Don’t Be a Jerk on Halloween. MMFF/F

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Don’t Be a Jerk on Halloween. MMFF/F

Post by MrBound »

I was never really popular, all the other Juniors would make fun of me. Jack Landon would call me “Pale Haley” due to my paler skin. Everyday at gym, Carly Williams would say “Hey, everyone Haley has big, ugly, stinky pale feet”, everybody would laugh. But this kind of heckling never got on my nerves.

However, on Halloween night, my neighbor and Carly’s boyfriend Kevin Mote, invited me over for a Halloween party. I decided to go, so I put on a black hoodie, some gray sweatpants, and my favorite black ugg boots. I thought I looked kind of nice, but I’d knew whoever was there would mock me.

To my displeasure, Kevin invited Carly, Jack, and Daisy. Daisy was Jack’s girlfriend and Carly’s best friend. Both Carly and Daisy grabbed me and pulled me inside. Daisy began tying my hands behind my back with rope. Carly took off my boots and tied my legs and feet together.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Jack were watching, drinking beer and laughing. Daisy went back on Jack’s lap. Carly took my ugg boot and said “So, “Pale Haley”, why do you’re feet stink so bad ?” She held it in front of my nose. “See, or more accurately smell how stinky you are.” She than bursted into laughter.

Carly didn’t stop with the torment. She’d always say a degrading comment. “You’re so ugly, you’re voice is annoying, you couldn’t be popular.” I looked over and saw Kevin begin to get uncomfortable. “Hey, babe don’t you think you’re going to far.”

She turned to him with a evil glare that could’ve came straight from hell. Then, she stood up went to her purse, grabbed some makeup and a soda.

I looked to her and said “Please, don’t do this.” Carly face contorted into the most sinister grin. “Oh, we’re gonna do this.” As she poured the soda on my head, soaking my hair in sticky syrup. She began rubbing makeup over my face, she laughed maniacally.

Jack and Daisy, who were drunk began laughing as well. Kevin, who looked with horror, started laughing due to Carly’s glare. “There you’re all pretty now, Pale Haley.”

She ran to get a mirror and showed in my face. I looked and smiled. She got angry “Why are you smiling, you look hideous like a....” Daisy screamed. Carly kept the mirror in my face but looked at it and froze in horror.

“I told you, don’t do that.” I smiled as sharp fangs and fingernails emerged, I cut through the rope . “Now, lets have fun.” All four of them screamed as I... Well I don’t want to go into detail but let’s just say Kevin’s nice blue carpet will be red for a long time.

After reveling in my work, I walk out of his house, carrying a bowl of candy. Two little boys came up and said “Trick or Treat.” I smile and give them candy. One little boy said “I’m a vampire.” As they moved on to the next house, I chuckled and thought real vampires wait until their prey believes they’re in power before reveal themselves.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good Idea :D A Vampire? I didn't expect that twist!!! A surprising turn of events!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

great idea and a wonderful twist at the end. Good luck with the contest
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A greT twist at the end
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic