BROTHER'S GAMES 04-VACATION(m\f)

Contest starts 21st June
Contest ends 19th July
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BROTHER'S GAMES 04-VACATION(m\f)

Post by Amm1973es »

The hotel turned out to be the most picturesque, wrapped in that forest that had a magical atmosphere for the day and at night it seemed to emit a dark and gloomy aspect. It was their first vacation in several years, the good economic progress of the restaurant had made them possible.

- Dad, can Marcos and I go to explore the forest after leaving our bags? - Laura asked.

- I do not see why not, there is nothing dangerous around. - Her mother intervened quickly.

Their rooms were not contiguous, the twins had no need to protest, as their own parents are more interested in assigning a room away from yours. They were a bit surprised that they wanted a room shared with their parents, instead of individuals, although they did not worry too much about that detail since they seemed more interested in their own plans.

Marcos had asked his father previously if they could go out for a walk in the woods, and he seemed more than happy that his son had suggested such a thing by accessing the moment. So he proposed it to his sister.

- Let's explore the forest a bit before they serve dinner.

Laura wore a green summer dress with floral sleeveless motifs with a mid-thigh short and a small U-shaped neckline, like matching green sandals, similar to the clothes her mother bought for her. This trip. He like his father opted for comfortable pants and shirts for the summery weather of the region, as well as comfortable footwear.

After taking a map of the forests at the reception they went inside to explore them until something caught their attention, an old abandoned cabin a few kilometers from the hotel.

- In its day it would be someone's refuge, now it is abandoned.- Said his brother.

- It is happening to me that tomorrow we can tell our parents that we will spend the whole day in the forest, and we can play something here. - She suggested.

- I love that little sister idea.

When it was almost dinner time, they returned to the hotel, seeing their parents and waiting for them, seated at a table, and took a seat in the empty pair of chairs.

- How about the forest? .- asked the father.

- This great dad, in fact Marcos and I have decided that we could go to spend the day in the morning with a basket of food.

- Do not you want the four of us to go together? - the mother asked.

- Another day maybe, tomorrow we want to explore the forests alone.- Insisted Marcos.

- If you want it, go ahead. After all there is nothing dangerous around. - His father said.

At the end of dinner they went up to their rooms and saw how their parents in part seemed happy to get rid of them tomorrow for the whole day, which pleased both of them as they entered their room. All had gone to the bathroom before going up to their rooms, so I take out the roll of strings leaving them on their bed with a green silk handkerchief.

- Go ahead, you can tie me as you like! .- Said approaching him and offering his arms on the back.

- Sometimes I wonder Laura, who is the one who enjoys most of these games of ours ?.

- For my part I am excited, for yours I would say that you also enjoy.

Her brother, without verbally answering, showed it by tying her up. When she finished with her arms, she continued with the rest of the rope, passing it over and under her breasts until she tied the last knot in her back. She tried her bonds and pleased him smiled at being helpless.

- Now open your mouth and although this gag is not the most effective, I want you to simulate being perfectly gagged.- He said when he finished folding the green handkerchief.

He obeyed and after removing the hair knotted handkerchief several times strongly behind his head.

Sitting her on one of the beds, I tie her legs by the ankles, above and below the knees. Finally he found that there was a finger space between the strings and the skin so that they would not cut off the circulation of blood. I take out the phone and posing in different positions I take several photos, secretly kept in a USB since their parents bought a computer, I remove the sandals and took more pictures with bare feet. After that impromptu session of about half an hour I leave it on the bedside table and lie down next to her hugging her, she in response I support her head on her shoulder falling asleep without realizing it while watching a movie on television.

The next morning she was awakened by sunlight when she hit him in the face.

- Good morning little sister, you stayed asleep and I applied the ointment myself.

- I appreciate it, although with as many hours as it would have been necessary.

- I need to go to the bathroom.

He indulged her and entered the bathroom of his room, while he examined a series of clothes from his suitcase. Laura came out to see him hesitate between several shirts.

- Is it for today's game ?.

- Yes, I'm doubting which would be better in my role.

- Without doubt the darkest, I prefer that my captor wear dark clothes. It will help me to get into mine as a victim. Do you prefer me to choose what to wear, or choose you? .- She said looking at him.

- I would love to help you choose it, although if my options seem very daring, feel free to reject them.

They discarded dresses or skirts when considering the possible state of the cabin, and both agreed in a pair of black shorts with a short sleeve green sleeve shirt that left something of its navel exposed, as footwear they chose the same sandals that made game with yesterday's dress.

- Well I'm going to change to the bathroom, you can do it here and let me know when I can leave. - Laura said

At lunch they did not meet their parents because it was still too early for them, they took something quickly and asked for some sandwiches and drinks that they put in a cold-storage basket that they left in reception.

His brother did not seem too willing to tell her the details of the game he had devised, and in part he was attracted by the fact that there was a bit of mystery in the plot, only telling him that he must haunt the old cabin until he came to catch it.

When they arrived at the old cabin, he separated from her and started the game proper, as he had said he started sniffing around the house and soon noticed a hand covering his mouth while the barrel of a gun in his back.

- A nosy little nosy, you will regret having tried to get into my affairs.

- Mmmmmppphhhhmmm.- She moaned surprised initially.

She was dragged inside the hut and her captor withdrew her hand from her mouth, although she kept noticing the gun barrel menacingly and remained silent and motionless waiting to be told what to do.

- Join the arms in the back, and without doing any trick.

I knew it was the toy gun that came in an economic game that included plastic handcuffs that I once used with her, her brother did not seem to like them and refused to use them again despite his insistence.

The rope tied his arms and continued to fix his arms behind his back after passing over and under his breasts with some abruptness feigned by his brother in the role of kidnapper, noting the last knot added some drama.

- Auhh, you do not need to be so rough with me. He already has me as his captive.- He said turning around.

That improvisation on his part seemed to catch his brother by surprise for a few moments. Although I did not take long to react by sitting on the old wooden bed that I had covered with several clean blankets from the hotel. With the same feigned brusqueness I hold her legs to tie them and they resisted in appearance to give more realism to their role.

- The police know where I am and will soon come if they notice my absence.- Laura said.

- Do you really expect me to believe that story ?.

Soon her legs were tied by ankles, above and below her knees, and finally in the middle of her thighs she added another rope. Smiling, he stood up, rolling up the green silk handkerchief and gagging unceremoniously.

- Now I'll have to decide what to do with you young lady, may after all benefit you after all. - He said in his paper as he sat on a chair to review some papers.

For most of the morning I leave her enjoying her helplessness, although from time to time she came to caress her legs, navel or hair, knowing how much she liked that in her condition. On the one I need to go to the bathroom Laura and moaned to get the attention of his captor, he approached removing the gag under threats of using that fake gun.

- I need to go to the bathroom.

Previously they had inspected both the rudimentary interior washbasin of the house, it was not in the best conditions of use, but it would serve them to use it temporarily for their game.

- Okay, since it's almost lunchtime, it's a good time to unleash yourself.

When she was free of the ropes she was relieved to be able to move again, although she knew that they could not make the game last much longer due to the marks of the strings and the time they needed to go unnoticed. The sink was conditioned with the necessary to use it safely, it was just a hole in the ground that his brother had cleaned a bit for temporary use for both.

When he left, he saw him preparing the table nonchalantly and tried to run out the back door to escape, although he did so well that he had to simulate a fall so that his brother could catch her again and put her in the house, covering his mouth with his hand.

- It would be better if you do not try anything like that again! - He said showing him the gun.

Although he knew that the fault had been his and therefore was forced to use the handcuffs he hated to keep his hands in front for him to eat, none spoke during the meal and when finished he went to the bathroom and when he left this time he was waiting for him with the strings smiling. After removing the handcuffs and putting them away, I twist her by placing her arms together on her back to tie her as she always did, I roll up the handkerchief gagging her immediately.

- Very good your move to handcuff you! .- He said to the ear.

He sat her on the bed and proceeded to tie her legs by the ankles. She made herself go back to her chair to continue with her role as a villain, but she moaned repeatedly calling him and removing the gag.

- What do you want now ?, I have to continue with my plans.

- Lay down Marcos by my side, I'm getting sleepy and I need to have you nearby to feel safe.- She asked.

It was evident that the game for her had ended and she lay down next to her sister after muffling her again, after a while she got cheese half asleep on her shoulder and stroked her dark hair.

- You are a sweet and delicate girl despite liking to be tied and gagged, perhaps too sensitive for this kind of tastes. - He said to a sister who barely heard her anymore.

THE END
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.