***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Julno45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Julno45 »

Heyy everyone. I’ve been a lurker for a while now, but I guess now I’m ready to step out of the shadows a little lol.

I’m 21 from the US and I’ve been interested in tie-ups for a while now. Even though I’ve never really had the chance to try it out, I definitely know that I’d like to be the one doing the tying. I might one day write a story, but for now I think I’d be content with providing feedback and stuff. That’s it for now, I think!
TheDapperKing
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheDapperKing »

Hello everyone, old user, new account - forgot my passwords as usual lol. My name is Tom, I'm from Australia, i've been into bondage as long as I remember. I am mostly into women but recently I have found myself developing both interest and a strangely strong submissive streak towards a very specific type of male ideal. So we'll see how that goes :)

I will hopefully be able to dig up some of my old stories and continue those but theyre probably buried pretty far in now, it has been a whiiiiile.
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

Hi, I’m David. I’m 42 and from the north east of England.

I’m technically not a new user as I’ve been lurking here for years reading TUG stories but never introduced myself. I’ve posted a couple of my own stories over the last year or so.

I’m here because enjoy reading and writing TUG stories. I like lots of different TUG scenarios but tend to gravitate towards F/M scenarios on here.
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

Hey everyone! You can call me Andi, I'm a recent lurker who decided to join so I can write a bit about all the bondage misadventures I've experienced through life. Bit of a spoiler but I always ended up chewing on a gag. Anyways it's a pleasure to be here with you all and I can't wait to read more awesome stories!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

DandiAndi wrote: 1 month ago Hey everyone! You can call me Andi, I'm a recent lurker who decided to join so I can write a bit about all the bondage misadventures I've experienced through life. Bit of a spoiler but I always ended up chewing on a gag. Anyways it's a pleasure to be here with you all and I can't wait to read more awesome stories!
Welcome to the site :)
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Hey there - been away from the site for a while but happy to be back. Would love to interact with F to sub or domme or M to sub to…..
DandiAndi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DandiAndi »

@yorkshiredude27

Thanks for the welcome!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @tiedandstruggling. Was nice to cross paths with you on this vid. Thanks for the nice message you sent me. Hope you decide to jump in and become an active poster/commentator on here. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Switchgirl wrote: 1 month ago Hey there - been away from the site for a while but happy to be back. Would love to interact with F to sub or domme or M to sub to…..
Welcome back :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bienvenue à bord, @Louu25
Thanks for reaching out to me on ThisVid and via e-mail.
I look forward to seeing you become a regular commentator and poster on here. Cheers!

Phillbobaggins
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phillbobaggins »

Hi Phill here, 45M from UK North west, Lancs area. Used to be a member of the old site years ago. Glad to be back
flannel teddy bear
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flannel teddy bear »

Hi all, I've been lurking around for years an finally decided to contribute to the forum. Been thinking a lot lately about what bondage and BDSM ingeneral means and does for me. That naturally has led me to thinking through my path through BDSM and figured I would share some of those experiences with you all. Just finished my first story of my journey through kink, and am thinking through my next few. I think I am going to share some of my most impactful stories here and maybe get my thoughts in order about them. Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing!
endofstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by endofstar »

Well it's been a long time since I'm here, mostly lurking. Since the old french forum of Canuck, to be honest. If I remember correctly I had one or two stories, well they don't exist anymore but who know maybe I will be able one day to rewrite them, since I have less the kind of kiddo typo, even with my broken English. French guy, you knoooow...

I'm mostly fan of the good old tie up play between friends/family, mostly around the teen to adult age as they have more knowledge about the danger of rope play and some of them got experience.
Wasn't a great fan of bdsm, I'm more on the side of soft bondage but since I like to read a lot, most of story caught me up a bit into it.
Huge fan of the gag talk, dunno why, maybe because I got some fun watching someone trying to talk even when they can't, haha.

But I have a point of honor in one thing : I don't tolerate bdsm sex stories implicating kids nor heavy humiliation of kid. TL DR I hate paedophilia.

Well that was one kind of a talk, I hope I will see you in the writing fiction as I saw we got some good writers in it !

And no, I will not say Omelette du fromage, sacrebleu !
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

Hi all!

Thought I'd make an account here since I visit often, see you around!
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TapedHands wrote: 1 month ago Hi all!

Welcome! Love the username, big fan of tape myself :)
TapedHands
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapedHands »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 month ago

Haha thank you, nothing beats sticky tape :lol:
19/F, Digital artwork creator

Click to visit my DeviantArt!
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TapedHands wrote: 1 month ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 1 month ago

Haha thank you, nothing beats sticky tape :lol:
Couldn’t agree more!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome to the forum @Aayu
Are you by any chance the same guy who previously went under the name @Ayu?

Aayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Aayu »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 weeks ago Welcome to the forum @Aayu
Are you by any chance the same guy who previously went under the name @Ayu?
Hello! No I'm not ^^
opulentdekay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by opulentdekay »

Hi all, I just found this website today while doing some research on diy one bar prisons for an upcoming project that my wife, one of our parents, and I will be working on soon. I used to write erotic fanfiction years ago and have quite a bit of real life experience with bsdm and my wife is very into rope bondage and suspension and has been getting me more into it recently.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

opulentdekay wrote: 3 weeks ago Hi all, I just found this website today while doing some research on diy one bar prisons for an upcoming project that my wife, one of our parents, and I will be working on soon. I used to write erotic fanfiction years ago and have quite a bit of real life experience with bsdm and my wife is very into rope bondage and suspension and has been getting me more into it recently.
Welcome aboard! Glad you found the site and decided to join!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
SoTired
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoTired »

Hi everyone

Had to eventually jump in... I'm based in the UK (North Wales), 26M.
I've had a very odd relationship with TUGs, in that in the few I've had, they've all had poor consequences (angry parents etc.), meaning its not something I've really pursued in recent times. Its something I'd like to have "come good" eventually, in the meantime I thought I'd hop on here and join the comveration.
Probably sleeping if not online.
Enjoyer of tape and engineering difficult to escape scenarios.

DMs open if anyone wants to chat, discuss our hobby or come up with cool scenarios!
Discord: sotired10
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

SoTired wrote: 2 weeks ago Hi everyone

I've had a very odd relationship with TUGs, in that in the few I've had, they've all had poor consequences (angry parents etc.), meaning its not something I've really pursued in recent times. Its something I'd like to have "come good" eventually, in the meantime I thought I'd hop on here and join the comveration.
Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear your experiences thus far haven't been good, I'm sure if you persist you'll get to have a nice TUG experience sometime.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Welcome!
Hope that something works out eventually.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Welcome to the site :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic