just tell him he can come to my place anytime to see my war medal collection he asked about.”

“Ok, Adrian, I will.”

“Thanks, bye.”

“See ya.”

He’s leaving, I thought. I’m going to be relentlessly tortured for hours, tickle-torture and God knows what else – and he’s leaving!

I gotta get him to free me. Tyler can be real creepy sometimes. I can always make something up to explain all this. Yea.

I began screaming loudly through my gag, several times, literally shouting my lungs out. Yet nothing. But then, when I had lost all my hope and resigned to be at Ty’s mercy for the whole afternoon – if not the whole day - it came to my ears a sudden change on Adrian’s voice as he asked once more,

“Wait a minute, What was that !?!?”

Tyler tried to control his desperation when he spout, “What? I didn’t hear anything. It must be Tyler singing in the shower, hehe.”

But this was way too strange and suspicious. Adrian demanded him to open up.

“I don’t care if you aren’t dressed, just open it NOW!”

Because there was no lock on the door – Tyler had broken it one time his brother tried to trap him inside the room – Adrian started pushing it until my cousin couldn’t resist anymore and was thrown to the floor. I heard them wrestling and when they appeared through the corridor Adrian had overpowered his opponent by holding one hand behind his back and putting an arm around his neck. Now Tyler stood in front of me firmly held by Adrian, to whom Tyler had no chances competing against. Our eyes locked.

“Mpppphhhh!!”

I truly believed Adrian would have found at least shocking to see the unfathomable scene of me snugly bound and gagged, his mind quickly switching to fear at what might have happened if he hadn’t shown up.

But if I have learned one thing in this life is that never, ever, things turn out like you think they will.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” Adrian said gleefully as he laid Tyler on his stomach next to me and pulled both of his hands back. Adrian was now laughing and looking delighted at my bonds. Still holding Tyler down, he even ran a finger through the soles of my helpless feet! I immediately giggled and started to squirm as much as I could.

“We have a hyper-ticklish one here!” he exclaimed. Adrian was indeed thrilled - as for me, I was astounded to learn that the one I had expected to free me turned out to enjoy my captivity.

“Why did you tie him up?” Adrian asked Tyler, looked at me, then wondered, “and judging the sweat all over his body you must have tickled the shit out of him, didn’t you?” Tyler frowned.

“Yeah, but he deserved it for what he did to me at the game and you know that. He should to be tickled to death!” There was true anger in his voice.

“Now you know it, let me go”, he added.

“I don’t think that’s gonna happen, Tyler. I have other plans for you and your ticklish cousin. This is too much fun!” Adrian said with a smirk.

My destiny was in their hands; I didn’t know which was more frightening, to continue with my cousin’s tickle torture or the unknown, perhaps evil fate that awaited if Adrian became possessor of both Tyler’s and my freedom.

Adrian pinned Tyler with a knee on his back, and then put inside his mouth the only sock Tyler had left – he had used the other one to gag me -, securing it with his hand. The boy picked the phone on the table lamp and dialed.

“Stay quiet now, I’m gonna make some phone calls. One peep and mercy is the last thing you’ll get from me.” Tyler and I nodded. We listened as he conversed, for our amazement, with Phil, Adam and Chris, asking them to come to Tyler’s house and bring what he called “the bag”. I was more puzzled and lost than Tarzan in a trip to New York (I know, bad analogy).

But none of that concerned me at that point. The only thing I wanted was some WATER. Damn I was thirsty. When Adrian was over talking, I mphhhed to catch Adrian’s attention.

“Do you wanna say something?” I nodded vigorously and he started to unwrap the duct tape, a painful procedure that pulled part of my hair off. Finally, the wet sock was removed, which gave my aching jaw some relief.

“Thank you, I needed that,” I said gasping for breath and then begged him to give me some water.

“Sorry Nick, but it’s not very wise to drink much water before a tickle-session. I don’t want to see you wettin’ your pants if I do like this…,” he replied and tickled my sides. I went wild.

“Hahahaha no hahaha, please hahaha I hahaha understand!!!! No, hahaha more, hahaha stop haha, I haha beg you!!!” He then retrieved his hand, looking pretty satisfied with my laughing, the blond scoundrel.

Adrian then announced, increasing in excitement,
“I’ve got something to tell ya: the guys and I have a kind of tie-up group.”

My heart stopped.

"All through summer and winter breaks we travel to my farmhouse and spend weeks playing all sorts of games. I’ve wanted to invite you for a long time, but I just didn’t know how you’d react to tying and being tied up… Actually, I’ve always wanted to tie Nick up.” He smiled at me.

“Of course no one’s forcing you,” he quickly added, I guess due to the astounded look on my face, and then he smiled wickedly, “but if you accept, I promise you loads of fun!!

“So, what do you say?”

I simply couldn’t believe what I had just heard. A group of rope-crazy boys playing in the woods? This was the best news I heard since the time one of my teachers lost the test I knew I had flunked in. I was just too startled to respond. Tyler then nodded and when asked, so did I.

“Great!”

The other boys, as if they had been waiting for a sign, appeared through the corridor and froze.

“Woaah!” they all said.

“You got them tied up! Hahaha,” Chris exclaimed.

“Yes, and because they agreed to enter our group, now they must be initiated!! Get the ropes!” Adrian commanded while he yanked Tyler’s shirt over his head.

Adam fetched two coils of rope from the bag and handed it to Phil and Chris who started wrapping them around Tyler’s wrists and ankles. As they worked I noticed their knot-expertise, a skill they all seemed to share. Adam used a third rope to pull Tyler’s bound wrists, arching his back, and hogtie him so tightly his fingertips touched his heels. The boys stepped back and admired their work. Tyler then tested his bonds and realized he could barely flex his fingers. They asked him if he was ok, to which my cousin answered affirmatively.

I did not receive the same treatment although it wasn’t more comfortable either. Firstly, several hands untied my wrists. I knew this was only temporary, but nevertheless allowed me some time to rub my aching arms. Then my feet were untied from the rope on the ceiling; I was turned on my back, and my bound feet were lashed to one lower post of the bed. Chris then pulled my arms up, as much as they would go, and I felt the first loop of rope tightening around my wrists. They again lashed my bound wrists to the opposite side of the bed, leaving my armpits, legs, ribs and belly totally exposed. I tested the rope, and although I tried to get some slack, I wanted to remain like that forever. The feeling was awesome; it was snug, tight, but not painful, which meant I was going nowhere. And like Tyler’s, all knots were beyond the reach of my fingers.

After we were duly secured, they proceeded.

“The initiation consists of 3 tickling sequences of 5 minutes each,” Adrian explained, keeping a ceremonial tone.

“You’ll be given a small period of time to recover and in any moment, if you say ‘I give up’ we’ll immediately stop and you will have failed. Do you understand?”

We objected (fucking 5 minutes!) but we weren’t in the best position to negotiate. We just nodded reluctantly.

I couldn’t but strain at the ropes and feel an enormous torrent of fear as the boys approached in pairs: the two blond brothers, Adrian and Phil, stood in front of me; Adam and Chris were to torture Tyler.

Suddenly, someone shouted,

“Now! Begin!”
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hooray! Thanks [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] I hope you will be attaching the illustrations when they become relevant.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I will.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you.
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Oh thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic