Dupatta Bondage (f/m, F/m)

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Dupatta Bondage (f/m, F/m)

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

If anyone has it, could someone post this story. While I forget the title and author, i remember the plot: while visiting, a boy visiting his aunt plays a TUG w/his cousin. When she leaves, the aunt takes over, wrapping him up in duppatas. In part 2, she blackmails him into making him come over whenever and allow her to tie him up.

Anyone have this?
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

I never heard of dupattas before (Not a native speaker, it's an Indian scarf worn by women for those wondering....), so I decided to search on that word and found some hits in my collection:
- bondage challengers by Indianjones (Long fictional story)
- Tied up games with aunt by firebird (Only one post)

Does one of these story titles/authors sound familiar?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I believe it’s the Firebird one
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by firebird » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:44 pm

It was a pleasant morning in the month of december. I had just finished with my end semester exams. I am a kind of a person that would like to get bound and also bind another individual. My aunt is in her mid thirtys and is quite beautiful. I live in india and here it is traditional to wear a dress along with a dupatta (a long scarf like cloth which matches the dress). my aunt is a home maker. i was at her house at this time and she was getting ready. after having breakfast she had her bath and got ready. she dressed herself in a orange and blue salwar kameez and a orange bandhani(a style of design) dupatta with patches of bright blue. the dupatta attracted my attention. it was silky and soft and i instantly startrd wondering whwther or not i could find some way of getting tied up by that.
Luckily i never had to think of a way. My aunts daughter who is small about 8 years old asked me to play a game as she got bored. I agreed. We started playing a game wherein one person acts as a policeman and catches the other. after about some time i got caught by my sister and she took me to her moms room(my aunt's) and started saying that she will imprison me in a jail. Her mom started asking what was going on and she said that i am the thief and she was a policeman and had caught me red handed and was finding a way to punish me.
At that instant the bell rang. it was my younger cousin's (my aunt's daughter) friend and she left to play with her and asked my aunt to give me the punishment instead.
She asked me to sit and said that she will return in a short while. She came back in five minutes and immediately came to me and held the center of her dupatta and asked me to give my hands forward. I did so and she held them and twisted them to take them to the back. She pushed me a little so i was forced to turn around. She crossed my wrists and started tying up my wrists with her soft and silky dupatta. She wraped the dupatta around a few times and knotted it tightly. then she left to buy some vegetables. She came back within the hour and untied my wrists without saying anything.she took the dupatta and started folding it into layers and asked me to stand up. as i did she carefully placed that dupatta over my eyes and knotted it around my head. i was blindfolded. it actually felt good. i could feel the soft cloth over my eyes preventing me from opening my eyes. dupattas are generally long pieces of cloth. she used on end to blindfold me. without wasting a moment she grabbed my arms, crosses them behind my back and tied them tightly with the second send of the dupatta. i heard her opening her cupboard which i knew she kept all her dupattas in. the next thing she did was asked me to lay flat on my stomach on the bed. i did so.she started tying up my feet by the ankles. when she was done she slid the portion of the dupatta used as blindfold and put it over my mouth. she took a hankie and stuffed it in my mouth and rearranged the dupatta over my mouth and tied it even tighter. i was now gagged and couldn't speak. i saw my ankles bound with another of her cotton dupattas. she removed a few dupattas from the cupboard and placed them on the bed. she brought in a large bedsheet and lay it flat on the bed. before this she helped me stand up. now i was again made to lay down on the bed. she started to wrap me in the bedsheet. i was practically mummified.
Then she unfolded her dupattas about two of them. she blindfolded me with one and used the second one to cover the remaining part of my face. she said that this is the punishment that i was getting because i was the thief and i will stay like this for the next few hours.
she came into the room after about two and started untying me. after she was finished untying me i told her that i actually enjoyed the experience.
she out of nowhere asked me whether i would like to tie her up some time and i said yes. she said that we could play blindfold games like blind mans buff and while playing those games we could add some tie up variations to the game.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Thanks for bringing this back!!!

Hey [mention]SoftlySwitching[/mention] , check this out!
juhiseervi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by juhiseervi »

Nice story
amboundgagit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amboundgagit »

wow great story
damn i love dupatta bondage too, its comfy, secure and tight :lol:
Last edited by amboundgagit 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
juhiseervi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by juhiseervi »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago If anyone has it, could someone post this story. While I forget the title and author, i remember the plot: while visiting, a boy visiting his aunt plays a TUG w/his cousin. When she leaves, the aunt takes over, wrapping him up in duppatas. In part 2, she blackmails him into making him come over whenever and allow her to tie him up.

Anyone have this?
Anyone have dupatta bonfage part 2 plz post
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:44 amHey guys this is a real story about me getting duppata bound by my aunt.
Me and my aunt normally have a coversation about tying me up with her soft and silky dupattas and she will make me eat and I agreed that once I visit India I'll stay with her for a week and she can tie me up. So it was about 2012, when I visited India. One day my aunt called me up to visit her and she was alone at home and she told me to come over so we can start our tying game. As I visited her place, I was very shy to ask her whether she is gonna tie me up. After few hours of conversation with her, she asked me do you remember we had a deal once you come back and visit me, am gonna tie you up and make you eat and I said 'yes I remember everything' she said 'so when do you wanna start with it' and I was like whenever you want to and she left her bedroom for few minutes without saying anything. After few minutes she came back with a maroon duppata and told me forward my left hand she started wrapping my left hand first and told me to turn around and she twisted both my hands and started tying my wrist together very tightly then she told me to lay flat on her bed keeping my stomach down and back upside. Then she bought a white color duppata and started tying my ankles together. It was pretty tied though and she said 'well you are now tiedup and helpless and now you are in my control. So now we should start'. I was very scared because this was the first time I was tiedup in my life. After few minutes i started arguing with her that I am not liking this tiedup game so can you please untie me up. She said 'no way you are mine now, and it was a deal between us that even if you are saying me to untie you, I am not supposed to do that. Remember !' She went to kitchen and brought some food and started hogging me. After some time I told her I am so full that I can't eat but she still forced me to eat holding my chin tight and hogging in my mouth directly. After all this was done, she wanted to go out for few hours and I started whining that please untie me I can't deal this anymore. She said 'shut up by little boy or else I have to gag you up too' and I was still whining which pissed her off she went towards her cupboard and got one blue duppata and one black dupatta. She held the center of blue dupatta and started making a knot and suddenly came behind my back and stuffed that knot in my mouth and wrapped the entire duppata over my mouth and tied behind my head and said 'now you seem pretty quite, hahaha!' Then with the black dupatta she blindfolded me and left for few hours.
It was about 3hours when she came back home and I was still tiedup. She saw me and said 'you are going to stay with me for a week now and from now onwards you will be tiedup the entire day except when you want to use toilet' I made my mind that am gonna suffer now and whenever she used to make me eat forcefully and when I resist she used to slap me hard several times. Days were passing but I can't realized because I was tiedup for whole day and she used to make sure every few hours whether my knots are properly tied. It was last day of that week when she was untying me and told me to not to say anyone about this and if I did this am gonna post the photos and videos of you being tied and getting humiliated by me on social media. I was damn scared and said please don't do that and am not gonna say this to anyone, I'll do whatever you want. She said 'whenever I am alone at home and call you to come over without saying anything you have to be here or else you know what are the circumstances' and I agreed to her. Later whenever she was alone and she used to call me up to come over her place I was there and the same thing used to happen with me and she used to tie me up in same position for several hours with same dupattas which she used to tie me before and I got used to it as it was my routine in life if I go there I have to get tiedup by aunt.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my story, will update it if something fascinating happens again
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

[mention]KissyMissy[/mention] you found it! Thanks!!!
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Glad you got what you wanted
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic