Looking for a particular story

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

NL99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Looking for a particular story

Post by NL99 »

Really loved the stories that one user used to write, but I can't find them anymore! Here's what I remember:
- narrator was male, stories involved him and several female friends trying each other up in various combinations. The narrator more often than not was the one being tied.
- Stories always included descriptions of the girls up top. They would also often include links to the type of gear being used in the story for reference.
- there is one particular story I remember that involved a weekend of bondage initiated by one of the girls wanting revenge on everyone else. She made the narrator wear a collar that said "bitchboy" or something like that. The tables turn pretty fast though, and at some point one of the other girls gets the upper hand by enlisting the help of a sports team? Volleyball players maybe??? Lots of longer, durational bondage and definitely some light sexual content. I remember a vibrator being mentioned.
- the narrator was dating, or at some point dates, one of the girls I think
- I think one of the girls was named Becca and another one was Cast. Not 100% sure.

I looked at the archival list and the titles "a weekend to remember" and "the 8 days of Christmas" rang a bell. Neither is currently posted, I think. But who knows, it's been years since I read these.

Any help would be super appreciated!!!