The Oblivion Asylum (MM/M)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
TheAllrounder

The Oblivion Asylum (MM/M)

Post by TheAllrounder »

“Is everything set up?”, Michael asked his friends, Chris and Marcus. The trio were currently in the process of setting up cameras in the legendary Oblivion asylum. They were there to shoot a little horror skit for their Halloween competition at their college. The three had a long-lasting friendship with each other, since kindergarten basically and they always did stupid things like this. “Yeah we only have to set up one camera and one light down the hall to the right” Chris answered. The three each had a role to play in this film. Michael was the one responsible for filming. Chris was the one who came up with the idea and the story for the short and Marcus, well he was the buff, good-looking guy who played the daring student ready to seek out adventure with his friends.

The three were generally quite an odd group. Marcus was the star quarterback at the college, Chris was studying music and took part in other art centred classes. Michael played a little sport, but more for fun since he was the tech guy in the group knowing what phone the best now was, how to fix a pc and other smart stuff. And while each of them knew the other like their back pocket they had secrets from each other. Marcus and Michael sort of were into tying guys up, making them feel like they were worth nothing. On the weekends when Chris wasn’t around or when they had a free evening alone they would go into town into the local bondage club and use quite a lot of rope or other materials to tie up a helpless victim. They made a deal to never tell Chris about their sexual explorations because they feared he wouldn’t understand. Only they didn’t know that Chris himself liked to be tied up.

Every time the other two were busy he would try to feel the sensation of helplessness by tying himself up. He always was careful and made sure to be able to get out of his misery, but he just couldn’t help it. He was way too shy to go to one of these local bars fearing someone might recognise him and if he couldn’t go out he would sure as hell try it in his dorm room.

“Alright so let’s set you up right now and once we are done were going to set up the camera and the light down the hall. In the meantime, you can find if the jacket really holds you tight.” Marcus said to Chris who would play a ghostly patient in the asylum. “I still can’t believe there are actual straight jackets lying around this place.” Chris said, boner already in his pants from the excitement. Marcus and Michael actually wanted to just sit him down in the chair but when they found the straitjacket, patient clothes and wheelchair they quickly formed a plan to try a little bit of bondage on their friend. Chris who was of course keen on the idea immediately said, under the disguise that it was good for the film, that he would do it. Two party’s one motive.

So, Chris took of his clothes and started to don the slightly dusty shirt and pants. Once that was done the two studs grabbed the jacket and held it in front of him. All three of them now sprung a boner, each one oblivious to what was going on in their heads. The jacket was actually a perfect fit for Chris. He slipped in and already felt like there was no escape. Marcus and Michael turned him around and while Michael fastened the straps on the back Marcus brought Chris’ arms around his front and secured the chest strap and the two crotch straps. Marcus then noticed, that Chris was actually getting off on this, but he kept it a secret for now.

Chris was in heaven right there. He couldn’t move an inch in that jacket. It was the first time in his life he felt this good. He tried fighting the restraints but to no avail. Marcus grabbed him by the shoulders and, maybe a little bit too forcefully, set him down in the wheelchair. That thing also had a restraint system which Marcus quickly put into place. The three straps that ran from the shoulders and the crotch were fastened tight and Chris wasn’t able to get out anymore. Marcus then picked up a handful of dirt and smeered it all over the protesting Chris. “What the hell man?” “You look way too clean for an old ghost, it’s just dirt, relax.” “Someone could have died there” Marcus and Michael chuckled each enjoying the scene very much. And if Chris was honest with himself he would admit that he liked it too.

“Alright we’re setting the rest of the equipment up. You enjoy your situation for a while till we come back.” “Ha… Ha…”, was all Chris said to Michaels remarks.

----------------------Later-------------------------

Michael and Marcus had set up the light and the camera when they suddenly noticed a door at the end of their corridor. “Wasn’t that door closed earlier?” Michael asked but Marcus shrugged it off and said “Probably just a faulty door. Listen, I noticed earlier when we strapped Chris in that he really liked it. Like he got a proper boner.” “No way man. I thought he was a prude. You sure you didn’t imagine it?” “Nah, I mean the way his breathing changed alone was a dead giveaway. Maybe we should explore a bit and leave him hanging, eh I mean sitting a little bit longer.” Both chuckled and started to look through the various rooms that were in the corridor. Most of them were empty.

“Hey, did you hear that?” “Hear what?”, Michael asked. That’s when both heard a strange tapping sound. Tok, tok, tok. It sounded like someone was walking around with a walking stick. Both looked out the door, but nothing was there. “Maybe it was just a rat, or the walls crackled a little bit.”, suggested Michael and Marcus left it at that. They walked into another room full of lockers and laundry baskets. Strangely that room didn’t look like it was abandoned. It was still in good shape. Marcus then noticed that it was night outside. When they entered the building, it was only 10 am in the morning. They’ve only been here for 2 maybe 3 hours.

“There you are. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for the two of you to arrive.”, a shrill voice exclaimed behind them. They turned around and saw a woman in a doctor’s uniform looking inside. “What are you waiting for put on your uniforms, we have patients to take care of.” “Excuse me who are you?”, Marcus asked a bit too cocky. “I’m your boss and if you don’t want to lose your jobs you might want to start working soon.” In their heads the response formed that they didn’t work here but nevertheless they started to don two of the male nurses’ uniforms that were laying in the lockers with their name on them. Both knew something wasn’t right here, but they couldn’t put their finger on it.

After they were dressed the lady said “Waaayy better. Ain’t that two hunky cute nurses for the ward. Now I’m going to introduce you to Doctor Artreer. He is the main guy in this facility.” Marcus and Michael were quite nervous now, but why were they nervous, they worked before in an asylum together.
All three left the room and walked down to the door that was open before. Michael knowing all kinds of films and TV shows remembered the song that was playing inside that room. That old Mr. Sandman song, but it wasn’t quite like he remembered it. When they reached the door, the lady walked in while Michael and Marcus stopped dead in their tracks. “Come on in, he doesn’t bite.” The lady said while Michael whispered to Marcus “Somethings wrong, but I don’t know what.” “Relax Michael it’s probably just an informal job interview, after all we own the job already.” Marcus said and went inside grabbing Michael by the arm also pulling him inside. With a thud, the door closed behind them. The music still playing.

-----------------------------------------------------

Chris in the meantime still was trying to free himself from the restraints. The two did them real tight, he thought. His groin was getting more swollen by the second. I wish they could do that all the time, he wished to himself. Just in that moment something was pulled over his head. He freaked immediately trying to resist, but the jacket and the chair did the best to hold him. When the person behind him was done he knew he had been muzzled. Trying to produce a sound he only was able to groan as the wheelchair slowly started moving down the dark dusty halls. Chris tried to turn his head, but someone was holding onto the muzzle making him look straight forward.
When they reach reached a particular room, Chris was wheeled into it and noticed that this room looked like it never felt apart. He was wheeled to the bed and then the straps of the wheelchair were undone. He tried to get free, but four hands already had a grip on him flinging him onto the bed. That’s when he noticed Marcus and Michael. They were the ones wrangling him down on the bed. Straps appeared from below the bed and Marcus and Michael slowly but steadily worked them onto his limbs and his abdomen. He tried to plead with them, but the muzzle prohibited him from forming even the slightest of sounds.

When they were done they got of the bed and Marcus said, “Sorry bud, but you know it is bedtime for all the patients, that does include you too.” “Chris, calm down or we have to sedate you”, a voice from the door said. There in the doorway stood a guy not much older than 22 coming closer to Chris. “I think he is having a bad day again.” Michael said, and the doctor agreed. “Watch him and when he's calmed down and meet me in my office.” “Yes, doctor Artreer!” Both guys said and did what the doctor told them.

In the doctor’s office the lady was waiting for the doctor. “The two boys fell for their job, didn’t they?” she asked. The doctor closing the door “You have no idea if you only saw what I saw in their souls. They will love to stay and work here.” “What about the other boy?” “He eventually will fall into the believe he is a patient. His mind already separating from his body. Soon I can slip in and leave this godforsaken place. Don’t you love Halloween. The only night when we can come out and play again. And let me tell you their lonesome nights are finally over.”
Last edited by TheAllrounder 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
Hey man, welcome to the forum ;)
Congrats for entering the 2018 Halloween story contest.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

Thanks man :D
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by heybro »

Wow! Fantastic twist!

I like the asylum theme. I like the two dudes turning on their buddy. He would go to them for help and they are only able to secure him down. What a great plot.

Awesome story!
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by bigsmile21 »

Fun story and good characters!
:)21
Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

This is the best story I have seen yet on TUGS, besides BondageFreaks sleeping bag. 10/10 from me. Amazing.
TheAllrounder

Post by TheAllrounder »

Thank you guys for such kind words for my first story on this site!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TheAllrounder[/mention] Just wanna let you know I really enjoyed your entry, mate.
I hope you enter the next context as well.
I'll be on the lookout for more works from you.
Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Wow, so good! I'd like to find myself in a similar predicament. 🙃
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic