(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by catherineasianvictim »

Hello Catherine here

I do hope my name doesn't put people off here. I wanted my nickname a little nasty sounding. I was introduced to this website through a friend as I like tie up and kidnap plays. I am looking forward to looking around more.

If you guys want to PM me, feel free to do so and I will do my best to reply.
Enriquezi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Enriquezi »

Hey everyone! I was a member of the old site and im back after settling a lot of personal things. Not quite done but am in a better place now.

Anyway, im a straight top, ill roleplay with woman/girls/females etc about any roleplay we can come up with. But i am also up to just chat with anyone and everyone about anything :)
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

catherineasianvictim wrote: 5 years ago Hello Catherine here

I do hope my name doesn't put people off here. I wanted my nickname a little nasty sounding. I was introduced to this website through a friend as I like tie up and kidnap plays. I am looking forward to looking around more.

EDIT: Decided to change my username to this as I felt my previous username was a little too strong a name.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

catherineasianvictim wrote: 5 years ago

EDIT: Decided to change my username to this as I felt my previous username was a little too strong a name.
Good choice, some names can be intimidating to other people, and they may be afraid to connect with you.

Enjoy the forum, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. :)
catherineasianvictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tieup1 wrote: 5 years ago
catherineasianvictim wrote: 5 years ago

Good choice, some names can be intimidating to other people, and they may be afraid to connect with you.

Enjoy the forum, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. :)
Thank you
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

I am straight 80% Dom, 20% sub in Central VA USA. Been interested in bondage for as long as I can remember. Currently unpartnered. Enjoy any kind of bondage but would like to do r/p in r/l. Tried some online r/p but the other person never held up her end. If you are female and willing to make the r/p 50-50 we can talk.
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
harper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by harper »

Hi!!! I’m Harper :)

I’m a 19 year old straight female. I’m pretty much your basic college white girl except for my love for light bondage! I’m a huge fan of rope and duct tape bondage. I’m not very into anything hardcore or actual bondage gear. I also have a slight sock/foot fetish!
Just a college student who loves socks, rope, and duct tape!
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Hi everyone,

I used to read and enjoy TUG stories on the old website but have never created an account or was active.
I have been interested in tie-ups and bondage since I can't remember but it evolved a lot during my puberty. I read all those stories and I am sometimes jealous because I had never the chance to tie someone up.

Nobody in my life knows about my kink except that I started to open about it lately. I am actually a fetishist and love and collect gloves (have also other attractions like boots, pantyhose...feminine stuff) and I started to talk about it on the wwgfa.info forum, dedicated for glove fetish. I found a warm welcoming environment and even made friends with whom I share these fantasies so I thought I'll do the same on this forum here.

I am a straight male originally from Germany but now living in Japan where I discovered that the BDSM scene is really huge but also very dark, I am not into hard BDSM, I just enjoy a beautiful moaning tied up lady or some sensual couple bondage play ( also combined with my other fetishes)
I don't have a lot of experience other than self-bondage and failed attempts to introduce my ex to bondage in bed.

I have some stories saved on my computer from the old website, I will try to contact the users if they want to repost them or I will take the initiative to do it.

And I hope I can share and learn more from the community and maybe experience a real TUG situation one day :D
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
SVHalley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SVHalley »

Hello, all,

I'm gay, submissive, and a computer science student in BC, Canada, I lurked on the old site, but I plan on posting some stories here. I'm more into handcuffs and related items than rope, though, and still figuring out my other kinks. Oddly enough, gags aren't a turn-on for me.

Oh, and by the way, my username has no relation at all to my real name.
Deleted User 3466

Post by Deleted User 3466 »

Hello everyone

My name is Josh, I have been a hidden ghost on this site for a while now and after reading a lot of stories I thought it was about time that I joined up.

For starters I am a bisexual male so interested in anything and wanting to meet new people and hoping to be apart of this lovely bound community :)

Please feel free to drop me a message and I will love to talk to you
tinadcd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tinadcd »

I'm a sub CD into fetish clothes and Femdom roleplay. Been kinky for at least 50 years. And of course, bondage; the tighter the better!

Tina D'Orsay
Gag me with a... gag!
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

Hello, haven't been on in quite sometime and I see we have a lot of new members lol I'm Brendan and i love duct tape. I like tying people up with it as well as getting tied, doesn't matter female or male. Im 23 and love doing escape challenges lol I do a lot of self bondage, it's very theriputic to me, so I try to do it once a week. I love talking to people so if you want to chat or roleplay (guys and girls) or just want to chat about experience (I have a lot) please drop me a message :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Karren wrote: 6 years ago I like writing too but my English is kind of crappy so I just write in spanish...
Nothing crappy about the English in this paragraph. Believe me, there are a lot of supposedly native speakers whose English is REALLY crappy.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I'm delighted to find the old community resurrected! I was cellofello on the old board (and on Fetlife). I'm one of the older whippersnappers around here, but I can remember being into bondage since age four. I started out purely submissive, but when I got older and found willing female partners I discovered that tying someone else up could also be a lot of fun. I live in the US. I grew up in Wisconsin, but since 1987 have lived in northern Virginia near Washington, DC. There is both a social BDSM club here (The Black Rose, br.org) and a commercial play space (The Crucible, the-crucible.com). I've been on the Black Rose board, but have not been active for quite some time.

I played cops'n'robbers and cowboys and Indians back when I was a kid, but from the very start I had feelings that I now know were sexual arousal, even though I did not learn the term until much later. When I was about eight, there was a girl across the street who I got to tie me spread-eagle to our back fence. In my early teens, I played a game we called Houdini tag with the kids in the neighborhood. The person who was "it" got tied up (not really well) and the others had until the person who was "it" got loose to go hide.

I first discovered that I wasn't the only person into sexually-related tie-ups when I was down in Chicago to have my cello adjusted at one of the shops down there. I think I was 14 or 15 at the time. I took the train down from Milwaukee early in the morning - I was a free range kid from early on; back then people didn't think that kidnappers lurked on every corner - and dropped off the instrument. I had about six hours to kill while waiting for the repair shop to do its thing, so I went wandering around the Loop (that's what they call the downtown area of Chicago). I saw a bookstore. I was a geeky kid, I liked books, so I went in.

Well, that bookstore was not quite like any bookstore I had seen before. Why they did not toss me out on my ear within the first thirty seconds I still don't understand - I have always been short, and at that time many people would have taken me for about twelve. There was a whole rack of magazines containing pictures of tied-up women (and a smaller collection of tied-up men) wearing little to no clothing. You kids have it easy nowadays; you can get your bondage pictures on the internet instead of having to go into skeezy bookstores in sketchy neighborhoods. :)

One thing I have not so far seen: an explanation of why the old board went away. Anybody know?
scandi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scandi »

Hi all!

I have been here a while and thought I would put out an official "hello" to you all.

I'm a lifelong bondage fan, and have had non sexual fantasies about bondage since my childhood. I have had fantasies about both being tied myself and seeing others tied up. I'm not much of a dom myself, but I have had many fantasies about women around me through the years, mainly about them tied up by others. I still love to explore those fantasies.

Humiliation is a bug turn-on for me and love forced nudity, public exposure and younger doms. I also have a stong pantyhose fetish and love women in pantyhose, especially tied up. That also dates back to my childhood. I also like crossdressing.

If anyone else have fantasies like mine and like to explore fantasies about women around them, I would love to share fantasies and ideas. I'm always open for a pm and love to chat about these things with people who share the same interests and understand how I think anad feel about these things.

Don't be shy :)
Deleted User 3598

Post by Deleted User 3598 »

Hi 👋🏻 New here from the UK, feel free to PM me
Deleted User 3263

Post by Deleted User 3263 »

Might as well break the seal on this...

I'm one-month-plus registered on the site. Have submitted some writings. You'll find the links in my signature.
My stories are not your typical fare, though a couple of one-offs might come close to what you find here. It's all about variety, yes? I get off on the mood and the details and the sensations of the scene. In my head (and heart), foreplay is first and foremost.

I don't do electronic RPs, preferring to engage in real-time role plays. That can be hard to do, but not impossible.
Nothing gets me more amped than the lead-up to the moment of contact between captor and captive. Many of my stories are inspired or directly mirror scenes that I've played.

Mostly a sub here, but have been exploring my alpha side through my writing. Still, if push came to shove - and rag shoved in mouth - I'd much rather be on the receiving end of an aggressive kidnapping. Then again, if the boy is pretty enough and really deserves to be taken down...

Happy to hear from you all (message away), and let me know what you think of the stories!

boygagged
HeatherGrace
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HeatherGrace »

Hey guys, my name is Heather and fairly new to the site. I've been a guest on here for about a week just reading stories.

I am interested in light tie up games, not sexual. I'd love to chat more with the community, send me a PM anytime.
SnoopCaptured
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SnoopCaptured »

Hi everyone :)

Ellie, 22 from England. Been into being tied up since I can remember and love to dream about being captured, bound and gagged when snooping somewhere I shouldn't :D

Would love to chat with people, send me a PM I guess if you want to!
Silkyscarves
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silkyscarves »

Hi there im silkyscarves x silk scarves r my fetish & I just love the feeling of being tightly bound & gagged ? Always looking 4 my mouth 2 b stuffed & cleaved or taped
Silkyscarves on kik app
1974 Richards come get me lol
ukguy26
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ukguy26 »

Hey everybody.
Name is shaun, 26 years old and live in england.
Always had an interest in tying up ever since my early teens. Not so much into the sexual side of it and have tied up people before for fun, with girls of course haha. Never done roleplay but find interesting to hear about.
Do feel free to message and hope to hear from you all soon :)
Last edited by ukguy26 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: shauny1992 and snapchat: yorkshiredude27
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Hello! My name is Ren and I am 20 year old male sub who lives in Texas! I have been on this site before but never had the courage to make an account until now. I actually been on this site all the way back in Middle school. I am willing to be tied up and at the feet of any Dom that peaks my interest. I always loved the feeling of getting tied up and losing control, as well when a guy stuffs his socks or forces you to smell his stinking feet is something that always drove me wild. I only had 1 TUG experience with my best friend but that was when I was teen so I wanna be able to make friends and see all the stories there are to offer! Nice to meet you all!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Deleted User 3750

Post by Deleted User 3750 »

Hi all.

Fan of the site but only just joined hoping to chat to like minded guys and gals. Im a 30 yo guys who Loves tight bondage and muffling gags. Scarves. rope. tape. hankies all materials welcome!

Will try and contribute some stories too.
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

Hello there!

I'm rather new here, even if I must admit I have been enjoying lurking around for a while...
I'm shortish, blond muscular with blue eyes... And as my name hints at, I have ridiculously sensitive soles.
You can guess what I feel like when I am utterly helpless, bound, gagged and barefoot...
I long for it and dread it at the same time...

My favorite things are F/M, M/F, ropes, the hogtie position, ballgags... And of course tickling!

I am as well an imaginative rigger as a funny victim to tease and torment...

After this short introduction, I wish you all a very good day!
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Hello! Prime here, and kind of new to this site. Well I've been reading stories on here for a while and really like the f/m stories. I think there is a stigma where usually for bondage it's m/f, so I think that the f/m stories are really neat and interest me a lot. Hopefully I'll be writing some of my own here soon. I would also be down to roleplay with anyone for a f/m tug if anyone wants to. Just PM me.
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
Locked Previous topicNext topic