List of archived stories

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Dreamerforever2004 wrote: 4 years ago Hi Soraka!
I'm Emilio, the writer of Cristina's B&B Stories.
It was a very long tine since I logged in here the last time and... since I wish to re-start writing-posting some more stories about Cristina and her "tribe" It would be wonderful if You wish to re-post her Stories
Cristina's adventures 00-Introduction
Cristina's B&B 01 "A Relaxed Autumn Sunset"
Cristina's B&B 02: Relaxing Methods
03 Cristina's B&B - Working in The Woods - Introduction
04 Cristina's B&B - "A Busy Night" (Completed!! & Improved)
Thanks in advance and ...
... have a wonderful week end!
Emilio
Posted all the stories in one thread so it's easy to find the next chapter.
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... bde6345520
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

I'm pretty sure it's by the same auther who wrote the story, A LESSON FOR THE ROAD, & SIBLING TUTOR SESSION. :)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

washtofrank wrote: 4 years ago Have a great vacation Soraka (if you see this :mrgreen: ).

When you get back, Id appreciate if you could give us "Miss Paxton's School For Girls". Thanks alot! ;)
http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... bde6345520
Therightdude2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Therightdude2000 »

Hi soraka can you please post this story called Visit to Grandma's if you have it?
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Hi Soraka- firstly, thank you for taking the time to do all this! Would you be willing to get a story from the archive called 'bondage sleepover'?
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Hi Soraka,

You are doing a tremendous job here, as well as a service to all board users.

Please could you post MY REAL LIFE KIDNAPPING PT1 (and any other parts you can get!)?

Grateful Thanks,

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
naruto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by naruto »

Hi soraka.

I'm searching for the story " learning the ropes". could you please upload it.

Thanks

Naruto
Deleted User 5491

Post by Deleted User 5491 »

Could you repost "A Reasonable Opportunity" and "My first TUG or Kidnapped? Part 1|2|3"

Thanks!
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

can you reposted The babysitting job fm / M ?. that would be happy.
joshrover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by joshrover »

@Soraka Could I maybe request "Her Sleepover" and "Her Sleepover (F/M)"? Thanks in advance!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Halloween rescue is mine, don't really care if it's reposted, can't find anymore. Search Jake Bannon, I wrote a couple of stories on the old site with him tying up girls.
SNAFU
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Scaevus wrote: 4 years ago I'd love to read 'The Witches F/M (Chapter 3 added)' again. Also 'Heidi and the Halloween Party (f/f/f)' and 'Heidi and the Mystery Aunt (f/f)'.

Incredible how much work you've put into this, really appreciate it!
Sorry for the delay, didn't have a lot of time :(

The Witches: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... 7e1#p37225
Halloween Party: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... c651cc67e1
Heidi and the Mystery Aunt: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... c651cc67e1
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Dav3333 wrote: 4 years ago Hey could you post "busted by my mother" and "busted during self-bondage" thanks
Busted by my mother: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=3 ... 7e1#p37236
Busted during self-bondage: http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... c651cc67e1
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

gaggedbyawoman wrote: 4 years ago I'm pretty sure it's by the same auther who wrote the story, A LESSON FOR THE ROAD, & SIBLING TUTOR SESSION. :)
I already posted those stories that were written by this author, you can find them here:
A LESSON FOR THE ROAD: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=908
SIBLING TUTOR SESSION: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=872

Also tried to find the other story you mentioned but I couldn't find it on anywhere. :(
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Therightdude2000 wrote: 4 years ago Hi soraka can you please post this story called Visit to Grandma's if you have it?
@xtc - Are you okay with this story being reposted?

(viewtopic.php%3Ff=37&t=12581.html.html)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

wrathofcon wrote: 4 years ago Hi Soraka- firstly, thank you for taking the time to do all this! Would you be willing to get a story from the archive called 'bondage sleepover'?
I have one topic with that name in my archives, but it's not really a story, just some people roleplaying so I don't think it's suitable for this board. I can PM it if you want. Also note that I only have page 1, 7 and 9.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 4 years ago Hi Soraka,

You are doing a tremendous job here, as well as a service to all board users.

Please could you post MY REAL LIFE KIDNAPPING PT1 (and any other parts you can get!)?

Grateful Thanks,

Rafey
I have 9 parts but I think the author didn't have a proofreader because there are a lot of errors in this story. I fixed most of them in the first part but this takes a lot of time. I'll post the other parts later.

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... c651cc67e1
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Thanks Soraka, great to see this again and thanks for getting this part posted so fast! I will be watching for the rest!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

Soraka wrote: 4 years ago
wrathofcon wrote: 4 years ago Hi Soraka- firstly, thank you for taking the time to do all this! Would you be willing to get a story from the archive called 'bondage sleepover'?
I have one topic with that name in my archives, but it's not really a story, just some people roleplaying so I don't think it's suitable for this board. I can PM it if you want. Also note that I only have page 1, 7 and 9.
If you dont think its appropriate, that is fine. Could you pm me the link perhaps? Thank you again
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
chazmichaels
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by chazmichaels »

Could you post Summer with my Aunt and Cousins (FFFF/M) and all the parts that go with it if you have them? Thank you!
chazmichaels
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by chazmichaels »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago PostWed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 pm

When I was told I’d be staying with my aunt Gwen and three cousins for the summer, I knew it would be interesting, but I had no idea it would turn out as crazy as it did.
My parents were vacationing in Europe for the summer, and although I was mature enough to take care of myself, having just turned 18, they were not fond of leaving me alone for such a long time. They worried I would have wild parties and end up trashing the house, so they decided to send me to stay with aunt Gwen and her three daughters, Allison (Alli)-20, Maddison (Maddi)-19, and Christine (she sometimes went by Chris)-17. Alli was tall for a girl, actually a bit taller than myself. She had straight, bleach-blonde hair with dyed brown streaks through it. Maddi’s hair was also light blonde, but was a bit wavier. She wore glasses and had light freckles scattered across her cheeks. Christine’s hair was much darker than her sisters, it was more of a sandy blonde, almost brunette, and was straight like Alli’s. She wore braces, and unlike most girls with braces (in my opinion, at least), they looked absolutely adorable on her. Aunt Gwen had the same straight, bleach-blonde hair as her oldest daughter, just without the streaks. She kept it short, just above the shoulders, and I had always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Cameron Diaz. All four of them had bright blue eyes.
Although we all got along well, I was nervous about the situation, mainly because I only saw them on holidays and therefore didn’t know them very well, as well as the fact that their house was almost two hours from my hometown, so I wouldn’t know anyone else and would probably be spending a lot of time with them.
When I arrived, they were all super excited to see me. We all hugged and they showed me around the house, which was relatively big, with an in-ground pool out back, a flatscreen tv, a minibar, and expensive furniture. There were numerous fur rugs and throws around the entire house. I quickly noticed how cold they kept the house, it must have been no warmer than 58 degrees or so. It was nice when coming in from the 90-degree heat, but within a few minutes became far too cold for comfort. Over the next few days I noticed that all the girls wore thick sweaters and winter coats inside. Now I suppose it’s important to mention that I have always had a fetish for fur and fleece, and other soft things. So seeing four good-looking girls all dressed in winter clothes in the dead of summer didn’t bother me in the slightest. But it did beg the question, ‘why not just turn up the heat?’ Also, I should explain that Gwen was my stepmoms sister, so none of them had any blood relation to me. Not that I had any interest in any of them, but they were definitely beautiful women, and I liked to remind myself that we were not truly related whenever I found myself excited whilst seeing them walk around in something I found attractive.
When I was shown the guest bedroom I would be staying in, I was excited to find that the bed was made with a thick blue fleece throw underneath the comforter, and soft brown faux fur pillows. I was already enjoying my stay.
We spent the next week or so catching up, getting to know each other a little better, and just generally hanging out. They were all really cool, and I even found out Alli and Maddi smoked pot and ended up getting high with them, which was cool because I was an avid smoker and was afraid I’d be going three months without it.
But what at first seemed like paradise quickly became too much to handle. I had spent a week with four gorgeous girls, all dressed in the kind of attire that majorly turned me on. On top of that, my room was right next to Alli’s, so I was super nervous about masturbating, afraid she would hear and things would get awkward. I was beginning to get extremely sexually frustrated, and wasn’t sure how much time I could handle with them without at least getting off soon. But one night in particular truly set me over the edge.
We were playing the board game ‘Sorry’, all five of us. It had been a relatively mild evening, until I started paying attention to Alli. She sat directly across from me, hair pulled up in a bun, wearing these super tight yoga pants, fuzzy ugg slippers, and a navy blue fur-lined bomber jacket that looked like this:

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She must have noticed me staring at her, because I swear she started playfully teasing me. She would do things like run her hand through her silky hair, bite her lip while looking at me, and giggling every time we caught eyes. Then at one point, when it was her turn, she picked up a card and smiled evilly. She leaned back and nonchalantly pulled the zipper of her jacket down just below her chest, showing that underneath her coat she was only wearing a bra. It turned me on wildly, thinking of the soft fur against her bare skin, her perky breasts popping out the front of her coat. She went from sitting criss-cross applesauce to sitting on her knees, then leaned forward, showing off her cleavage, and setting down a ‘sorry’ card, the card that allows you to switch spots with another player and send them back to start. She flicks my pawn off the board and sets hers where it was, and flashes that evil grin again. Giggling, she puts her finger up to her lip and makes a pouty face, with these cute puppydog eyes, and says,
“Aww, sowwy, Cody.”
Then she holds her hand flat against her lips, kisses it, and puts her hand to her butt. By this time I’m extremely flustered, bright red, trying not to get rock hard. So I play it off like I’m annoyed that she sent me back to start, and jokingly call her a jerk. She giggles, then leans back on her hands, stretches her leg over the board, and playfully kicks my shoulder with her slipper. Sticking her tongue out, she says “Don’t be a wittle baby.” She was driving me mad. I guess I must have shivered from excitement, because aunt Gwen looks at me and asks if I’m cold.
“I’m alright”, I say, but she can tell I actually am cold. While they were all wearing winter clothes, tucked under thick blankets, I sat in a T-shirt and shorts.
“Don’t be silly, honey,” aunt Gwen says, “you must be freezing wearing that! We like to keep it cold in here, the heat is unbearable. Why don’t you go put on a sweatshirt?”
At this point I tell her that I didn’t bring any warm clothes, because it’s summer and I figured I wouldn’t need any. Suddenly, Christine perks up and says “Hang on! I’ll be right back!”
She comes back holding this light pink hoodie with fur lining the inside just like this:

She holds it out to me and tells me to put it on. I kind of laugh and tell her I’m alright, that I’d really rather not.
“Oh, don’t be silly. It’s just a hoodie. It’s super warm and comfy, don’t be embarrassed. We’re all family here, no one cares. It’s cold.”
“I won’t even fit in it, you’re so tiny!” I say.
“It’s not mine, it’s Alli’s,” she says, and immediately I’m excited. “It might be a little tight, but it will definitely be long enough.”
I finally give in and say alright, screaming on the inside. As I put it on I feel a shiver run down my spine, the fur is so soft. And she was right, it is tight, so the fur hugs my body, and I’m barely able to zip it up, but I do because the restricting makes it even more enjoyable, since I’m into bondage also.
We finish the game, and everyone decides to go to bed. As we’re walking down the hall I ask Alli if she wants her hoodie back and she tells me to just give it back when I’m done with it. So I go to my room and fall asleep wearing it, thinking about her, enjoying the sweet smell of her perfume on the hoodie.

When I was told I’d be staying with my aunt Gwen and three cousins for the summer, I knew it would be interesting, but I had no idea it would turn out as crazy as it did.
My parents were vacationing in Europe for the summer, and although I was mature enough to take care of myself, having just turned 18, they were not fond of leaving me alone for such a long time. They worried I would have wild parties and end up trashing the house, so they decided to send me to stay with aunt Gwen and her three daughters, Allison (Alli)-20, Maddison (Maddi)-19, and Christine (she sometimes went by Chris)-17. Alli was tall for a girl, actually a bit taller than myself. She had straight, bleach-blonde hair with dyed brown streaks through it. Maddi’s hair was also light blonde, but was a bit wavier. She wore glasses and had light freckles scattered across her cheeks. Christine’s hair was much darker than her sisters, it was more of a sandy blonde, almost brunette, and was straight like Alli’s. She wore braces, and unlike most girls with braces (in my opinion, at least), they looked absolutely adorable on her. Aunt Gwen had the same straight, bleach-blonde hair as her oldest daughter, just without the streaks. She kept it short, just above the shoulders, and I had always thought she bared a striking resemblance to Cameron Diaz. All four of them had bright blue eyes.
Although we all got along well, I was nervous about the situation, mainly because I only saw them on holidays and therefore didn’t know them very well, as well as the fact that their house was almost two hours from my hometown, so I wouldn’t know anyone else and would probably be spending a lot of time with them.
When I arrived, they were all super excited to see me. We all hugged and they showed me around the house, which was relatively big, with an in-ground pool out back, a flatscreen tv, a minibar, and expensive furniture. There were numerous fur rugs and throws around the entire house. I quickly noticed how cold they kept the house, it must have been no warmer than 58 degrees or so. It was nice when coming in from the 90-degree heat, but within a few minutes became far too cold for comfort. Over the next few days I noticed that all the girls wore thick sweaters and winter coats inside. Now I suppose it’s important to mention that I have always had a fetish for fur and fleece, and other soft things. So seeing four good-looking girls all dressed in winter clothes in the dead of summer didn’t bother me in the slightest. But it did beg the question, ‘why not just turn up the heat?’ Also, I should explain that Gwen was my stepmoms sister, so none of them had any blood relation to me. Not that I had any interest in any of them, but they were definitely beautiful women, and I liked to remind myself that we were not truly related whenever I found myself excited whilst seeing them walk around in something I found attractive.
When I was shown the guest bedroom I would be staying in, I was excited to find that the bed was made with a thick blue fleece throw underneath the comforter, and soft brown faux fur pillows. I was already enjoying my stay.
We spent the next week or so catching up, getting to know each other a little better, and just generally hanging out. They were all really cool, and I even found out Alli and Maddi smoked pot and ended up getting high with them, which was cool because I was an avid smoker and was afraid I’d be going three months without it.
But what at first seemed like paradise quickly became too much to handle. I had spent a week with four gorgeous girls, all dressed in the kind of attire that majorly turned me on. On top of that, my room was right next to Alli’s, so I was super nervous about masturbating, afraid she would hear and things would get awkward. I was beginning to get extremely sexually frustrated, and wasn’t sure how much time I could handle with them without at least getting off soon. But one night in particular truly set me over the edge.
We were playing the board game ‘Sorry’, all five of us. It had been a relatively mild evening, until I started paying attention to Alli. She sat directly across from me, hair pulled up in a bun, wearing these super tight yoga pants, fuzzy ugg slippers, and a navy blue fur-lined bomber jacket that looked like this:

I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She must have noticed me staring at her, because I swear she started playfully teasing me. She would do things like run her hand through her silky hair, bite her lip while looking at me, and giggling every time we caught eyes. Then at one point, when it was her turn, she picked up a card and smiled evilly. She leaned back and nonchalantly pulled the zipper of her jacket down just below her chest, showing that underneath her coat she was only wearing a bra. It turned me on wildly, thinking of the soft fur against her bare skin, her perky breasts popping out the front of her coat. She went from sitting criss-cross applesauce to sitting on her knees, then leaned forward, showing off her cleavage, and setting down a ‘sorry’ card, the card that allows you to switch spots with another player and send them back to start. She flicks my pawn off the board and sets hers where it was, and flashes that evil grin again. Giggling, she puts her finger up to her lip and makes a pouty face, with these cute puppydog eyes, and says,
“Aww, sowwy, Cody.”
Then she holds her hand flat against her lips, kisses it, and puts her hand to her butt. By this time I’m extremely flustered, bright red, trying not to get rock hard. So I play it off like I’m annoyed that she sent me back to start, and jokingly call her a jerk. She giggles, then leans back on her hands, stretches her leg over the board, and playfully kicks my shoulder with her slipper. Sticking her tongue out, she says “Don’t be a wittle baby.” She was driving me mad. I guess I must have shivered from excitement, because aunt Gwen looks at me and asks if I’m cold.
“I’m alright”, I say, but she can tell I actually am cold. While they were all wearing winter clothes, tucked under thick blankets, I sat in a T-shirt and shorts.
“Don’t be silly, honey,” aunt Gwen says, “you must be freezing wearing that! We like to keep it cold in here, the heat is unbearable. Why don’t you go put on a sweatshirt?”
At this point I tell her that I didn’t bring any warm clothes, because it’s summer and I figured I wouldn’t need any. Suddenly, Christine perks up and says “Hang on! I’ll be right back!”
She comes back holding this light pink hoodie with fur lining the inside just like this:

She holds it out to me and tells me to put it on. I kind of laugh and tell her I’m alright, that I’d really rather not.
“Oh, don’t be silly. It’s just a hoodie. It’s super warm and comfy, don’t be embarrassed. We’re all family here, no one cares. It’s cold.”
“I won’t even fit in it, you’re so tiny!” I say.
“It’s not mine, it’s Alli’s,” she says, and immediately I’m excited. “It might be a little tight, but it will definitely be long enough.”
I finally give in and say alright, screaming on the inside. As I put it on I feel a shiver run down my spine, the fur is so soft. And she was right, it is tight, so the fur hugs my body, and I’m barely able to zip it up, but I do because the restricting makes it even more enjoyable, since I’m into bondage also.
We finish the game, and everyone decides to go to bed. As we’re walking down the hall I ask Alli if she wants her hoodie back and she tells me to just give it back when I’m done with it. So I go to my room and fall asleep wearing it, thinking about her, enjoying the sweet smell of her perfume on the hoodie.
The next day, I’m still super horny, and to my good fortune, everyone else seems to have something to do. Alli and Maddi are hanging out with friends, and aunt Gwen and Christine are going to the mall. The second they are out the door, I’m making plans for my day. I start gathering some supplies. I grab Alli’s hoodie from my room as well as one of the fur pillows, go into the kitchen and search through the appliance drawer until I find some zipties and duct tape, grab some scissors, and head into Alli’s room. There, I grab a pair of her fleece pajama bottoms, black with little rainbow peace signs on them, and strip down and put them on with no underwear. Then I take my shirt off and put on her hoodie. I slip my feet into a pair of her ugg slippers (she has like 10!), and even though they don’t exactly fit, they do the trick. Next I grab a hot pink fleece bathrobe hanging on her door and remove the sash. Then I grab a fuzzy zebra print blanket from her bed and lay it on the floor. I sit on her bed and begin wrapping duct tape around my legs. I make it extremely tight, until I can barely move. I wrap some around my ankles, then some above and below my knees. I set the scissors down next to the blanket and put the pillow at the top. Then my favorite part: the gag. I pull the hood up so my head is surrounded in fur, tie a knot in the sash, not too tight so I can still untie it later, and slip the knot in my mouth and tie it off behind my head, effectively cleave-gagging myself. I moan a little bit to test its strength. Works good. Then I connect zipties around my ankles, and one around each wrist. I use another to connect all three points, through each wrist and through the one around my ankles, leaving me hogtied, lying on the blanket, head buried in the pillow. I squirm and moan in ecstasy, wondering how long I can struggle before I have to untie myself so I can jerk off. I pull tightly on my beds and begin to thrust against the blanket, enjoying every moment. Then, my worst fear came true.
“Cody? What are you doing?”
My heart starts to beat out of my chest as I twist onto my side and, to my horror, see Christine standing there. She saunters over to me and leans down, putting her hands on her knees.
“Whatcha doin down there, cuz?” She giggles.
I try to moan an explanation, but it’s useless, for two reasons: one, I’m properly gagged and can’t articulate what I’m trying to say, and two, even if I wasn’t, there was nothing I could possibly say that could explain why I was bound and gagged on the floor, dressed in my cousins clothing.
“Hun, I can’t understand a word you’re saying. It looks like you’ve got something in your mouth!” I grunt and roll my eyes. “Hold on just a sec, I’ll get mom and we’ll figure this out.” I shake my head and beg her not to tell aunt Gwen, but she just turns away and says “Calm down, I’ll be right back.” I lay my head on the pillow in defeat. How am I going to explain this?
She comes back in and behind her in comes my aunt, wearing this super fuzzy white fleece jacket. When she sees me, she immediately smiles and says “Well, well, looks like you were right honey,” aiming her comment at Chris. “Why don’t you give us a minute sweetie, Cody and I have some things to talk about.” Christine nods and leaves the room, and aunt Gwen closes the door behind her.
I begin to blush. I’m so embarrassed being found like this. Was she going to tell my parents?
As if she read my mind, aunt Gwen says “Don’t worry, I won’t tell your parents about this. No one outside of the house needs to know about this.” The house? Did that mean she would tell the other girls? Was she going to tell Alli? Oh god this was a disaster.
Aunt Gwen sits on Alli’s bed and sets her feet on my back. How humiliating.
“You know, back when my sister started dating your dad, when we still lived together, I found him all tied up, not too different from how you are right now. What I found odd was that he was using my clothes, not your moms. He obviously loved her and could have just as easily tied himself up in her things, but he chose mine. It took me awhile to find out why this was, but eventually came to find that he liked my choice in material better than hers. I wore a lot of fleece and fur, and your mother never really did. So I guess he just had a thing for that kind of stuff. And to be honest, it felt kind of nice knowing my things turned him on. So I kept it a secret from your mother, and although I know he’s a lot older and no longer doing the whole self-bondage thing, I’ve made sure to always wear cute, fuzzy clothes around him because I know he enjoys it. As I watched you grow up, I noticed you too had an interest in the same things, and since then I’ve been waiting until you were old enough to fully embrace your kinks. And now that you have, I think you and I have the perfect chance for some family bonding.”
At this point I’m somehow both extremely embarrassed and hugely turned on. Am I hearing what I think I’m hearing?
“Do you understand what I’m telling you, Cody?” I nod. “Good.” She calls Chris back in, who takes a seat on the bed next to her mom. Hopping up from the bed and kneeling down in front of me, aunt Gwen reaches for the sash in my mouth and hooks a finger around it. “Can I take this out?” I moan a ‘yes’ and she yanks the thing from my lips and leaves it hanging around my neck.
“Aunt Gwen, I don’t know what you-MPPHHH!” She slaps her palm against my mouth and presses it there tightly, her other hand cupped around the back of my head, keeping me good and quiet.
“No talking. Understand?” I mumble an ‘uh huh’ and she removes her hand. “Now, let’s make this as easy as possible. You like being tied up. And I would like to help you with that. So you’re going to do as I say, and I’m going to make your time here everything you’ve ever wanted. But what you have to understand is that if I’m going to do what makes you happy, you’ll have to do what makes me happy. Because I have a fetish of my own. Christine?”
She looks at my cousin, who hops off the bed and plants herself on my back, and cups both her hands around my mouth.
Kicking off her furry mukluks, aunt Gwen peels off her thick white thigh high sock. Kneeling in front of me, turning the sock inside-out and balling it up, she says “I have a foot fetish.”
Immediately Christine removes her hands from my mouth and with one hand pinches my nose, and the other squeezes my cheeks, forcing my mouth open.
I have enough time to let out one sharp yelp before aunt Gwen crams the sweaty gym sock in my protesting mouth. At first only a portion of the sock makes it in, but with Christine holding my head still, aunt Gwen roughly stuffs it in further, prodding with her fingers until the whole stinky wad is in my mouth, and I gag, both from the sheer size of the sock, as well as the horrendous taste. Before I can spit it out, Christine has cemented her palm against my mouth again, and aunt Gwen quickly finds some hot pink duct tape. Together, they wrap it around my head, the fur hood still on, now pressed against my cheeks. Once they’re done, aunt Gwen says “Six days. That’s how long I’ve been wearing those. I hope you enjoy them, I did a lot of running just to get those nice and tasty.” I moan in displeasure. In response, aunt Gwen removes her other sock, balls it up, sticks it inside one of Alli’s furry moccasins, and presses it against my face, forcing me to smell her sweat-soaked sock. “Headband,” she says, and Christine removes the headband she’s wearing and pulls it over me and the shoe, holding it in place against my nose. “Well, I need to go make lunch, why don’t you help Cody get a little more comfortable? He’s got a lot in store for him.” With that, aunt Gwen stands up and leaves the room as if she hadn’t just gagged her nephew with her week-old socks.
Christine cuts the ziptie attaching my hands and feet, so I’m still tied, but no longer in a hogtie. Then she uses the duct tape to bind my wrists and ankles further. Finally, she grabs a big, thick fleece blanket, baby blue, and wraps me up in it, then proceeds to mummify me in tape.
“Have fun, cuz, I’ll come check on you in a bit.”
And with that, she walks out and closes the door, leaving me to struggle.

http://www.tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?t=27799
Do you have all of the other parts? I could’ve swore there were multiple parts to this story.
Knarf614
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knarf614 »

I think there was more, I rember they stuffed him in the closet and then they fed him pizza and then the cousins started fighting over him and then it ended with him tied up cuddling with one of the cousins and the other cousin came in and asked if she could join.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Hello!
I found this on your list "we shall have tugs until death do us part (m/f)"
I was looking it for long time, can you post it?
Do you remember who is the author?
He wrote cool stories.

Thanks in advance😁
Samiiinz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samiiinz »

Hey there,

I used to frequent this site many years ago and was gutted when all the good stories were consigned to oblivion, great initiative to have these possibly restored and reposted. I was wondering if 'the 8 days of Christmas' stories could be reposted. I'd be so grateful.
Cheers
Forester
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Forester »

Im a bit late to the party, but could you please post “ How a sister motivates her brother to study”
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic