The Count's Castle M/M

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
Deleted User 2689

The Count's Castle M/M

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

Dick is a young, 24 year old guy backpacking through Europe. He is trekking through Albania, looking for a place to sleep when he comes across a large, ancient castle. It is the only building Dick has seen for a while, so he decides to give it a try. Dick is a tall muscular man with black hair and blue eyes. He is very good looking, and gets a lot of attention from the ladies. He climbs up the hill leading to the castle. A thick fog lingers around the base of the building. Dick goes to knock on the massive doors, but they creak open on their own. Dick enters the room, and looks around the entry hall. The stone walls are illuminated by torches, and an unnatural chill fills the room.

"Hello?" He calls. No one answers him. He decides to take a look around. As he wanders the labyrinth of halls, he sees a shadow behind him. As he turns, the shadow zips down the hall. Dick takes off after it.

"Wait, please, stop!" Dick yells, jogging after it.

He finally turns a corner and comes to a long hallway with a door at the end. A dark figure standing in the doorway beckons him forward before disappearing into the room. Dick hurries ahead and enters the dark room. As he enters, several torches slowly ignite, illuminating the room. As Dicks eyes adjust, he sees what appears to be a four poster bed with the curtains drawn shut.

"Excuse me. Can you help-" Dick starts as he opens the curtains. He falters, however, when he sees not a bed behind the curtain, but a black coffin. Dick backs away in fear when the door behind him slams shut. Dick turns around and screams in terror.

"AHH-MMPPHH!" Dick screams before being muffled when a silk gloved hand clamps over his mouth. An arm reaches across his chest, keeping him still.

"Trespasser," says an unknown voice.

Suddenly, Dick is spun around and pushed into the now open coffin. Before he can say or do anything, he is handgagged again, and pushed down into the coffin. He looks up at his captor and is dumbfounded. A tall, thin, pale man with graying black hair is hovering over him. He is wearing a ruffled white shirt, black silk cape, and white gloves. The man has piercing black eyes, and is staring down at Dick, keeping his hand over his mouth.

"I do not know how you found my domain, stranger. But I cannot allow you to ever leave my castle. You shall remain here under my thrall, and shall serve forever. "

Dick moans into the stranger's tight handgag, struggling. The man, however, is unnaturally strong, rendering Dick helpless. He looks up into the man's eyes and sees a silver sparkle. Dick instantly becomes drowsy, and against his will, quickly falls asleep.

Dick awakens sometime later. He tries to stretch, but finds himself unable to move. He looks around, but the room is totally dark. He is in a sitting position and feels as if he's in a chair.

"Help! Someone help me!" Dick screams into the darkness.

Just then, the torches light up again, illuminating the room. Dick looks down at himself and sees, to his horror, he is only wearing his his skimpy black briefs. He has been bound to an ornate thronelike chair, with black scarves binding his feet and legs together, his hands to the arms of the chair, and across his chest. He hears a creak and turns to find the source. The coffin from before is opening once again, and the stranger steps out.

"Please let me go! I didn't mean to trespass. Please don't hurt me!" Dick pleads.

"Silence." Says the man.

He waves his hand, and another scarf appears out of nowhere and wraps itself around Dick's mouth, gagging him.

"Mmmpphh!"

"I am Count Martel, and this is my home. I have dwelled here for 500 years, and I hate trespassers. Normally, I would dispose of you, however you are a wonderful... specimen. I think I will find you to be a useful... servent."

"Mmmpphh- Mmmpphh!" Dick begs into his gag.

"Enough. I must rest for tonight. We will begin your training tomorrow. "

He snaps his fingers and Dick's bindings disappear, except for the gag. Before Dick can react, more scarves appear and wrap around his scantily clad body. In an instant, he is completely encased in black silk cloth.

"Mmmpphh!"

The Count waves his hand again and more scarves appear and wrap over his gagged mouth, silencing him completely. The Count throws Dick over his shoulder, and carries him across the room where an object under a sheet stands. The sheet vanishes, revealing another coffin. He lays Dick inside, and stares into his eyes.

"Sleep."

Dick falls asleep instantly. The Count stares at him for a moment before closing the lid. He too lays down to sleep, his thoughts lingering on the wrapped and gagged Dick in the coffin.
Last edited by Deleted User 2689 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Mummyman[/mention]
Hey man, welcome to the forum ;)
Congrats for entering the 2018 Halloween story contest.

Just be sure to gender-tag your story ASAP.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic