"The Halloween Party Kidnap" (M/m)

Start Date: October 1, 2018
End Date: October 31, 2018
Deleted User 2261

"The Halloween Party Kidnap" (M/m)

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

"The Halloween Party Kidnap"

I logged onto the TUG site like I normally do each day. There was an unread message by an unfamiliar screen name with “You’re Invited: Halloween Party” in the subject line. This person happened to live in my city and invited me to his party and said other TUG friends will be attending the party as well. He said there would be no kink, and noticed I lived in the same area and just wanted to invite me. Since I had no plans Halloween night, I replied back and accepted his invitation.

I messaged some other TUG friends on the site, asking if they knew this person. Everyone strongly suggested if I was going to meet this person to do it first in a public setting. I kept thinking to myself ‘It’s a party for crying out loud, other people will be there.” I decided to go with my gut and not meet up with him first and just go to the party.

Later that day, I receive another message from the same guy.

“Hey! Could you come a few hours early, say around 6:00 P.M.? I am running behind and I really need help setting up for the party.”

I replied back, not even thinking about the previous advice about meeting him in a public setting, that I would be there around 6:00 P.M. to help him set up.

I figure for Halloween, I could dress up as a motorcyclist since I’ll be riding my bike to his place. I grab my helmet, hop on my bike and take off. The address to his home is actually outside of the city limits, and almost in the country. After finding the correct address, I turn into his driveway and see a very tall gate with a pedestrian gate, and walls surrounding the entire property. I turn off my bike and get out my phone to call and tell him that I have arrived, but there’s no signal. I figure due to the metal gate or wooded area that the reception is very choppy. Suddenly, I hear a creaking sound and the pedestrian gate off to the side opens halfway. I figured he heard me arrived or saw my headlights.

As soon as I roll my bike through the pedestrian gate, “SLAM!” … “Click.” The jolt and sound of the gate closing startled me and I fall down on the concrete driveway, along with the bike. I lean on the gate to push myself back up. I jiggle the pedestrian gate but it’s locked.

A bit nervous, I roll my bike down the driveway. I approach the house and see that the garage door is open. He’s wearing a Jason hockey mask, along with black boots, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. “Bring your bike into the garage, while I take these boxes into the house.” He disappears into the house and I enter the garage with my bike and park it on the side. Suddenly, the garage door begins to close and the guy with the hockey mask comes back into the garage, holding something black in his hands.

“Thanks for inviting me to your party. You didn’t tell me your name. I’m Den.”

The guy in the hockey mask stars at me and I notice that he has thin, black leather gloves in his hands. He slowly takes one of the gloves and stretches the glove onto his hands. They make a creaking sound as the glove fits like a second hand. He does the same thing with his other hand and clasps his hands together.

I knew right then and there that I was in big trouble.

“What the hell are you doing,” I said to the guy, now becoming very nervous. He walks over to me and pulls his handcuffs from his pocket.

“You know exactly what I’m doing. We don’t want anyone to know about this, now do we?”

My eyes get really big and before I could dash, his gloved hands grab on to my body, spins me around and clamps his gloved hand over my mouth. “MMMPPPPPH!”

“Welcome to the party, kidnap boy. The only people that will be here tonight is you and me.”

“SHIT!” I mumbled through the gloved hand over my mouth. He quickly grabs and cuffs my left wrist, then grabs the right wrist behind my back, cuffing them both together. I am shaking really bad, trying to think who the hell is this person.

“We can do this the easy way, or the hard way, but from the conversations we’ve had in the past, I know you like it the hard way.”

He pulls out a huge black sock and puts it to my face. “Open up.” He moves his gloved hand from my mouth and pinches my nose, which forces my mouth to open in order to gasp for air. He forces the black sock completely into my mouth, as my cheeks are bulging and tongue is pinned down. He puts his gloved hand back over my mouth and grabs a black bandana and quickly puts it over my lips and pulls the two ends extremely tightly to the back of my head and double knots the bandana. He gently pushes me onto the floor and takes a chain that is already attached to the wall and padlocks it to my cuffs behind me.

He goes over to my bike, and he puts his gloved hands on each tire and lets the air out of them to where they are completely flat. He then takes two chains and wraps each tire and padlocks them.

“This is just to make sure that IF you were to escape from my bondage, you will not try to hop on your bike and flee.”

The guy in the hockey mask comes back over to me and kneels down on the floor, looking into my eyes, taking his gloved hands and rubbing my bandana gag.

“Are you scared yet? This is only the beginning.”

After unlocking the chain from the wall to my cuffs, he helps me help and guides me inside the house. He opens a door that appears to go downstairs into the basement. “Take your time down the stairs boy. Don’t make any stupid moves,” the man said. He guides me downstairs and there is a cell door at the bottom of the steps. I try to struggle as we get to the bottom, but he’s too strong and pushes me into the basement and locks the cell door behind him.

“Welcome to your new home, boy.”

Thoughts keep racing in my head. Am I supposed to be scared to death or happy as f*ck? I have not the slightest idea who this guy is, but he said we’ve exchanged messages before.

The basement looks rather scary – almost like a dungeon, with different kinds of masks hung on the walls, with very soft lighting and no windows whatsoever. He guides me to the other side of the basement to another door. As he opens it, I discover it’s a padded room with a leather with the same white box he was carrying in the garage in the corner. There was also a straitjacket hung up on the wall. His gloved hand's force pressure on my shoulders which causes me to fall to the padded floor.

He grabs a pair of leather restraints for my ankles and places a tiny padlock on each restraint around my ankle and padlocks them together. He then takes a very long leather strap with locking buckle and straps it tightly above my elbows and locks it. As he’s undoing my handcuffs, I try to move my arms, but the strap is keeping my arms from much movement. He then produces leather fist mitts and places one onto each hand and applies a small padlock to each one. As I try moving my fingers around inside, it feels very snug and I know it will be impossible to get out of them.

Next comes the straitjacket. He reaches for it from the wall and comes back behind me to undo the strap around my upper arms. He puts both of my padded arms in front of me and slides each hand into the sleeves of the straitjacket. I can now feel him buckling all of the straps, four straps in the back, one strap attached to the arms going underneath the torso and strapped behind, and two additional straps in front. He then reaches in his box for more lockable belts and adds one belt around my upper arms and locks it in place. He then puts another belt just below the first belt and locks it in place. He moves down to my knees and applies two more belts, one above and another below the knees and also locks them in place. He then grabs my ankles and pulls them back in a hogtie position and takes another belt and loops the leather restraints on the knees to the back of the straitjacket and locks that one in place.

He then leans down and adds earbuds to each ear, attached to an iPod. His gloved hand presses the play button, and very scary Halloween noises are coming from the earbuds into my ears. “BOO!” My body jolts as an unexpected screaming sound coming from the earpiece. I thought to myself ‘he’s one twisted son of a b—ch, and he’s going to make sure I get pleasure and torment out of this.”

I look from the corner of my eye and see white microform tape. His gloved hands stretch the tape and slowly applies it across my bandana gag and wraps it around my head at least six or seven times. He then stretches the tape from underneath my jaw to the top of my head, covering my ears and wraps in that direction another six or seven times. I was fearing what was about to come next because it was almost like I knew it was going to happen – and I wasn’t wrong either. He produces a black leather hood and fits it on my head and tightly laces the strings behind it.

As I continue jolting from the sporadic screaming sounds in my ears, his gloved hands wrap around my straitjacket like he was giving me a hug. He rubs my head and I feel nothing after that. Suddenly I feel what it feels like the door closing to the padded cell. I begin to struggle, trying to get out of the straitjacket, but it’s so tight that it’s impossible. After what seems like several minutes of frantically rolling around, the Halloween sounds stop and his voice comes through the earpiece. “Boy, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am because you’ll never see the light of day again.” Suddenly, the Halloween screams and strange noises come back into the earpiece.

I have yet to figure out who the guy is. It could be anyone from the TUG site. However, it doesn’t matter anymore, because I am screwed. Maybe I should have listened to my friend’s advice about not meeting strangers, even if he is a bondage freak.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yipe.
Deleted User 2261

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years agoYipe.
"Yipe" could mean anything, but I hope you liked it!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

"Yipe" means it's frightening. I liked it a lot and desperately hope nothing like that happens to me.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]DenverKidnap[/mention]
Fantastic tale, buddy. Really enjoyed this one!

Padlocks, leather gloves, a big sock gag and the promise of eternal captivity.
What's not to like?

And hmmm...this "bondage freak" guy certainly sounds like an intriguing fellow 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2261

Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

I debated on if I was going to use the term "bondage freak" in the story, because the rules talk about the judges and I don't want the story to favor anyone on here. So I was just being very, very general when I used the term.

However, you will certainly be the kidnapper in my next series with the padded cell maze! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic