(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
stranger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stranger »

Hey everyone!

Been lurking this and the older site for a long time.
Now trying to contribute a bit.

I'm male,28, straight, from Russia
Working as a programmer.
Tall and slim.
Intrested in both tying and being tied.
TUGs irl experience is pretty little, but I'm working on that

Love the community here :)
Deleted User 2628

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Hi all! I'm a guy with a life long interest in bondage that started with fantasies based on my western comics as a kid. I also have a big thing for forced nudity and public humiliation and love the humiliation as a part of the bondage experience. I also like crossdressing and have a nylon fetish, and love fantasies about being tied up crossdressed too. My humiliation fetish and love for forced exposure is an important part of those scenarios too. I love to roleplay and discuss and talk about fantasies and scenarios so please pm me if you want to share yours or hear more about mine. I also love fantasies and stories of the same kind about women and girls.
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

HI its Tugfan

Big fan since old forum
Prefer anything/m related.
dont have any TUG experience.Want to try
boundfun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundfun »

Hey, I am boundfun. Was on the old site as well but I’m hit and miss on here due to work and other sites. I enjoy reading others stories as well as sharing my own. Also really into self bondage and role plays. I’ll chat and play with both males and females. I also have Kik messenger if you ever want to chat there. I’m always lookin for Doms to chat with and have me do private self bondage for them. I take pics and send videos as well. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or message me on Kik.

Kik: Stevek420
Deleted User 2670

Post by Deleted User 2670 »

Hi

I am a guy in his 20s who has a passion for ropes gags tape scarves hankies ties! anything that someone can be trussed up tightly with really!

Here to chat with others who have the same passions

Cant wait to speak with you all!
Deleted User 2689

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

Hello. I'm a 24 year old guy with love of tape, mummification, encasement, and roleplay. I love damsels in distress, but I also like m/m stories. And i love gags and being gagged.
RopeBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopeBoy »

I'm 40-ish living in Northern California. I love to tie others and to be tied, the tighter the better. I'm a passable crossdresser but don't do it all the time.
"What are you going to do to me?"
JC1994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JC1994 »

Hi all!
24 year old guy here, into bondage and gags, plus other things I'm still discovering. Would love to talk to other guys around my age that are into TUGs as well!

I am more of a dom but will switch sometimes too.

Dont be shy! I'll talk about almost anything!

I was on the old site a long time ago and just recently made a new account here. Would love to reconnect with some of the people I used to chat with.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JC1994[/mention]
Welcome back, bro!
Were you on the old site, under a different username?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JC1994
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JC1994 »

Yes over there it was slightly different: CW1994
Deleted User 2408

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

Hi I’m new here but I’ve already started writing a story. I’m a straight guy from the uk and I love straitjacket or latex bondage especially involving catsuits. Feel free to message me
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

qwerty
Last edited by Lady Knotty 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago Hey, you guys can call me "Lady knotty" or Alyssa. It doesn't really matter. I'm a 26yo student, fitness n health nerd, book and horror movie lover among many other things.

I've mostly been lurking on the previous site, but I've been into ropes since I was around 10 when I got to tie up three boys in my neighborhood. It wasn't really a big deal, but that was the start of it.

I'm a switch, but prefer to do the tying. I've had my fair share of bondage adventures irl but I've moved away from those friends a while ago.
Do we get to hear the story of any of your tie ups?
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

Gaggedgeekgirl wrote: 5 years ago
Lady Knotty wrote: 5 years ago Hey, you guys can call me "Lady knotty" or Alyssa. It doesn't really matter. I'm a 26yo student, fitness n health nerd, book and horror movie lover among many other things.

I've mostly been lurking on the previous site, but I've been into ropes since I was around 10 when I got to tie up three boys in my neighborhood. It wasn't really a big deal, but that was the start of it.

I'm a switch, but prefer to do the tying. I've had my fair share of bondage adventures irl but I've moved away from those friends a while ago.
Do we get to hear the story of any of your tie ups?
They don't make for very interesting stories, I'm afraid.
Binjim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Binjim »

Hello. From nyc, 25, Hispanic, kinda tall and a bit chubby but not big big chubby. Use to be a part of this site yrs ago. Nice to be back :mrgreen:
tieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tieguy »

Hey, figure it's time to do the intro.

Been on the old site, but always a lurker. Been traveling the last little while but now based in Melbourne, Australia.

Twenties male and into m/m - I enjoy aspects of being dom and sub. Fairly kinky guy, but love all aspects of bondage and always angling for a session. PM me if you might be in my area!
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hey everyone I'm Andrew if you want to know what I'm all about check out these two post about my stuff and what I like I'm a Huge mummification fan and have gotten many custom videos maybe some have seen them before Let me know if you like any of the stuff I got :)
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2046
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2054
Deleted User 2776

Post by Deleted User 2776 »

Hi the name is Kerry. I live in the UK up near Scotland. I am into the kidnapping damsel in distress stuff. I am always being the victim. If you guys are ever interested to talk, hit me up.
MrLesterNygaard
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrLesterNygaard »

Uh, im a guy I guess. Im pretty gay, and very submissive haha. Being tied up is great. Sadly, haven't been tied up properly before. Guess i just never had the right friends. Anyway, I'm into athletic gear, straitjackets, gags, smelly socks, and all sorts! Im 20, and located in Alabama. Message if you wanna chat. Im down for literally anything haha.
Deleted User 2882

Post by Deleted User 2882 »

Hey ricktied been on here before for quite a long time. Living in Minnesota. Looking for people to chat with about kidnap type scenarios and things like that. More into tying guys up although I am straight. I will talk to anyone though. I have kik and skype. PM me for username. Thanks for reading folks!
Last edited by Deleted User 2882 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Davyuk wrote: 5 years ago
kerryvictim wrote: 5 years ago Hi the name is Kerry. I live in the UK up near Scotland. I am into the kidnapping damsel in distress stuff. I am always being the victim. If you guys are ever interested to talk, hit me up.
NOW how about telling the truth and you are NOT who you say you are........
ie sending out fake picture 'pretending' to be a person who really isn't yourself.
Any special reason or evidence to say this? Because you can't just say things like that on here without good reason!
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago
Davyuk wrote: 5 years ago
kerryvictim wrote: 5 years ago Hi the name is Kerry. I live in the UK up near Scotland. I am into the kidnapping damsel in distress stuff. I am always being the victim. If you guys are ever interested to talk, hit me up.
NOW how about telling the truth and you are NOT who you say you are........
ie sending out fake picture 'pretending' to be a person who really isn't yourself.
Any special reason or evidence to say this? Because you can't just say things like that on here without good reason!
Pm.message sent
naomi_myself_and_i
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by naomi_myself_and_i »

Hey-o, I'm Naomi! Okay yes, some of y'all already know me cos I found the PM button before this thread, sorry, gosh. I hail from the syrup-drenched wilds of Vermont, where I study computer science and occasionally moonlight as an escape room designer. Sadly, moonlighting as a bondage girl has yet to happen. I'm a pretty easy-going person, so feel free to message me (at the same time, I am fairly shy, so I might not respond right away) about geek shit, politics, or our shared interest.

When it comes to our shared interest, I'm usually a sub but can dom (women, tying up guys doesn't do anything for me) if needed. I love blindfolds; handcuffs and straitjackets are also great. I'm not much of a gag snob but I'm not opposed to them either. I like having fun with it above all else!
Deleted User 2628

Post by Deleted User 2628 »

Last edited by Deleted User 2628 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Locked Previous topicNext topic