(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
IanChroma
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IanChroma »

Hey, all! IanChroma here. Been a lurker on the forum for a while now, but looking to post more!

Got into this stuff thanks to the cartoons of my youth, like Ninja Turtles (April! <3) and Scooby-Doo (Daphne! <3) and I look forward to chatting with more of you!
Gorillatape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gorillatape »

Hi everyone I'm new
Oddbods
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oddbods »

Hi everyone
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice to see SO MANY new faces pop up today.
Welcome aboard, folks!

[mention]Trainedsub[/mention]
Nonsense, boi. Obey 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Exelsia
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Exelsia »

Hello good people! I used to go by the name Grandas in the old site. The name change is supposed to signify a fresh start. I've ventured into a few naughty fun I never expected to experience before and kinda like it, though I don't think they'd make for interesting stories to write here. Anyway, nice to meet yall! Feel free to DM me for a chat, especially yall cute gays out there :twisted:
What's better than the combination of a pair of skinny jeans, canvas belts and sneakers? One that involves ropes, duh.
skendra
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by skendra »

Hello, I'm Kendra. Tie ups have been a big part of my life for a long time now and I love it. I spent a lot of time browsing the previous forum and have been doing the same since I found this one. Nice to meet you all!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Nice to see SO MANY new faces pop up today.
Welcome aboard, folks!

@Trainedsub
Nonsense, boi. Obey 8-)
Well someone doesn’t enjoy making it easy to resist
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Bartbartbart
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bartbartbart »

Hi, i am Bart was on the pref forum but never made an account, i love to read almost al stories on here i pref M/F
silvertickler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertickler »

I'm silvertickler. Been around for a while and frequented the old site under the same handle. Have loved tie-ups/bondage for a long time. Also, as the name reveals, I also love tickling and tickle torture. :D Always nice to find and meet new people with similar interests.
chris888
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by chris888 »

hi everyone, i'm new here
im a switch and i'm specifically into rope, tape, mummification and tickling
feel free to message me and talk :)
Deleted User 1895

Post by Deleted User 1895 »

Hello Everyone,

Rafey here. I have been looking at stories on this site for a little while but took the plunge today and joined. I was a frequent visitor to the old site but never actually joined it, never mind posting anything - I intend that to change now though.

Always been obsessed with being tied up by females, love the idea of being rope-tied and cleave-gagged. Great that there is a site like this once again, even better to get in on it near the start, am looking forward to interacting fully with the community.

Best wishes to all,

Rafey
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

Hi everyone,

Was a member of the old site but wasn't too active back then. Love reading the old an new stories on here. Love to be tied up and to tie as well. I live out here in California so if anyone would love to chat or know more about me feel free to send me a message anytime.
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

Hi y’all,

My name’s Bacon. I wasn’t too active on the old site but I strive to be more active now in this new site so that it may flourish to be what the old site once was (hopefully without some of its problems :lol: )
I mostly enjoy M/F or F/F stories, and those with a lot of rope :D
I live in British Columbia, Canada, PM me if you want to talk with me.

I am also a proud grammar nazi, so beware 8-)
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

Never officially introduced myself on here, or on the old site... Hi, I'm "Thatworm" but you can call me worm, wormie, wormy, thatworm, or anything along those lines.

I have been into tie ups since I was really young. I want to say about the age of 10. I found a scarf one day, and my mind was curious. i pretended to be helpless and I pretended I was caught by my foot and hanging from a tree or something. Waiting to be rescued by my cousins.

I got that idea from a game I used to play all the time. It was called Sam something... Or something Sam.... i can't remember the exact name of the game that I played on the computer. His name may not have been sam at all... maybe it was Pajama Sam. Anyways, there was this scene at the beginning where he was going into like a forest or something. He ran in and there was a rope hanging from the tree. He all of a sudden got his feet caught in it, and the trees came to life, tied his ankle and pulled him up, hanging him upside down.

I loved that scene so much, that I kept playing it over and over again. That's when I discovered this feeling. Of being helpless, and I was intrigued. So I grew up to about 12-15 years of age. I started to really discover bondage, and selfbondage. I tied my feet together.... I tried with my hands..... Didn't work so I played with my feet more. At about the age of around 18.... I started to discover, real true selfbondage. Like I started discovering websites and stuff. How to do certain things. I started learning how to hogtie myself, tie myself to a pole, spread eagles, all types of different varieties.

Now at age 20, I would like to say, I really discovered myself, and I know what I like and don't like. I know how to do things ... I even bought myself some handcuffs, me being curious. It didn't last as long as I would hope. There's a story behind that. I will tell another day, if you're interested.

Likes: tickling, tickle torture, feet, socks, tie ups (of course), sometimes shoes, and more intimate bondage.

Dislikes: Pain, blood, anything sharp, scaring with those things, you get the point

I'm not a huge fan of gags, but they are ok for tickling at times. I do prefer to hear the laughter as they struggle against their bonds. Gags are only if it's a must have, to shut them up, but not necessarily needed for my interests.

So yeah.... That's me... I hope to find people with similar interests as me, as well as to just have fun and explore more of what people like. I have pretty much figured out myself, so I would love to hear about others.

Again, apologies for not introducing myself properly, I have habits of just jumping right in since I'm interested in TUG, and just post, post, post, even if people don't like my stories at all...
Deleted User 1958

Post by Deleted User 1958 »

26 year old male from england, became interested in this during my teenage years from seeing this sort of thing in movies.

Much prefer to be the one doing the tying up and enjoy using duct tape and zip ties. Also enjoy bringing clothing into the mix like skirts or boots etc etc
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Hey everyone! Names Johnny, I'm a sub from Ohio who loves being tied up and gagged. Cross dressing and basements are great :D anyone who wants to pm about anything please do ;)
Kik: johnnygmmy
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

Hey there! I'm Stef, member of the old site where i used to write stories and such...

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of TUGs and bondage and I'm here to chat and/or meet with like-minded people... I like both roles (switch), captor or captive but i lean more on being the captive tbh, i'd say 60/40 sub/dom ;)

PM me anytime,
Cheers from Greece :D
Last edited by Stef 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Greetings! Or, as Boris Badenov would say, 'Please allow me to introduce myself!'

My full on-screen name is Tyrone Randolph Upp, Esquire. (The 'Esquire' part is a villainous affectation on my part... And, which villain doesn't have any?)

However, I am more comfortable with and comfortably referred to as Ty R. Upp, or simply, as 'The Evil TRU'.

but, already, I give away the game. My online persona is that of an Evil Villain. And, as we all know, Evil Villains tie people (in my case, mostly Damsels) up!

tie up games have fascinated me ever since I was 7 years old, and I tied my first damsel to the railroad tracks. I must admit, now more than five decades later, tie up games still fascinate me.

throughout most of my internet life, I have written stories, and co-written stories, about damsels in distress who fall into my Wicked clutches. However, I fear, most of my stories would not be suitable for these forums. Yes, I still enjoy the Innocence of the non-erotic, G-PG rated stories and forums that I can find on sites like this.

I am pretty chatty, have a pretty good memory, and I promise to be on my very best behavior, here.

I am really looking forward to contributing to some of these topics!
Be well.
Play safe.
Deleted User 2025

Post by Deleted User 2025 »

Hello everybody. I'm Laim, I'm 13, I just joined here and am looking to make guy friends. I'm into being tied up and I also enjoy tying up others :)

Message Me for chat
Last edited by Deleted User 2025 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
kassi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kassi »

My name's Kassi. I've been a long time lurker on both forums now, so probably about time to post something. Huge fan of being tied up and sometimes switching. Look forward to making some new online friends here
crobound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crobound »

Hello everyone, greetings from Croatia. 25 year old, into being tied up, tying up others and all kinds of teasings.
Deleted User 1843

Post by Deleted User 1843 »

Howdy, my name's Chris however my username explains the main two things I love. I did start writing things to put up but ended up loosing quite a bit of it so I plan to start again. It's just a time thing holding me back.
Would love to talk to people and share things so feel free to message me.
minimckenna
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by minimckenna »

Hey, I'm McKenna or just Kenna. Been interested in tie ups as long as I can remember so I think I'll like it here
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Welcome, Kenna. :D
Be well.
Play safe.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

I just like to say no role-playing pms for me. Thank you. Also, it would be nice if you give a greeting and not launch straight to a role-play.

Thank you.

Leah.
Like breast bondage.
Locked Previous topicNext topic