***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
SayleD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 3
Joined: 1 month ago

Post by SayleD »

Mid-30ish girl who has been bound and gagged by husband and male friends.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 16
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE

Post by Davyuk »

Hi all, long time lurker to the site both this one as well as the old site. Based in the North East England, been a rope. Playing fan for most of my life, looking to make new online friends and chat to like minded folks 😊
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

Hi, welcome to the light! I remember that user name from before.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Kidnapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Location: USA

Post by Kidnapped »

Hi everyone. I used to be SuperBound in the past. I left tall social accounts for a while, because I did a play session (real-in person) several months ago and got hurt (physically.) I am OK, but I needed time alone to think. I know a lot of people just write stories, but some of us do TUGS for real and meet people. But, if you ever do, learn from me and get to know the person. Even though I've played for real for 20 years, fantasy vs reality can have BAD consequences if you are with the wrong person.

Hope everyone's holidays were well and Happy New Year!
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 9 months ago

Post by mtlkrow »

Hey guys

For all of you who don't know I am SkareKrowMLT

I like roleplaying, and reading everyones stories
Kidnapped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Location: USA

Post by Kidnapped »

mtlkrow wrote: 3 weeks ago Hey guys

For all of you who don't know I am SkareKrowMLT

I like roleplaying, and reading everyones stories
I totally remember you, I believe from the old site. Welcome back.
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 10
Joined: 9 months ago

Post by mtlkrow »

Thanks, I'm glad to be back!
User avatar
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 24
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by boundking79 »

Hello all,

Boundking79 here. Came across this forum by chance and enjoy the content and chat that goes on. Seems like a nice friendly and playful space.
I am also active on Boundhub, recognize some of the usernames from that site too.

Anyway, looking forward to interacting with the TUG community.
Bondage93
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 14
Joined: 10 months ago

Post by Bondage93 »

boundking79 wrote: 3 weeks ago Hello all,

Boundking79 here. Came across this forum by chance and enjoy the content and chat that goes on. Seems like a nice friendly and playful space.
I am also active on Boundhub, recognize some of the usernames from that site too.

Anyway, looking forward to interacting with the TUG community.
Welcome BK, happy to have you, looking at your bio you seem like a great person to have in the community, hope to see more from you :D
User avatar
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 24
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by boundking79 »

Bondage93 wrote: 3 weeks ago
boundking79 wrote: 3 weeks ago Hello all,

Boundking79 here. Came across this forum by chance and enjoy the content and chat that goes on. Seems like a nice friendly and playful space.
I am also active on Boundhub, recognize some of the usernames from that site too.

Anyway, looking forward to interacting with the TUG community.
Welcome BK, happy to have you, looking at your bio you seem like a great person to have in the community, hope to see more from you :D
Thank you. Happy to be here.
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: United Kingdom

Post by catherineasianvictim »

I introduced myself before on here and have been super duper busy with things especially with what is going on around the world. I am now back on here to see if I can get myself a bit more active here and meet new friends.

I have noticed a new introduction forum on here so I thought I just reintroduced myself and I can't private message anyone at the moment as I only have less than 10 post on this forum due to the new restrictions I read on the other forum.

I am Catherine, I like the damsel in distress style play, preferably like being the damsel/victim in a scenario. I look forward to speaking with you all. :)
Ducttape1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 90
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Illinois

Post by Ducttape1234 »

catherineasianvictim wrote: 3 weeks ago I introduced myself before on here and have been super duper busy with things especially with what is going on around the world. I am now back on here to see if I can get myself a bit more active here and meet new friends.

I have noticed a new introduction forum on here so I thought I just reintroduced myself and I can't private message anyone at the moment as I only have less than 10 post on this forum due to the new restrictions I read on the other forum.

I am Catherine, I like the damsel in distress style play, preferably like being the damsel/victim in a scenario. I look forward to speaking with you all. :)
Welcome back :)
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: United Kingdom

Post by catherineasianvictim »

Ducttape1234 wrote: 3 weeks ago
catherineasianvictim wrote: 3 weeks ago I introduced myself before on here and have been super duper busy with things especially with what is going on around the world. I am now back on here to see if I can get myself a bit more active here and meet new friends.

I have noticed a new introduction forum on here so I thought I just reintroduced myself and I can't private message anyone at the moment as I only have less than 10 post on this forum due to the new restrictions I read on the other forum.

I am Catherine, I like the damsel in distress style play, preferably like being the damsel/victim in a scenario. I look forward to speaking with you all. :)
Welcome back :)
Why thank you
User avatar
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 24
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Post by boundking79 »

catherineasianvictim wrote: 3 weeks ago I introduced myself before on here and have been super duper busy with things especially with what is going on around the world. I am now back on here to see if I can get myself a bit more active here and meet new friends.

I have noticed a new introduction forum on here so I thought I just reintroduced myself and I can't private message anyone at the moment as I only have less than 10 post on this forum due to the new restrictions I read on the other forum.

I am Catherine, I like the damsel in distress style play, preferably like being the damsel/victim in a scenario. I look forward to speaking with you all. :)
Hi Catherine. Nice to meet you :D , do stay in touch.
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: United Kingdom

Post by catherineasianvictim »

boundking79 wrote: 3 weeks ago
catherineasianvictim wrote: 3 weeks ago I introduced myself before on here and have been super duper busy with things especially with what is going on around the world. I am now back on here to see if I can get myself a bit more active here and meet new friends.

I have noticed a new introduction forum on here so I thought I just reintroduced myself and I can't private message anyone at the moment as I only have less than 10 post on this forum due to the new restrictions I read on the other forum.

I am Catherine, I like the damsel in distress style play, preferably like being the damsel/victim in a scenario. I look forward to speaking with you all. :)
Hi Catherine. Nice to meet you :D , do stay in touch.
Why nice to meet you too. Get up to 10 post to enable the PM functions here if you like 😊
User avatar
NotSeen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 16
Joined: 2 weeks ago

Post by NotSeen »

Too-long-time lurker, dating back to the previous forum - finally decided to register. Thank you.
---
Of course you can't see, darling - that's the whole point!
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

Glad to have you on board. It's always good when people emerge from the dark.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
wpaul
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 1
Joined: 2 weeks ago

Post by wpaul »

Hello, I am a long time reader ;)

Male, early 30, looking forward to meeting new friends.
User avatar
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 25
Joined: 1 week ago
Location: Colwyn Bay, north Wales

Post by sian26uk »

Hey there! I'm Sian and i am a 26yo lesbian who lives with Rachel who is 39.

I've known about this site for while and it is Rachel who has encouraged me to sign up. I've always loved bondage, always adored being tied up since some silly games when I was about 12yo. No one I had met ever allowed me to indulge with tie up fun years until I met Rachel in 2019

We have been a couple since September 2019 and lived together since December 2019 and other than the glorious sex she used to tie me up for naughty reasons but she has since about April 2020 turned completely and now is as committed into being tied up as much as me! We now both self bondage together often and in loads of ways and love our new equal shared status.

Hoping to chat with women of all ages who appreciate what i am talking about.

Take care all of you xxx
Last edited by sian26uk 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 12
Joined: 1 week ago

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Hi everyone, I have been on here a while, a few years (since the last website, and just discovered this one recently). I love tape gags, and duct tape in general. I also love socks and the idea of just being gagged casually, while doing normal everyday things.
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 1 week ago

Post by Isspong »

Hi! I'm a Isaac, long time reader of the site and I wanted to try to upload some of my stories to calm my mind after a long distance move due to work.
My stories will be, mostly, anecdotes with my long-time partner and some other girlfriends. I tend to favor simple ties and gags, so don't expect nothing too fancy. As english is not my native language and it's my first time writing in a creative manner, I'm eager to hear your feedback if you find the stories entertaining!
Tugs4fun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 15
Joined: 1 week ago

Post by Tugs4fun »

Hi there, long time reader here that finally registered. Male in early 20s. I enjoy m/f and f/m stories, lighter bondage mostly. I have a couple of stories I mostly wrote a long time ago, I hope to clean them up and post them.

Not really interested in RP, but look forward to commenting and interacting!
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

That's what we like to hear. Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
sockgag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 6
Joined: 4 days ago

Post by sockgag »

Hello everyone, I am a 32 year old man who has been loving everything with bondage since my early teens. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experiences to tell you, but I have a lot of imagination and I hope to delight you with fictional stories.
PS: I am French and I write in French before translating with google translate, so sorry if the translation is not always perfect. Looking forward to reading you.
User avatar
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2058
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Not deep enough into the Forest

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Don't worry about English not being your first language; we have several fine writers, and even mods, who are not native speakers. Write for us and enjoy yourself.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic