***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
dwtreal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dwtreal »

Hi from germany !
Crossdressing male who LOVES the damsel in distress "thing". Switcher- depending on the mood ;) I love high heels, dresses, skirts, nylons, pantyhose The elegant / slutty secretary, housewife,aunt,mom, babysitter bound and gagged. Focus on tight, mouthfilling gags. Send me a message to exchange ideas, pics and videos.
MMPPFFMMM from germany
INA
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]dwtreal[/mention] Welcome to the forum. I'm a crossdresser myself and there are other crossdressers on this site as well. You'll find that we're into being damsels in distress as well!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome aboard [mention]TicklishGuy22[/mention]!
I hope you decide to introduce yourself and get a few posts under your belt.
From looking at your profile, it appears we have quite a few common interests.

Welcome to the forum!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TicklishGuy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishGuy22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Welcome aboard @TicklishGuy22!
I hope you decide to introduce yourself and get a few posts under your belt.
From looking at your profile, it appears we have quite a few common interests.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks. I have been using the site for a while but only recently got an account. I do love your stories. You're a great writer.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TicklishGuy22 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks. I have been using the site for a while but only recently got an account. I do love your stories. You're a great writer.
Glad you did!
Now go ahead and drop some comments on those stories you've been enjoying ;)
We've got a wonderful community here and I think you'll fit right in.

I look forward to seeing your name pop and getting to know you over the course of the coming weeks and months.

TicklishGuy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TicklishGuy22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
TicklishGuy22 wrote: 2 years ago Thanks. I have been using the site for a while but only recently got an account. I do love your stories. You're a great writer.
Glad you did!
Now go ahead and drop some comments on those stories you've been enjoying ;)
We've got a wonderful community here and I think you'll fit right in.

I look forward to seeing your name pop and getting to know you over the course of the coming weeks and months.
Sounds great! And if you are interested, I just posted my first story on here.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

taraintrouble wrote: 2 years ago Hi there.

Just as a few words of introduction...

30 something f. Interested in classic damsel in distress stories/rps/scenarios.

Non sexual only but happy to be tied up in plenty of ropes and mouth filling gags for anyone happy to discuss tugs with me.

Chat soon!!
Welcome along, hope you enjoy your stay and fine some interesting ideas abs stories :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum [mention]athleticbondage[/mention]!

mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

hello there everyone. i am male and i am into blindfolds and scarf bondage :D . i am new to tugstories.com i read a couple of stories and i like them. tbh i am not sure how everything works in here. so i could use some help :)
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hello, [mention]mranon[/mention]
We welcome both people who write and those who reply to the writings of others. If you have anything to say, simply use the little "reply" arrow or the "New topic" prompt at the top of the appropriate forum. If you want to post a multi-part tale, we ask that subsequent episodes are posted as replies to the original. It makes it easier for those who want to follow your tales.

Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

thank you xtc :)
i already started to like it here
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Hello everyone,
I'm a Dutch male/boy (don't know how they called it at 26 :p). I prefer rope bondage, tape gaggs, blindfools and ofc, you do not expect, pantyhose. I am a switch but I prefer to be a sub, cause I like the feeling of rope and the complete domantion of me. I am Bisexsual, I don't care about the gender only about the person. I like to wear womens clothes, but I'm not like a 24/7 sissy or so. I think I have enough experience to join this site, and hope we Will have some fun together. :D
If there are some questions, you can ask.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Hello everyone,
I'm a Dutch male/boy (don't know how they called it at 26 :p). I prefer rope bondage, tape gaggs, blindfools and ofc, you do not expect, pantyhose. I am a switch but I prefer to be a sub, cause I like the feeling of rope and the complete domantion of me. I am Bisexsual, I don't care about the gender only about the person. I like to wear womens clothes, but I'm not like a 24/7 sissy or so. I think I have enough experience to join this site, and hope we Will have some fun together. :D
welcome :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

mranon wrote: 2 years ago
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Hello everyone,
Thanks!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Hey everyone, I previously had an account on here before. But I deleted it and created a new one. I'm a transfemale as my username shows. I've had tie up fantasies where I get handgagged and bound & gagged from when I was a kid. While I fantasized about it, it was never actually something I wanted in real life. It was and still is, a way for me to relieve my stress, cope with whatever negativity is going on in my life and because it exercises my creative mind. My tie up fantasies and stories are simple. Restrained and handgagged then bound and gagged as a prisoner. Some fantasies/stories don't involve me but a favorite actress or female wrestler. A few stories in my head involve me doing the capturing, while wearing a Halloween mask. It's my favorite holiday and slasher films are my favorite movies. For the longest time, I thought I was weird for this but I realized that everyone has their quirks and finding this site made me realize I wasn't the only one who comes up with these type of stories for fun. I remember the first of these sites I found was in my college days. It was a tie up story page run by someone with the username Canuck.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

Transchick85 wrote: 2 years ago Hey everyone, I previously had an account on here before. But I deleted it and created a new one. I'm a transfemale as my username shows. I've had tie up fantasies where I get handgagged and bound & gagged from when I was a kid. While I fantasized about it, it was never actually something I wanted in real life. It was and still is, a way for me to relieve my stress, cope with whatever negativity is going on in my life and because it exercises my creative mind. My tie up fantasies and stories are simple. Restrained and handgagged then bound and gagged as a prisoner. Some fantasies/stories don't involve me but a favorite actress or female wrestler. A few stories in my head involve me doing the capturing, while wearing a Halloween mask. It's my favorite holiday and slasher films are my favorite movies. For the longest time, I thought I was weird for this but I realized that everyone has their quirks and finding this site made me realize I wasn't the only one who comes up with these type of stories for fun. I remember the first of these sites I found was in my college days. It was a tie up story page run by someone with the username Canuck.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Make yourself at home. You might recognise among us a certain [mention]Canuck100[/mention].
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Transchick85 wrote: 2 years ago Hey everyone, I previously had an account on here before. But I deleted it and created a new one. I'm a transfemale as my username shows. I've had tie up fantasies where I get handgagged and bound & gagged from when I was a kid. While I fantasized about it, it was never actually something I wanted in real life. It was and still is, a way for me to relieve my stress, cope with whatever negativity is going on in my life and because it exercises my creative mind. My tie up fantasies and stories are simple. Restrained and handgagged then bound and gagged as a prisoner. Some fantasies/stories don't involve me but a favorite actress or female wrestler. A few stories in my head involve me doing the capturing, while wearing a Halloween mask. It's my favorite holiday and slasher films are my favorite movies. For the longest time, I thought I was weird for this but I realized that everyone has their quirks and finding this site made me realize I wasn't the only one who comes up with these type of stories for fun. I remember the first of these sites I found was in my college days. It was a tie up story page run by someone with the username Canuck.
Welcome back!

All of the stories that were on the old site have been moved here, in the archives section.
athleticbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by athleticbondage »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Welcome to the forum @athleticbondage!
nice to meet you! I found this site through a Google search. As a gay man, I am very interested in the bondage of Sports Men. There is a lot of interest in men writhing in bondage, especially in sports uniforms.

If you are interested in baseball uniforms bondage, please visit my Twitter account. (This is a private account.)
https://www.twitter.com/athleticbondage

Because we communicate through a translator, the sentences are awkward.

Thanks!
Last edited by athleticbondage 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

athleticbondage wrote: 2 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Welcome to the forum @athleticbondage!
nice to meet you! I found this site through a Google search. As a gay man, I am very interested in the bondage of Sports Men. There is a lot of interest in men writhing in bondage, especially in sports uniforms.

If you are interested in baseball uniforms bondage, please visit my Twitter account. (This is a private account.)
https://www.twitter.com/athleticbondage

Because we communicate through a translator, the sentences are awkward.

Thanks!
welcome , nice to have you :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome on board [mention]Wrapped gagged[/mention]!
You've got an interesting profile. It seems we have a few things in common.

Hope you decide to break the ice and introduce yourself to us.

PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

Hello everybody, I am PantyRose. I am a 33yo female from the US who enjoys running/working out, watching movies, and of course bondage and tie up games. I’ve been into TUGs for as long as I can remember, always trying to get my friends to play games or tiring myself up with my pantyhose/tights then getting older and finding a whole new bdsm world out there. I hope to share some of my stories and make new friends. I hope everyone is having a great day! Tie you later 😉!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
I look forward to seeing what you wish to share.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey guys! I'm a bit late to introduce myself but I'm happy to be here! Not sure how much personal information I'm comfortable handing out, but I'm excited to write here and interact with all of you! I'm a guy who loves bondage and is more than happy being dominant or submissive. Can't wait to show you all what I can do!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic