Contest ends 19th July
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Cabin at my Summer Camp Job (M/M)

Post by MountainMan_91 »

I combined them all... hehe

I trust this will be enjoyable: sorry the intro is a bit long :roll:

I stepped off the bus at Happy Pines summer camp like I had done a few times in the past. There was one big difference this time, I was 19! I was not one of the kids anymore. I was an experienced adventure guide. This was my first summer after graduation and my first job too. I was moving up in life, I strutted into camp feeling super cool… My blond hair and tanned skin shining in the sunlight. I was of average build but had started working on definition over bulk in the past few months and you could definitely tell.

I headed to my dorm, the grown-ups dorm as we used to call it as kids, as I entered it my lofty air vanished. There was Tom, Dick and Harry, guys I used to camp with, and even more familiar faces, Beth, Susan and Zoe. There was Gareth my secret crush, he was like a roman marble statue, and he had the perfect physique. And Gwen my ex, I broke up with her after the last summer camp, after deciding to stop hiding the truth that I wasn’t only into girls. Needless to say it wasn’t pretty, I think I damaged her a little.

I walked over to a free top bunk and dropped my bag on it. I climbed up and sat back in the late afternoon sun that crept in through the window.

“Hey Brodie!” said Gareth as he walked up to my bunk. “I see we are bunk-mates. That’s cool.”

What are the odds, I happened to pick the bed above his. “uh, yeah. That’s cool I guess.” Gareth was one of those people that are perfect, he was handsome, he was good at sport, he was everybody’s friend, and he was an all-round nice dude…

A few seconds of awkward silence… “How are you doing?” Gareth struck up small-talk.

Before I could answer the camp leader came in and gave us the rundown. Among many other things he explained the cabin in the woods to us, we were all scheduled into pairs to spend one night there as off-time from the camp to regain our sanity from the kids. It was a great cabin fully equipped, sitting just on the other side of Lake Twine. On your scheduled day you could head out there at lunch and be back the next morning fresh and ready for some more kids.

I had helped maybe 50 scared kids to go down the zip line by the time lunch came around. Today was my turn to go to the cabin. I wondered who the other person was. I tried finding out but couldn’t find the guy whom I would spend the time with.

I headed over to the cabin with my backpack. The sound of people laughing and screaming getting fainter with every step. After about an hours walk I emerged into the clearing where the cabin was. It was a luxurious wooden cabin with a deck to the lake’s side. On the far side I could see the campers still going at the days activities. This was a much needed break, I didn’t realize how much work the adventure guides did on these camps.

I walked up the stairs and saw the door was slightly open. I walked in to hear the shower was on.

I dropped my backpack and immediately saw the trail of clothes that lead from the living area to the main bedroom. First the hiking boots, then the tank top, then the shorts just before entering the room. I tiptoed closer and peeked in, there was the prize. The socks were just there, I had a thing for dirty socks… I looked past the socks and saw the steam coming from the bathroom, I still didn’t know who was here with me, but I grabbed one sock, the print of the guy’s foot was visible and the sweet odor hit my nose.

Perfect, I was in bliss… I didn’t hear the shower turn off, but saw Gareth walking out of the bathroom. He was wrapping his towel around his waist and looking down, I immediately dropped the sock. That movement made him look up and he jumped.

“Wow, Brodie! You scared me Dude.” He laughed it off a bit. “Wow, bunk mates and now we get to spend our off night together too. I was mesmerized at the drops on his torso and froze. “Earth to Brodie.”

I pulled myself together, “hey yeah. I am one lucky guy, right.” I realized his sock were now a few meters apart, where he had taken them off at the same place. I wondered if he noticed.

“Dude, I don’t mind if you have some interesting fetish or something.”

“Huh?” I tried to play it off.

“I can see you were smelling my sock.” He walked to the bed where his backpack was. “In fact, I have some fun kinks of my own.” He took out some climbing rope from his backpack. “Are you interested?”

“I am.” I replied as the towel dropped to the floor.

Gareth pulled up a pair of boxer briefs and pulled a t-shirt with cut off sleeves over his head.

By now I had left the room, grabbed my backpack and went to my bedroom for the night. I dropped it on the bed and stood silent, hearing only my heartbeat and my breathing.

“Hey Brodie,” Gareth called from the living room, “why don’t you come out here.”

I waited a second then decided to be bold. I pulled of my boots and clothes leaving me in my underwear like my friend…

I entered the room and he was waiting for me. With his rope in his hands. He had his dirty socks back on his feet and that’s were my stare lingered. “If you do this for me, you can have my socks. In fact I might mail you some more socks after the camp. Just indulge me tonight.”

I nodded my head yes.

Gareth walked closer to me and pulled my hands behind my back, placing my wrists against each other he wrapped them in rope and cinched it off. He looped more rope around my elbows and softly pulled them together, until I made a soft sound and he stopped. He tied my ankles together and helped me to the floor. Where he pulled my body into a tight hogtie. My boner digging into the wooden floor.

I was quiet through all of this, relatively enjoying myself. My eyes taking in every inch of the stud that was tying me up.

“Open up, my boy.” He walked towards me and placed his foot right under my nose. I flinched and pulled away slightly. But the smell was overwhelming and I actually wanted more. I slowly brought my face down again placing my nose on the arch of Gareth’s foot. I took in a breath and felt my body shiver with excitement.

“Bite onto it.” Came a short command. And I did as I was told. I grabbed the tip of the sock. And he pulled back with his foot. The sock came off and dropped onto the floor I spat it out and went in for another whiff. I closed my eyes, enjoying my predicament.

I felt Gareth's fingers clamping my nose shut and opened my mouth to breath, exactly what he wanted. The sock was stuffed into my mouth. I felt a little bit of crustiness, and tasted a sour taste. I couldn’t help but pull my face.

“Never had someone’s sock in there before?” Gareth asked, still holding the sock in with his hand. He smiled at me as I shook my head no. Although I have fantasized about it and had secretly smelled peoples socks in the gym. I had never actually had one stuffed into my mouth.

As if from nowhere he pulled out a roll of vet tape that he started wrapping around my head. I felt myself get dizzy as he smoothed it in place, securing his big smelly sock in my mouth.

I mmmpppphheed into my gag, but it seemed like Gareth had now lost interest, he got up and headed to the couch where he switched on the television and stayed watching TV for the whole afternoon. Completely ignoring me.

I tried wriggling myself out of his ropes but there was no way, his knots were too tight and out of reach. My arousal disappeared after a while.

After sunset he turned off the tele and marched right by me to my bedroom, he returned carrying my backpack and my clothes into his room. He returned a few minutes later for me. He picked me up like a bag of potatoes and dropped me onto his bed, laying me on my side.

“Look, I know you have a thing for me. It was quite obvious from the minute we met. And I had to pull a few strings to ensure we were here tonight together and alone. The bad news is… Tonight is a once off thing. I have absolutely no interest in you. I hope you can make peace with that.”

My heart sank into my stomach as Gareth lay down on the bed next to my trussed up frame.

“I didn’t just get you out here to tell you that though. I wanted to leave you with a great last impression.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I blushed. He proceeded to talk about his life and all of his dreams while playing with my hair and occasionally fondling my nipples or touching my bulge with his feet.

We fell asleep like that; me bound up and in Gareth’s strong arms. It was amazing.

I woke up as Gareth lifted my still bound frame off the bed, a little confused as to what’s going on, I had half-forgotten the events of the previous night. Gareth dropped me into the closet. Next to my backpack and the little pile of clothes I had worn yesterday. I was still sleepy but understood what was happening, or did I.

He showed me two sticky notes that he had written.

The first said ‘He has a thing for socks’ and the second read ‘there is something for you in the closet’.

“Ok, buddy I am off. This was great, but it wasn't really for me. I have someone special that I did this for and you will meet them later. why don't you go ahead and keep that sock, like I promised.”

He pasted the one note to my forehead and closed the closet door, leaving me in a very uncomfortable position, kneeling in a hogtie in a dark closet. The hours dragged by as I realized that Gareth had definitely left me alone in the cabin.

I waited in anticipation as I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom.

The doors flew open and I looked into the eyes of Gwen, as my body toppled forward out of the closet.

She picked up the note and got a smile on her face.

“Payback is a bitch!”
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Great addition, great scenario and fun twist. Loved this one :D
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Deleted User 1644

Post by Deleted User 1644 »

Very nice, although I would enjoyed more if was a boy at the end.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story, love the ending!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic