Some Parts from the old site are Now Retrievable

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Well, most likely I'll do it tomorrow now, as it's getting kind of late and I'm getting tired. Wish me luck.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago Well, most likely I'll do it tomorrow now, as it's getting kind of late and I'm getting tired. Wish me luck.
Oh wow, thank you for trying and good luck!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

sockgagged wrote: 5 years ago
Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago Well, most likely I'll do it tomorrow now, as it's getting kind of late and I'm getting tired. Wish me luck.
Are you sure that was your username in the old site? I didn't find a single one by that name anywhere.
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago
Are you sure that was your username in the old site? I didn't find a single one by that name anywhere.
Yup, it was definitely sockgaggedjason (not sockgagged as it is now on the new TUGs). No worries if you can't find, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TRYING!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Yup, it was definitely sockgaggedjason (not sockgagged as it is now on the new TUGs). No worries if you can't find, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR TRYING!
The closest I found was someone called Sockedgagged25; one of the reasons i was asking.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Is it possible for anyone to find the stories of jak2002003 in Fictional TUG Stories in 9/27/11-7/1/14?

It seems I can only look at the first seven pages and his story in it, "The Evil Magician". It would be great if someone had those stories, or a link for said archive.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago Is it possible for anyone to find the stories of jak2002003 in Fictional TUG Stories in 9/27/11-7/1/14?

It seems I can only look at the first seven pages and his story in it, "The Evil Magician". It would be great if someone had those stories, or a link for said archive.
Aw yes, one of my favourites.
Really enjoyed his works and miss seeing new stuff from him.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago Is it possible for anyone to find the stories of jak2002003 in Fictional TUG Stories in 9/27/11-7/1/14?

Aw yes, one of my favourites.
Really enjoyed his works and miss seeing new stuff from him.
Glad I'm not the only one. His works were really unique.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I found it and have copied it onto my drive.
You want it posted with the original feedback or without?
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I found it and have copied it onto my drive.
You want it posted with the original feedback or without?
Thanks a bunch!

With original feedback would be nice, if it's okay.

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago
Thanks a bunch!

With original feedback would be nice, if it's okay.
Fine by me. Lots easier for me not to have to edit it, though it may make the story harder for you and everyone else to read. But I can always edit it later if need be.
http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1491
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm looking for another story. Is there anyone knows a story named "Tied in Pride" or "Tied at Pride"? I'm not exactly sure of the name or the writer but if I recall correctly, it was written by Canuck. Though I might be off about it.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], Try sending a pm to [mention]Canuck100[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago I'm looking for another story. Is there anyone knows a story named "Tied in Pride" or "Tied at Pride"? I'm not exactly sure of the name or the writer but if I recall correctly, it was written by Canuck. Though I might be off about it.
It was not written by me. Sorry, can’t help!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago I'm looking for another story. Is there anyone knows a story named "Tied in Pride" or "Tied at Pride"? I'm not exactly sure of the name or the writer but if I recall correctly, it was written by Canuck. Though I might be off about it.
I must have mixed it up, sorry! :oops:

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]. I also remember that story and would love to see it back. From what I remember was that it was a newer story and the story was about being dragged by a few females/ friends to the pride festival. He was fully wrapped in supposed rainbow colors of duct tape and was a hit when they got there. I can't remember if he was thrown in the trunk to get there or was in the back seat. I, unfortunately, do not know who wrote the story, but I do remember that the story was never fully finished.
Flyingfoxman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flyingfoxman »

@S[mention]Soraka[/mention], I downloaded the archive you put up back in the Spring, but I can't seem to get it to run on my Mac. Do you have any instructions I might have overlooked? Thank you!

While I am here, does anyone have a copy of the story "Sandra Davis (partially borrowed)"?
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

I’m looking for a story called “Scarlett” from the old website. It was PG-17 and it was written in 2015.
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

There are 3 stories on the old site that if anyone could find they are legends

F/M Stories
Do you trust me
Ballet is real sport
20 years later
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 5 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago
I must have mixed it up, sorry! :oops:
Not necessarily; there was more than one Canuck at the site. Now that I have some kill I'll have a go at looking for it myself, along with the other storues people have asked here about since.
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

I'd love to fund a story about guys being captured in a scary funhouse by a masked man. I believe it was called the House of Horrors.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I was wondering if you could help me find one of Kidnap Boy’s stories, specifically the one that happend during the Colombus Day weekend, where he was kidnapped by Dena, Marissa and Dena’s cousin Kerry?

Thanks for all your searches!
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago I was wondering if you could help me find one of Kidnap Boy’s stories, specifically the one that happend during the Colombus Day weekend, where he was kidnapped by Dena, Marissa and Dena’s cousin Kerry?

It would help if I knew the title of the story and what section I'd mostly find it in.
Incidentally I've had no luck so far finding those last few stories that have been asked for. The Wayback Machine seems to have reproduced less of the original site than I had thought, though I've no problem finding any of *my* stories there... even the oldest and most obscure ones.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Canuck100 wrote: 5 years ago I was wondering if you could help me find one of Kidnap Boy’s stories, specifically the one that happend during the Colombus Day weekend, where he was kidnapped by Dena, Marissa and Dena’s cousin Kerry?

I found this reference to the story in a recap of story segments posted by Kidnap Boy. I couldn’t access that part of the archives with the wayback machine, but hopefully it narrows down the search.

October 1999 “Columbus Day weekend.” Dena, Marissa, and Dena cute cousin Kerry tie me up to keep me at the house. First they all tickle me while Dena footgags me. Then Kerry guards me for a while while Dena and Marissa go out. While guarding me, I annoy Kerry by constantly demanding that she untie me. Kerry responds by gagging me and then tickling me for punishment. When Dena gets home Kerry tells her I was bad but not too bad. Dena responds my tickle-torturing me for 20 minutes with Kerry. Dena then footgags me. The whole incident lasted several hours. This story is available in the early archives of this new page.
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

Anybody have the story "Weekend From Hell" saved anywhere?
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
Locked Previous topicNext topic