The Truth of Wendigo (fmm/ffm)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Truth of Wendigo (fmm/ffm)

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Donnie never liked going to Walmart during the late afternoon, the place was always so packed. But the young man reminded himself that he really didn't have a choice. He pulled into a spot near the door but away from other cars, an old habit to avoid scratches.

The woman no longer held the gun on him, but it didn't matter; they had Lisa. The short video had sent shivers of anger and fear through Donnie. They didn't even take the tape off of her mouth to let her read a ransom note. The video consisted of Lisa in her night gown, a gloved hand, and her fierce struggles as the hand grabbed and smoothed the tape that gagged her face. Lisa had gotten her message through though, blinks in an S.O.S pattern meant killer. The man must have shown his face to her or in some other way let Lisa know she wouldn't be surviving this.

The woman kidnapper had attempted a strange sadistic flirtation in the car, and it appeared that she intended to continue the campaign. “Time to get you ready. Something more comfortable to wear for a vacation. A long vacation I dare say.”

Donnie didn't say anything in response, he just nodded. He heard somewhere that it was best to act compliant early on in a hostage scenario. They arrived at the men's clothing section and before long, the underwear aisle. “Grab us a big pack of those in your size hun.”

Donnie's face went red when he saw that they were indeed tighty whities. After carrying the underwear around in his arms for a few minutes the two arrived at the tape and adhesive section. The older woman, Donnie suspected she was older than the 40 she looked (though attractive none-the-less) made a show of looking over the different types of tape.

“Good old fashioned duct tape, my favorite go-to in these situations.” She handed Donnie the value pack of three 50 yard rolls. While carrying the value pack of tighty whities and duct tape through the store with the older woman leading him around, Donnie glanced around. He could only hope to find a way to pass a message to someone he knew without the woman catching on.

The black college girls who passed him near the cooking utensil aisle stopped and stared with admiration at what they took to be the dominatrix and her slave. He could see them fantasizing about him all done up in that duct tape in the crisp white briefs. Donnie found himself becoming aroused despite himself.

Old women buying halloween decorations saw the same thing and scowled with indignation.

The cashier was the worst. She was a cute little blond nursing student still wearing her scrubs in addition to some little devil horns for the holiday. She saw the duct tape and underwear and went an alarming shade of red to match her costume.

“Would you like a..a....bag?”

“Yes, a plastic bag please hun.”

Despite all his attempts to make eye contact with the checkout girl, she was just too shy.

When they got back to the van, the kidnapper looked at Donnie but didn't say anything as he started the vehicle.

When they got back, he was ordered out of the vehicle and told to strip. When all that remained were his black cotton briefs, the woman tossed him the back with the tighty whities and tape. “Put a pair of these on.”

The guards in the living room searched him even though he'd just got naked for their coworker. Both of the males and one of the women guarding Lisa seemed to enjoy taking part in binding him with ropes until there wasn't a limb he could move.
An hour later, the guards left the room and the leader, his minder from earlier entered. “I saw what you tried to pull at the store. Now we have to bring the girl here and take care of her to. You do realize you killed her today?”

Donnie could tell she was serious, that even now professionals were watching her car for the moment she got off work. Donnie was pissed, he didn't care now, they were going to die anyway, what was the point?

“You're a wretched bitch. I don't know why you would do these things, but I know that. You better kill me, because if I get out of here i'm going to mmmm-mmmph! Grmmmmph!”

The woman took no time stuffing a pair of underwear into the man's mouth as he shouted. The polyester briefs were soaked in water and it leaked out of his mouth as his jaw was compressed by the woman's tight grip. The water dribbled all over his chest. She wrapped the tape around his head for what seemed like several minutes. Donnie tried to move the underwear in his mouth while she gagged him, but everytime he moved his jaw, it seemed like the underwear got bigger, his mouth fuller.

“Don't choke yourself hun, that gag is designed to deal harshly with an uncooperative prisoner.” She patted him on the head after finishing with the duct tape, and left the room.

Moments later she returned with strong arms, standard bearded man, and sexy sadistic red-headed girl with guages. The gang laughed out loud when they heard the prisoner making rediculous noises in his gag. They brought in the clerk from earlier, stripped to bra and panties and restrained like Donnie.

The woman was no longer unassuming and quiet, she had begun to threaten their lives if they didn't untie her immediately. The goons seemed to find her amusing, but their chief calmly and unceremoniously stuffed a large balled up pair of the white briefs into her mouth. The older woman seemed well-practiced, almost rythmic, as she wrapped the silvery duct tape around and around the squealing girl's face.

“Bring them out to the observation dock.” The group guided the two captives to a place that had a metal mesh floor. There seemed to be a much larger space below and beyond the deck they were standing on. Donnie's hair stood up on his neck as he heard a shrill inhuman cry.

Below Donnie could hear more disconcerting sounds, roars, terrible alien ululations. And then a splatter of blood caked the poor clerk's feet. She winced and made some soft muffled sounds.

The leader spoke, “as part of our research for DHS, we must observe the creatures. The nature of the project permits us a unique lack of oversight and privacy.” The woman grinned as she said that last part.

Department of homeland security? Donnie knew they were going to have to go meet whatever it was down there. He mentally prepared himself.

"You know the story of the Wendigo Professor Mcbride? The creature that comes with the winter hunger, the ghost that eats those unfortunate enough to be in it's path."

“These creatures. Well they are terrifying, a combination of folklore and the advantages of modern science. DHS thinks we are making soldiers here. You see they think a lot of things. Things that aren't true.”

“You see we've found Wendigo. True living wendigo. Which is why we broke into your office, why I kidnapped you and made a big show in walmart. It was all so that your disappearance would be seen as something affiliated with your sexual desires. We needed your information on the folktalkes surrounding Wednigo. Especially those for Moquah mountain. Now you will become a piece of food for those very creatures.”

The prisoners boomed into their gags, making a last ditch attempt at pleading for mercy. The woman made a sharp gesture. Each of them were lifted and tossed over the side of the space.

Snow. They had landed softly in snow. The fiesty clerk was nearby, attempting to roll over. Donnie attempted to move towards her. It was pointless, they had been bound as packaged food for the creatures. It would seem that the DHS did not require testing on free subjects.

The horrible stench came first. The two began to once again plead for mercy, for help from anyone or anything. The white haired yeti-like things lifted each of the bound captives and carried them back to their' cave. When they arrived, Donnie realized with frozen horror that this wasn't their' home. It's a larder.

Tune in next week to see if Lisa, Donnie and Cindy survive in 'the Lair of the Wendigo!'
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Different and quite good. I like the way you let bits of the plot leak out slowly.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

continued in Fictional stories for everyone; http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2076
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic