Sunset Ranch (fff/f)

Contest will run until end of February. Please post entries here.
Please check out the rules first.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sunset Ranch (fff/f)

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

It’s that time again...I thought to myself as I leaned against the wooden post holding up the front porch.

The wind softly brushed my long brown hair into my face. I look down at my well-worn black cowboy boots coming up over my jean clad legs.

My red bandana around my neck hung slightly over my tight grey t shirt.

My piercing brown eyes gaze out across the dusty ranch at the sun slowly setting.

I shift my weight over and slowly start to walk over to the barn. The horses whinny at the sound of the sand crunching under my boots.

Besides myself and the three horses, the ranch was a lonely place to be, if you could even call it a ranch anymore. I had moved back a month ago to look after what was left of my mother’s dream. When she passed away, I moved on from my frustrating career as an underwear model.

I dump the bucket of assorted grains into the horses feeding sleeve.

What I failed to hear over the sound of the horses and the wind, was the approach of a pickup truck.

I set the bucket down next to the food. Suddenly, a hand tightly covers my mouth and two more sets of hands grab my arms.
“Mmmphmphhh!?!” I yelp in alarm as I am forcefully pinned to the ground. I feel my wrists and ankles quickly being bound by rough coils of rope. My bandana is pulled into my mouth and tightly tied behind my head.

“Shhhhh.” Someone whispers in my ear. “We aren’t here to hurt you. Just wanna have some fun.”

I am roughly pulled against a post in the cento of my barn.
As I am being tightly bound to it, I am able to finally see my attackers in the dim light. It’s three younger looking girls, they look to be freshman in college or recent highschool graduates. They are all wearing bright pink cowgirl boots, black yoga pants, and black long sleeve shirts. Their faces are concealed by black bandanas and their pink cowgirl hats.

They step back as if to admire their work. I angrily bite my gag and glare at them.

“Look, we are just here to welcome you to town and let you know how things run around here,” one of the girls said.
As I looked at them, the one on the left was a taller brunette girl with long legs. The middle one who did all the talking was a short blonde one with an athlete in build. The right one who looked native smart Ivan had long jet black hair.

“I think we should move her inside. It’s getting a little cold outside,” the dark haired girl says.

The other two nod in agreement as they untie my from the pole and half drag-half carry me to the house.

“Mmmphhhhh!!” I scream into the gag as I look across the street at my neighbors house. I knew they wouldn’t come over at this time of night but I could see their lights on.

As they pull me inside, they waste not time finding my roll of silver duct tape and tightly taping my upper body to the wooden chair in the kitchen.

I glare at them as they stand over me.

“Let’s begin, shall we?” The taller girl says.

They start to slowly pull off my boots and socks.

I squirm in protest which only seems to encourage them.
The tall girl and the short blonde each kneel at one of my feet. The darker haired girl steps behind me.

“After tonight, you’ll agree to whatever we ask of you in the future. “Understood?” The short blonde at my right foot says.
I glare at her, unsure as to what is happening.

Suddenly, I feel their sharp fingernails dancing over my soft soles.
“Mmphhaahhahhaha!!!!” I am forced to laugh into my gag. The girl behind me places her hand roughly over my cleave-gagged lips, further muffling my laughter and cries for help.

They begin to alternate between finger nails and tongues to tickle my helpless feet. My face starts to turn read as I struggle to gasp for enough air between fits of laughter.

They go nonstop for twenty minutes but it feels like hours. I the chair legs squeak against the floor as I strain my body against the mixture of tape and ropes holding me.

Finally, they stop.

I gasp for air as they all get close to me. The blonde girl sits on my lap as the other two stand on my side.

“Selfie!” She laughs and takes multiple photos on her phone.
“Remember what we said, you’ll know what we want. Just be a good girl and do as your told or it’ll be more than your ticklish feet you’ll have to worry about.” She whispers in my ear while placing three strips of tape over my already cleave gagged lips.

Then, without another word, they skip to the truck and drive down the dusty, moonlit road, leaving me for the neighbors to find in the morning. . .
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;