(Archived) Introduce Yourself

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
Deleted User 3808

Post by Deleted User 3808 »

Here goes....

My name is Loren. Been into tie up games and kidnapping scenarios for a few years. Would be interesting to talk to people that have some common interests. Thank you.
Deleted User 3814

Post by Deleted User 3814 »

Hi, I’m Rob. I had an old account on this website but had to delete. I decided to make a new one and am glad to be back. I look forward to talking with some of you!
Tiedtothelife
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedtothelife »

Hello my Name Is Jose. I've been in the group for months, but I barely made it to this post, but hey, better late than never. Anyway, I've never been in mooring games, because I never met anyone who shared my tastes. But it does not matter, with reading stories I'm satisfied. I am mostly a fan of the M / M, although the F / M also entertain me. I like the ties with rope, the gags with tape (maybe also ball) and the tickle tortures.
Last edited by Tiedtothelife 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
You know what's better than a shirtless boy tied and gagged? A shirtless boy tied and gagged being tickled.
Deleted User 3702

Post by Deleted User 3702 »

[mention]Tiedtothelife[/mention], [mention]Tapetek8[/mention], [mention]Rob[/mention], [mention]unwillingvictim[/mention], [mention]Prime Rebel[/mention], [mention]sensitivefeet[/mention]

Welcome to TUGS! Glad you all wrote a little intro and look forward to seeing your stories and contributions. I have been on and off TUGS for the past few years, but I will tell you that you will LOVE TUGS, especially if you like tie up games. There are many great writers on here. Remember, if you write a story, place the proper tag on it.

Have a great time!
Denver :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hi all,

Kind of new here and only joined yesterday. Im a male and would describe myself as more of a dom with women, however the f/mf genre does at least intrigue me ;)

Already seen some really good stories on here. I've written a few of my own which i may post at some point when i get round to finishing them. :)

Also up for trying some rp with preferably female or people that can play females.

Im probably waffling a bit now lol, look forward to hopefully getting to know you all a bit better

Bigballgag1 :)
Jay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jay »

Hi everyone, I'm a 20 year old male who is a sub to my friend. We have been into this for quite some time and can't wait to post are videos and such.
jay_write
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jay_write »

Hello, I go by Jay or Jake online most of the time. I've been lurking on here for way to long, and figured it was well-past time I signed up. Eventually I hope to write and post some fiction of my own, but for now I'm just going to be making an effort to comment on the stories that I read.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Hi all.

Would say I'm new here, although I did frequent the old site, didn't realise it had started up again. Glad to have a new place to pass time browsing stories.
amberlynn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amberlynn »

Hello, I'm Amber! I was a member of the older forum for a long time but happily found my way over to this new one finally. Glad to be back! :)
montanaminx
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by montanaminx »

My name's Montana. I've been just sort of lurking around on here for a while but figured I would start posting some stuff. Thought a simple introduction would be a good start
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Post when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 4000

Post by Deleted User 4000 »

Isaiah here. I like to write stories and hoping to get some on here when I think of something. Also like chatting and meeting people with similar interests. Feel free to drop me a PM any time. I mostly like kidnapping guys eventhough I'm straight. Something about the thrill of it. I also love tickling feet. Sometimes mild pain, psychological torture things like that. Thanks for reading all!
Last edited by Deleted User 4000 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Hi, I'm Terry, a long-time lurker to this site and also a part time poster on the old site.

I have a mild interest in tie-up scenarios and been a long time since I have been involved in TUG activities, even though that was only a few sessions anyway.

Would be nice to renew my interest and get involved again sometime.

I previously lived in Coventry but am now based in Plymouth down in South West UK.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back [mention]Terry[/mention]
Are you the same Terry from the old board, that was into wrestling?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Yep, that's me. Nice to hear from you again.

Not WWE wrestling but just plain ordinary "rolling on the floor" wrestling.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Terry[/mention]
Yup, I remember you 8-)
Nice to have you back, buddy. It took you a while to get here!

Have fun catching up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Somersetguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Somersetguy »

Greetings everyone!

I'm Somersetguy, 25 year old feller from Britain!

I was a member on the previous site and recently found the newer one.

Look forward to chatting to y'all!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome back.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Katie_J
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie_J »

hiya :) mostly lurked on the old version of the board
Deleted User 3702

Post by Deleted User 3702 »

[mention]Somersetguy[/mention] Hi and welcome back!!!

Denver
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Hey [mention]Somersetguy[/mention]. Welcome to the forum, I've not long just joined also. I'm in Devon, next county down from Somerset.
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

Hi everyone ^^ I’m Hannah, I come here a lot to read stories but I just signed up a few days ago. I like being tied up, but I also like being the heroine more than the damsel if that makes sense...I guess, haha

Messages welcome :)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Hi everyone I am Aurélien I am 30 years old I live in France and I am a submissive even if from time to time I like to exchange the roles for more information do not hesitate to come to discuss with me by private message thank you very much
olivia_monte
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by olivia_monte »

Hey I’m Olivia. Looked around for a while and just signed up. So far liking the stories and conversations. This seems like a good fit for the topics I like so far :)
ashleygagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ashleygagged »

Hi, my name is Ashley and I’m still kinda new to this whole tie up thing. Just learned that this this whole other... I guess you could say world, of people who like this sorta thing. I’ve been hovering around a few weeks now and the stories and people do seem nice. So I though why not join. Maybe I could learn a lot here. Or when I get the courage to, share some of my own stories.
Locked Previous topicNext topic