My Valentine BJ (m/m)

Contest ends 24:00 GMT Feb 28th 2019
dwild
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Valentine BJ (m/m)

Post by dwild »

I entered my bedroom, and gasped at what I saw before me. Robert ‘Bobby’ Jackson - my school crush no less - on my bed. The boy I mastu….. A paper note on his chest: “I am yours to do what you want. Happy 18th Birthday.” Oh, the naughty things I could do to him - if only I had the time and the equipment…... Hands cuffed to the bedposts, gagged with his school tie, wearing just tight silk boxers - he was perfect. I must be dreaming. Before I knew it, I was standing to attention.

After regaining my composure, I went over and whispered “thank you”, at which point I blindfolded him with my school tie. It was only then when I fully noticed his chest. Smooth. Hairless. It was a sight to behold. Nervously, but excitedly, I positioned myself above him. I started by gently stroking his chest. Continuous purrs of pleasure escaped Bobby’s mouth. I gently caressed his nipples. The purring continued. I took his nipples in my mouth. By this point, it was as if a cat was in the room. I kissed all over his chest, gradually heading south.

The further south I went, the more excited Bobby became. The feeling of his bulge rubbing against my body was turning me on in ways I didn’t even know was possible. Once I reached said bulge, I caressed, fondled, even kissed through the material. Oh, the silk - it felt so ….. I never knew underwear could feel so erotic.

I’d resisted until now, but the urge was too strong. I removed my school shirt so our bare chests could touch. I headed back north and removed the gag. I interlocked my hands with his, and there was an instant feeling of mutual attraction. It felt like he was telling me to carry on. Before he had a chance to react, I lunged deep into his mouth. We kissed. Our tongues met. It was sensational. It felt like it lasted forever. That was my first kiss. And it was perfect.

Our bulges were touching, screaming for escape. I removed the blindfold and headed south. I started by kissing all around his neck, working myself downwards. By the time I reached his waist, I’m not sure there was any part of his upper body that hadn’t been touched by saliva-covered tongue. I freed him of his boxers. The sight before me was … mesmerising. I was drooling. Literally! Just the mere thought of my lips circling that rock hard ….. I couldn’t wait any longer. I went down on him. I was very much a novice at this, but judging by the moans coming from Bobby’s mouth, I was doing a good job. I’m glad no-one was around to interrupt our session. I'm not sure how long it had been, but I stopped, worried in case he finished too soon.

I unzipped my trousers, removed them, alongside my socks, headed back north and positioned myself accordingly. “Time to return the favour” I said. The enthusiasm on his face was unlike anything I had ever seen. He was hungry.

This was a new experience for me, and this was even better than what I had ever imagined. The feeling of his lips around my member was one of pure pleasure. It was heavenly. I wish this could have gone on forever. I slid my Calvin’s down my body, and stuffed them in his mouth. I couldn’t believe what was in front of my eyes - he looked so hot, tied up, gagged with my own underwear.

I manoeuvred my hands underneath him and found his asscheeks. His skin was so soft and his cheeks so squeezy. His moans were muffled by my boxers, but it was obvious how erotic we were both finding this.

“I know the best way to finish this off - you’d better be ready!” He nodded enthusiastically. I removed my saliva-soaked boxers from Robert’s mouth and positioned myself on top. Our faces were in each others crotches. The musk emanating from Bobby’s crotch was powerful. I found myself incredibly turned on. We opened our mouths and went to town on each other. I cannot put into words how this felt. The pleasure at both ends of my body was heavenly. We were both excitedly going at it, knowing there was not much longer to go. It was building up and up. I could feel we were both close to spurting. One final push and we both simultaneously exploded in one another’s mouth. We both swallowed. I had never felt anything like it. I made sure Bobby wiped it clean and collapsed on top of him. We were both panting, exhausted from the events that had just occurred.

I couldn’t have imagined my 18th birthday would go quite like this. There was many firsts for me that had just occurred, and I’m glad they happened with Robert. It was meant to be. I was on such a buzz, a high - the feeling of euphoria that I felt at this point was addictive. I felt like I needed it again.

We looked lovingly into each others eyes. I was about to say “I love you”, when ……. Oh no, it can’t be. I opened my eyes. Damn, it was just a dream after all.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for entering the contest. I mjust admit that I had not intended to encorage adult content but that is my fault, not yours. I still hope that youe will consider entering the next contest.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic