I Regret Taking My Summer Job(MM/M)

Contest starts 21st June
Contest ends 19th July
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I Regret Taking My Summer Job(MM/M)

Post by TiedOne »

“Hey wake up, sleepyhead.” I heard faintly in my sleep until I was awoken by a hard slap to my face.

I groan in pain, and try to move. However it didn’t take long to realize that my hands were secured behind my back with rope, that also pinned by arms and chest together.

“He’s up Jack.” The voice said. Jack responded “We're almost there, get him primed and ready Mack.”

Mack picked me by my bindings and carried me to the front of the rocking surface. I began to regain sight from my sleep and realized I was on a boat.

Then I remembered what must of occurred. So basically I applied for a job to clean a boat. But when I got to the boat, I blacked out, and woke up tied up here. I saw a rag in Mack’s pocket which was probably the cause of my blackout.

“What’s going on here ?” I ask. Mack laughed in my face blowing his bad breath in my face. “You applied for the job boy, we just had changed the objective.”

He began securing me to a end of the front mass with a winch. I got nervous and asked “What’s the new objective ?” Jack replied “Well you see Boy, these waters hold a giant alligator, bigger than ye ever seen.” I gulped with fear as he continued. “We needed bait big enough, and well you applied for our job.”

That’s when I also realized we have been heading down a deep swamp rather than the open ocean. “He’s ready.” Mack called as he pushed the mast forward and began lowering the winch.

I tried thrashing but since they were sailors, they knew how to tie tight knots.

They only submerged me to my chest, but I still felt the slimy water soak my legs and lower body. The stinky swamp water splashed on my face.

The water was warm, as it was the middle of summer in Florida, but the temperature of the water was the last thing on my mind as I saw ripples in the water coming in front of me.

“I think that’s him, grab the harpoon Mack.” Jack called.

To my fortune the ropes began to loosen in the water, I tried to get them off but the ripples came closer. “Well, this is gonna end badly.” I thought and started to embrace by fate.

However the ripples moved under me, I felt the scales hit the bottoms of my shoes as it headed for the boat. Not wanting it to come back around I struggled at the ropes and was able to get them off.

I began to swim to shore but Jack says “The baits escaping, shoot him.” I saw Mack aimed a rifle at me, but at that very moment their ship was rocked as the big gator began tearing at the haul.

Thankfully I made to shore as I saw the ship begin to sink, I turned to see Mack and Jack attempting to swim before both were pulled under.

I waited a few minutes to see if they’d re-emerge but they didn’t. Looks like the hunters became the hunted. I walked down a path all wet and stinky but safe.

Now I know this seems a bit extreme, but it’s Florida, did you expect anything normal to happen. Needless to say I didn’t take anymore job offers for sailors after this.