Accidental Discovery (?/F)

Contest ends 24:00 GMT Feb 28th 2019
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Accidental Discovery (?/F)

Post by TomYi »

Valentine’s Day was here, I had my gift just about ready to go, and my love had ruined it all.

I guess I should explain. For a while now it felt like my partner and I were growing distant. Things weren’t bitter or anything, but more and more, she seemed bored around me. We didn’t have a lot to say to each other, and what little intimacy we shared felt disingenuous.

We didn’t go out on many dates anymore, and we often found ourselves doing nothing special on holidays. At first, I didn’t think much of it. I figured we were just coming out of our honeymoon phase. But now, this trend was really starting to worry me. I was in deep trouble if this was what our future held.

I knew that I really had to knock it out of the park today, and I had the perfect plan: She would come home to find a trail of rose petals leading up to the bathroom. She’d follow the path flanked by heart-shaped balloons, cute little love-letters, and candles of her favourite aroma all along the way; and at the end, she would find a bouquet of her favourite flowers next to a hot, inviting bath with her favourite chocolates floating in the water via foil boats.

But of course, she came home early, and my plan was in shambles! I couldn’t set all that up without being overheard, and then the surprise would be ruined! I had to get her out of the house. Maybe ask her to fetch something, or lure her away with a promise?

And then it hit me: I didn’t have to evacuate her at all. I just had to play it cool for now. I put on my most charming smile and moved over to her. “Hey there, beautiful.”

“Hey, hun.”

Ouch. Cold as ice!

Had to keep trying though. “You look so pretty tonight, and it’s got me feeling sexy.”

“Can it wait, please. I’m chopping peppers here.”

I gently laid my hand over hers and pulled her grip off of the kitchen knife. “No need for that. We can spice thing up right now in the bedroom.”

What was I thinking?! That was so lame!

I was mentally kicking myself when she turned to face me with a spark of curiosity in her eyes. “What are you on about?”

Well, it wasn’t much, but it was probably my best opportunity. I shot my arms under her and swooped her off the ground. She yelped and threw her arms around my neck. “Honey! We’ve talked about you doing that without warning!”

“Shush, my love. We’ve got business to attend to…” I whispered as I carried her to the bedroom, all the while trying my best to make her seem light as a feather.

I threw her on the bed and said. “Take off your clothes.”

“No foreplay?” She frowned with disappointment.

“Oh, the foreplay hasn’t even started yet. Now come on.”

She hesitantly slid her top off while I rummaged through the closet. She had tons of scarves and ribbon waistbands hanging around. Perfect! I grabbed an armful and turned around to see her covering herself in the bedsheets.

Her face bared a look of surprise when she saw what I had, but luckily, I didn’t see any negative emotions mixed in there. “Are you doing what I think you’re doing?”

I took her hand and slid a ribbon over her wrist. “What if I am?”

“Well… M-maybe we should-- ahh…” She gasped as I tightened a hitch onto her wrist.

“What,” I asked nervously.

“N-nothing. Keep going.”

Finally, those old scout badges of mine were actually proving useful. In no time at all, I had her spread across the bed with her arms and legs securely tied to the bedposts. She pulled on each of her bonds, but there was no getting out. Even after that became apparent, she kept on tugging away. You’d think she would learn…

“Oh, my god! I didn’t know you could be so adventurous,” she giggled.

I smiled and kept up the charming façade as I sat myself over her and held a scarf over her eyes. “Yeah well, I’m full of surprises.”

She leaned her head forward to make it easier for me to tie the makeshift blindfold around her head. I was just about to get up and look for the next item when she suddenly spoke up. “Hey, kiss me.”

Well far be it from me to leave her hanging. I went in for a quick peck, but it quickly became apparent that she wasn’t interested in just one. Over and over, she smacked her lips against mine with more passion than I had seen from her in ages. I gave her an inch, and she took a mile!

I ultimately had to pull myself off of her to get her to stop. “Alright. Sit tight, honey. I need to go get something quick.”

“Are you going to get a gag,” she asked eagerly.

A gag? Why would she-- wait… Was she really that into this sort of stuff?! We’d been together for years, and she’d never brought it up before. Earlier, I was worried that she’d shoot me down like a clay pigeon, but here she was, having the time of her life. You think you know a gal…

“Um, yeah, sure. One sec.”

I ran to the garage and frantically looked through the shelves. Where were they... Yes! I was overjoyed to find a small box of earplugs. With the box in my hand, I rushed back to the bedroom where my bound partner was struggling playfully in bed.

I grabbed the bulkiest scarf I could find and straddled her. “I hope you’re having fun, because we’re just getting started.”

She nodded and opened her smile wide as I ran the scarf between her teeth. I felt her shiver as I tied her gag tight.

Almost there! I squished up a pair of earplugs and inserted them in her ears. They cut off all hearing as they expanded inside her head.

I actually couldn’t believe that my scheme had worked so well. My partner was tied up, blind, and deaf! I could set up my big surprise, and she’d be none the wiser! But I knew that that would take time, and I certainly knew better than to keep this woman waiting. I would have to keep her occupied while I was away somehow, and I had just the idea…

I reached under the bed and pulled out her dear old vibrating friend: James Wand (her idea, not mine). She wiggled and moaned as I used another ribbon to tie James to her waist with his bulb resting on her crotch. Let’s see. What would be a good setting?

Bzzzzzzzzz

She tensed up and arched her back as I set it to random. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and darted out of the room. Had to hurry. She enjoyed a good tease, but it wouldn’t take too long for that playfulness to turn into frustration.

I grabbed the balloons first. It was chilly out, and they’d deflate if they stayed in the car. Ideally, I could have hung them by tying all the strings in neat little bows, but time was of the essence, so scotch tape to the rescue!

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. Had to let it run while I set up the thoughtful love notes and candles (which I kept away from the shower curtains to avoid repeating that fiasco from her birthday). I got out the old flower pot, brushed the dust off of it, and shoved the bouquet in there.

“MMMPHH!”

My head shot up. That came from the bedroom! Was that pain or pleasure I just heard? Crap. Had to speed up!

I used a little bowl to quickly mould six tin foil boats. A piece of chocolate went into each of them, and then they went into the tub. Faucet: off. Finally, I shuffled my way back to the bedroom, spreading rose petals along the way like I was at a rushed wedding.

There she was, squirming and moaning right where I left her. The cleave gag made her lips seem kind of pretty in an odd way. Time to play it cool. I wiped the sweat off my brow and crawled over my bound love, turning off her vibrator as I moved.

I pulled her gag off and caressed her cheek, whispering “I have a surprise for you, sweetie.”

“Babe, where have you been?”

What? Did she not-- oh, right. I pulled her earplugs out. “I have a surpri--”

She shot her head up off the pillow and shoved her tongue down my throat. Her teeth dug into my bottom lip as she pulled away.

“You’re amazing,” She gasped. “This was such a good idea!”

“Hey,” I chuckled. “If you liked that, just wait until--“

“Take me now.”

“Wut?”

“I’m yours. Take me now!”

“Now? But the water will get cold!”

The smile vanished from her face, and for a moment, the passionless woman I knew was lying beneath me again. “What the hell are you talking about?”

I paused before dropping my head and letting out a big sigh. “Nothing. Now, where were we?”

“Wait!” She paused as her playful grin returned. “Can you gag me with some panty stuffing this time?”

Weird request, but whatever. “Of course, my love.”

She gave me the naughtiest grin and opened wide. I reached into her dresser and fetched a clean pair of lace panties. I bundled it up, and she eagerly accepted it into her mouth.

I tied the cleave gag back in her mouth, and her moans returned as puny mews. I always kind of thought this stuff was weird, but I couldn’t deny: those were some cute sounds that she was making.

I stood over her and stripped, looking down on her as she smiled and wiggled her breasts around. She clearly wasn’t struggling to escape. She was putting on a show.

And, as strange as it was, it was a show that I could get used to seeing.

I got on all fours, and her rock-hard nipples tickled my chest as I slid up to her neck and planted kiss after kiss against her smooth skin. The moans that accompanied each kiss were unlike anything I’d heard from her before.

A smile crossed my face. I had succeeded! I had no idea what I was doing, but I succeeded! This wasn’t the usual, contrived intercourse we had been through time and time again. This was passionate. Loving. This was what had been missing from our relationship all along!

And yeah, I guess it was pretty hot.

I moved face to face over her and kissed her gagged lips. It was the sweetest kiss I’d had in a while, and I followed it up with an equally affectionate tone in my voice.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Congratulations on a well-deserved contest win. I hope you will take part in the next one as well.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thanks! I had some tight competition, and I'm grateful that you guys chose me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic